Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
Just dropping by to give my thanks to S A Z for this amazing mod! I played the latest vanilla version then decided to try out the 8.5v with this mod and I can't really go back to playing the base version, lol. So I'm just gonna wait for the next stable version of this mod before trying out future updates, thanks again man.

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Lady Aspen What's the current situation of your mod?
If I have free time, will change the story of the game a bit and add animation inside this Mod, but I have to see how the last game progresses to implement the changes it needs.

Pe/ like i said before Android and Mac versions are ready, but the PC and Linux versions currently has stopped until saddog finishes his game. :)

Last edited:

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
So I don't have an official update yet. Still slowly working on the mod as I can. No new mile stones completed I'm afraid, some progress has been made though. Situation hasn't changed much. Still incredibly busy with work and personal obligations that have been compounded with the pandemic situation. But I know you're all in similar situations, probably going through difficult times yourselves. So I hope you're doing well and staying safe. I just wanted to check in and let you know I'm not dead yet and still working on things as I can. :)

@nibbiti I think that would be a good addition to the game and it makes a lot of sense. I don't want to go promising a lot of new features where this update is already going to be a long was out from now, but I'll add it to my list of features I'd like to add eventually and I'll get to it when I can.

I'll check in again later. Until then, keep being the awesome people you all are!

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 302915

I made this because I loved the story concept and wanted more content. I also wanted to differentiate the paths you can choose even more.

The goal of this mod is to add more story content (mainly via Dialogue and reusing original assets in new ways) for many different tastes.

The NTR content has been seperated into four "Darker Paths" for this mod. Voyeur, NTR, Revenge and Sadist. It is avoidable by either keeping the MC's relationships with the girls above 5 or but turning it off either when you start the game or by turning it off later in the added cheat menu options. Additionally many of the "Darker Paths" scenes have an option to avoid them built into the choices.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Love/Corruption paths have been extended to help make them more robust. There are added scenes using the Love assets to create Corruption events and vise versa. These are called Twisted scenes. Additionally there are completely new scenes added from Fan-Art and my own renders.

While it may seem that the "Darker Paths" are the primary focus of the mod because their explanation is so long, I assure you that is not the case. I have added plenty of content for all sides, including Love/Corruption, so that hopefully anyone that likes something about The Tyrant already will have even more to enjoy.

I'm sure there are typos or oddly worded sentences still in the game as this mod is a constant work in progress. I hope they are not too jarring. In the end, this is just for fun. I'm not a professional. Don't hate me if it sucks! :) But if you do happen to enjoy it, then I'm glad.​

Original Post Updated: 04/18/2020 - Update Progress Information
Mod Updated: 12/01/2019
Game/Creator: sadddoggames - |
Modder: @S A Z
Mod Version: 0.8.5 Mod A
Compatible Game Version: 0.8.5 Fixed
Language: English
Fan Art Thread:

Features:
Mod Installation and Troubleshooting:
Animation Pack Installation:
Change-Log:
Thanks!

Before you download anything, be aware the mod has not been updated for the current version of the game (0.9)
There will be errors if you choose install the 0.8.5 version of the mod onto the 0.9 version of the game.
An update to the mod in currently in progress.

Current Mod Progress for the 0.9.1 Update:
  • Play through new content - Completed
  • Go through new code and assets - Completed
  • Convert new code to mod format - In Progress
  • Convert new scenes to mod versions - In Progress
  • Create Twisted versions for Love/Corruption scenes - Not Started
  • Convert NTR scenes to full Darker Path versions - Not Started
  • Add in any new personally created content - Not Started
  • Playtest Mod - Not Started
  • Release - Not Yet
I think I should start the game again
without the Saz saves.
If I start now I will surely finish the game
before the Mod is completed.

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
I'm out of the loop here - what's the mod Lady Aspen is working on?
Add animation and changing the story for this MOD after the current game when is over, but real life comes first i have no empty time right now.

No promises but whenever time is right give you all a progress about animation add on.

D

Deleted member 758270

....I believe schools are opening again in some countries you should probably re-enroll yourself just for a refresher course on how to read ;) I would suggest online courses but then again you might not be able to read what the screen says....

Actually does this site have a text to speech thing so that this guy can hear what I said here? I don't think he will be able to read what I said now I am worried the burn will fly over his head like the posts from SAZ clearly stating he is still working on the mod :unsure:

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Before you state something about how long it takes to update, a couple of points
A Dev that
  • A)works for free and love of this game.
  • B) communicates more than once every two months.
  • C) never promises release date as he knows he may not hit it and never wants to disappoint us.
  • D) answers questions posted about his mod even when answer was repeated 4 or more times.
try comparing the amount of coding in the SAZ mod vs the main game and you will see a TRUCK loan more code that is also way easier to follow and error trace.
  1. 4 additional paths.
  2. a story that flows better.
  3. a ton of less bugs.
  4. Better cheat system.
  5. UI updates.
  6. ability to redo some of the one off scenes.
  7. ability to uninstall (like anyone would even want raw version back) by deleting one folder

D

Deleted member 758270

Before you state something about how long it takes to update, a couple of points
A Dev that
  • A)works for free and love of this game.
  • B) communicates more than once every two months.
  • C) never promises release date as he knows he may not hit it and never wants to disappoint us.
  • D) answers questions posted about his mod even when answer was repeated 4 or more times.
try comparing the amount of coding in the SAZ mod vs the main game and you will see a TRUCK loan more code that is also way easier to follow and error trace.
  1. 4 additional paths.
  2. a story that flows better.
  3. a ton of less bugs.
  4. Better cheat system.
  5. UI updates.
  6. ability to redo some of the one off scenes.
  7. ability to uninstall (like anyone would even want raw version back) by deleting one folder
My Dude you are 100% correct
I think i have said this before but i will say it again.

