Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Been playing through the Revenge path and realized I've never actually gotten Davide killed in this version. Where can I do that? Both Nicole, Alexis and Cassandra are as corrupted as can be. Bruce is dead and I've done the orgy.
There's no button to initiate a "kill davide" plan in your own room and I can't seem to find it elsewhere either. Am I looking in the wrong place or is it not there?

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Been playing through the Revenge path and realized I've never actually gotten Davide killed in this version. Where can I do that? Both Nicole, Alexis and Cassandra are as corrupted as can be. Bruce is dead and I've done the orgy.
There's no button to initiate a "kill davide" plan in your own room and I can't seem to find it elsewhere either. Am I looking in the wrong place or is it not there?
MC bedroom is where you want to go to, it will give you an option who will help.

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
If your playing 8.5 then you cant do it, its only for 9.1 version, which he hasnt updated this mod for it yet.

If your playing 9.1 version your question is better in the main games forums to get answered.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
If your playing 8.5 then you cant do it, its only for 9.1 version, which he hasnt updated this mod for it yet.

If your playing 9.1 version your question is better in the main games forums to get answered.
Fair enough. I've played both, a lot. Couldn't remember whether I'd done it in the mod, but I obviously haven't if the content isn't there.

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
SAZ FANS

As the great one aka S A Z stated he is flat out with work so game is a when he has time kinda thing, this means progress is slower than he likes, but we all have to pay the bills.

just doing this is a mission as anyone that ever had to translate someone else code (and thought process) in to their own can understand.
  • Convert new code to mod format - In Progress
  • Convert new scenes to mod versions - In Progress
He then has to work out images and script for the 4 NTR, 1 love and 1 corruption routes, code them and test them.

So as I post so often

'Patience Young Grasshopper'

D

Deleted member 758270

SAZ FANS

As the great one aka S A Z stated he is flat out with work so game is a when he has time kinda thing, this means progress is slower than he likes, but we all have to pay the bills.

just doing this is a mission as anyone that ever had to translate someone else code (and thought process) in to their own can understand.
  • Convert new code to mod format - In Progress
  • Convert new scenes to mod versions - In Progress
He then has to work out images and script for the 4 NTR, 1 love and 1 corruption routes, code them and test them.

So as I post so often

'Patience Young Grasshopper'
Completely agree with you
Patience is a virtue, Virtue is Grace, Grace is the girl bent over at the waist :sneaky:

I have been waiting with blue balls for the update since Saddo updated and will wait even through the purple balls no matter the agony :cool:. NNN but months in advance and for a far longer period..... doable very doable my friends

All jokes aside SAZ has work, I work even at home and idk what he does but rn work is more important than a modification to a game, no matter how magnificent the mod, paying bills is more important, my company is cutting 10% of all employees
salary's until the economy stabilizes again. So work is work rn

Hope y'all safe and C19 free

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Mod 8.5 came out 21/1/2019 6/1/2020 will be 6 month since last update
And? It takes time. Saz also explained why it is taking time.
The TRUTH is that S A Z is just using this FREE mod to milk the supporters that give NOTHING but thanks for this wonderful work. It's DISGUSTING how greedy S A Z is with all the DEMANDS for excessive amounts of praise and NO money doing this for FUN and the enjoyment of us demanding players. The HORROR that real life is delaying our fun is EVIL. Darn it S A Z, as a cheap bastard that gives nothing (but great thanks) I DEMAND that you give us a message so we KNOW the work has progressed by 0.0000183%. :)

Just a thought.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
The TRUTH is that S A Z is just using this FREE mod to milk the supporters that give NOTHING but thanks for this wonderful work. It's DISGUSTING how greedy S A Z is with all the DEMANDS for excessive amounts of praise and NO money doing this for FUN and the enjoyment of us demanding players. The HORROR that real life is delaying our fun is EVIL. Darn it S A Z, as a cheap bastard that gives nothing (but great thanks) I DEMAND that you give us a message so we KNOW the work has progressed by 0.0000183%. :)

Just a thought.
Meanwhile, one of the other mods for the game comes from a patreon for making mods for adult games...

Let that sink in folks - Effectively paid mods (eventually being freely available is irrelevant), instead of making their own game.
Just makes Shiva's post all the funnier, and this mod better.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Aww... I hope you're not talking about JDMOD :/ His mods have helped me many times with progression in adult games. I'm not gonna comment on getting paid or not, but there's a place for everything. Whining about things not being the way someone wants them to be is not all that constructive.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Whining about things
Get your eyes tested, there's no whining about anything in what I wrote.

I simply take the stance that profiting from someone else's work shouldn't be a thing, unless you own or are in charge of the ip in question.
Especially when there are people in this thread who think they're entitled to complain about a mod not being updated to the latest game version, and not being bothered enough to actually see if there's been anything said about why there might be a delay in updating the mod.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
That does it, if people are going to say I can't Whine then I WILL whine.

This mod is TERRIBLE. I have been waiting for the homework scene to be fixed for AGES. I DEMAND that a plate of chocolate chip cookies be added to the table and will whine and pout if it isn't done RIGHT NOW.

Whine, whine.

Just a thought from a whiney cheap bastard. :)

P.S. I don't think this mod is TERIBLE, but the cookies WOULD make it better. :)

May 19, 2020
I hope that the next patch for 0.9.1 includes material that isn't even in the base game, just like this mod does. Specifically pregnancy content.

To be as clear as possible, I want to see Nicole, Cassandra, AND Alexis having sex while in their late pregnancies, with the bellies and all. Not just Nicole. The NTR scenes with their pregnant models would be cool as well. I'm just eager (but patient) to see all the new things, hoping that this is a part of it.

Also, definitely chocolate chip cookies on the table. Can't believe this hasn't been done already, smh my head.

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes