Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

acien

Aug 5, 2016
i always thought it was a regional and/or generational thing where i from it's lunch and supper/dinner used interchangeably but my grandparents familys are from belgium and to them it's dinner to my greatgrandparents lunch/dinner to my grandparents and supper for the evening meal

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
S A Z Please also provide links to the game version the mod supports. It is very difficult to find specific version in the game forum.
First welcome to the SAZ mod.
Firstly I do not think there is any Mod that has base game download link in their Mod OP, usually just a link to Main thread of the Dev.
Luckly there are others that post download links in this thread (see 3224763 ), however i always recommend you keep old copy of the main game until SAZ completes the MOD update.

Brutos#174

Oct 29, 2017

Current Mod Progress..............
  • Play through new content - In Progress
  • Go through new code and assets - In Progress
  • Convert new code to mod format - Not Started
  • Convert new scenes to mod versions - Not Started
  • Create Twisted versions for Love/Corruption scenes - Not Started
  • Convert NTR scenes to full Darker Path versions - Not Started
  • Add in any new personally created content - Not Started
  • Playtest Mod - Not Started
  • Release - Not Yet

Without this Mod, this Game is just boring, please SAZ we need you so that we can Survive the Days of Short-Time Work, Quarantine and Curfew.....

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
UPDATE STATUS
  • Play through new content - Completed
  • Go through new code and assets - Completed
  • Convert new code to mod format - In Progress
  • Convert new scenes to mod versions - In Progress
  • Release - Not Yet
I've been able to make some progress on the mod. Slow as it may be. Still insanely busy with everything going on and possibly going a little insane with all the "shelter in place" sort of changes going on. But I hope people are being safe and staying healthy! I'll keep plugging away at the mod as I can. I've said it before, but thank you so much for your patience. I'm still afraid this update is going to take a very long time. My free time is extremely limited, but I'll get there eventually.

*OP will be updated as well to match the progress made.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 758270

UPDATE STATUS
  • Play through new content - Completed
  • Go through new code and assets - Completed
  • Convert new code to mod format - In Progress
  • Convert new scenes to mod versions - In Progress
  • Release - Not Yet
I've been able to make some progress on the mod. Slow as it may be. Still insanely busy with everything going on and possibly going a little insane with all the "shelter in place" sort of changes going on. But I hope people are being safe and staying healthy! I'll keep plugging away at the mod as I can. I've said it before, but thank you so much for your patience. I'm still afraid this update is going to take a very long time. My free time is extremely limited, but I'll get there eventually.

*OP will be updated as well to match the progress made.
Excellent News SAZ take as much time as you need. We crazy horny sex maniacs will wait for your mod even if it take months :)

my5tyfixx

Dec 20, 2017
just hanging around the board after sometime absent. i feel almost pushed to quote the great george clooney in from dusk till dawn when it comes to the scene where seth says from now on the fuller family is added to his book of cool dudes!!

SAZ u owned it ehh earned it maaaa maannnn!! your mod just made my issues around tyrant sweeped away like blowing bubbles hrhr. after v0.6 i wasn´t able to change code in the gui or screens.rpy file anymore e.g. to add the missing quick menu (or just toggle auto-fw on keybind). same shit until v0.9 where i stepped about a release with your mod attached. outstanding sir!! tx a lot!!

Reactions: S A Z

jay_peters

Dec 6, 2017
Wishful thinking because honestly I don’t know, but I would think it would be easier just to finish the current one and then to go back to square one.

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
SAZ i got a question. What if Saddogg releases another update before your mod comes out? Do you need to start all over? and if so, isn't it better just to wait for Saddogg to finish his game first and then start work on your mod. Judging what Saddogg said before, i don't think The Tyrant has many more patches to go before its done.
It usually depends how close SAZ is to completing the MOD, for exmaple 9.0 he was up to adding his content and story to it when 9.1 was release so he reset stopped there as only update mod code was done. I would say if he gets to
Create Twisted versions for Love/Corruption scenes - Not Started
then he would finish first, but that is a guess.

Reactions: S A Z
4.90 star(s) 50 Votes