I will wait for the Mod to be updated, be it 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, 1 year of wait time I will wait.
Why? Refer to above 1-7 reasons!

SAZ has every right to charge for the game if he wanted to.
He has a life out side of the Mod so again if he wanted he could stop and never finish. But SAZ is not that kind of guy, I think he has more patience than a saint, the irony on that statement better hit someone or i will :)

He will update us when he has something to update us about, or if he feels we might be getting to hyper he will calm us with an update.

So message to everyone who is waiting impatiently, Calm the fuck down, be good little girls and bend over so that we can have fun with you in this wait that way you wont actually annoy others who are waiting just like you are.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I'm very into the story... Even 0.9.1. You have to play with the console to get the most out of the base game though.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I think Lady Aspen posted a link to the 0.8.5 version. Download that then the current mod on the OP and the Animations as well.
You will enjoy after that
I have replayed the game with the mod like 10-20 times already :)
(...)if anyone needs The Tyrant version 0.85 of the game for current version of S A Z mod without any errors, here:

The Tyrant version 0.8.5_fix
MEGA
| |
(...)
I think I found it. I tried searching for 8.5 and download, but that gave me no results :) Just finished downloading it.
It would make sense to have a link to that download in the OP post from S A Z.
Thank you ;)

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I've played a bit now. I really like the new content. Content-wise this beats the original.

I'm not a big fan of the interface in the mod vs the original. A fat border around every button makes it look more clunky than it needs to. I'm missing the faces on each location signifying where the characters are as well. Being able to collapse the areas is nice, it would be nice if it was never the standard. I preferred the button placement of the original as well, but to be honest that doesn't really matter.

Lines that MC is thinking vs saying being colored differently is a nice touch that annoyed me was missing in the original. There are a few of the lines MC is thinking that could've made sense being said out loud, so the distinction is nice.

Regarding the phone. I like the cheat mod improvements. If you just wanna experience the content without following the story this makes it a lot easier.
I dislike the shop changes. That's a very minor thing however(I prefer an overview instead of 1 item per page).

I wanna stress out as much as I can however that content means more than interface and I'd play this any day over the original. Some of the features of 0.9.1 are missing, but that's to be expected and will probably be there in the next version of the mod.

I'm gonna love exploring the rest of this mod.

EDIT: I would like to add that if possible, keep the fitness scenes and the Bruce/Cassandra NTR scene in v0.9.1 of the mod. There's no reason to cut them. It all adds to make it feel like a more full game.

S A Z & Lady Aspen thank you for your hard work on this.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 758270

I've played a bit now. I really like the new content. Content-wise this beats the original.

I'm not a big fan of the interface in the mod vs the original. A fat border around every button makes it look more clunky than it needs to. I'm missing the faces on each location signifying where the characters are as well. Being able to collapse the areas is nice, it would be nice if it was never the standard. I preferred the button placement of the original as well, but to be honest that doesn't really matter.

Lines that MC is thinking vs saying being colored differently is a nice touch that annoyed me was missing in the original. There are a few of the lines MC is thinking that could've made sense being said out loud, so the distinction is nice.

Regarding the phone. I like the cheat mod improvements. If you just wanna experience the content without following the story this makes it a lot easier.
I dislike the shop changes. That's a very minor thing however(I prefer an overview instead of 1 item per page).

I wanna stress out as much as I can however that content means more than interface and I'd play this any day over the original. Some of the features of 0.9.1 are missing, but that's to be expected and will probably be there in the next version of the mod.

I'm gonna love exploring the rest of this mod.

S A Z & Lady Aspen thank you for your hard work on this.
Glad you enjoy the mod
I will admit I also had a peeve over the UI changes, but I got used to them, the only peeve i have is the location menu closes when you move to a new location but that's minor.
The Shop menu I agree but more that is should be split overview by tabs, Gifts, Clothes per girl. But those are things that can wait until the game is complete and SAZ releases the final mod they are minor things
Overall I agree Content is what make the Mod that is why you will find there are lots of loyal fans frothing at the mouth in complete calm and patience, (Yes :) complete contradiction), awaiting the SAZ 0.9.1 Update.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Glad you enjoy the mod
I will admit I also had a peeve over the UI changes, but I got used to them, the only peeve i have is the location menu closes when you move to a new location but that's minor.
The Shop menu I agree but more that is should be split overview by tabs, Gifts, Clothes per girl. But those are things that can wait until the game is complete and SAZ releases the final mod they are minor things
Overall I agree Content is what make the Mod that is why you will find there are lots of loyal fans frothing at the mouth in complete calm and patience, (Yes :) complete contradiction), awaiting the SAZ 0.9.1 Update.
This is my 100th post.

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes