Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
So I'm a gangmember, delivered the two packages and been introduced to the basement. Got mom to the basement and everything seemed OK but at 9pm in the livingroom Davide still acts as I have just finished the deliveries and wants to take me to the basement. Why?
There were a number of scenes early on in the game that couldn't be repeated and there were requests to be able to do the Miranda scene again since you could only do that scene once and then it would be gone forever. So that scene was made repeatable so people could play through the different options in that scene without having to reload saves.

EDIT: I added a repeat scene notification to the "Interact" button at 9m in the Living Room for 0.9.1 version of the mod that activates once the user plays through that scene the first time. Hopefully that will help prevent future confusion. :)

Last edited:

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
How to mod download
----- Windows/Mac/Linux Install -----
  • Download the Mod
  • Unzip the Mod
  • Move the "SAZMOD" folder into the "game" folder of The Tyrant
  • Launch The Tyrant
* If you are using a fresh install for the game, run it once before installing the SAZMOD

These instructions are also in the Mod Installation and Troubleshooting: section in the OP for the mod.

Hope this helps. :)

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Current Progress for the 0.9.1 Update to the Mod:
  • Play through new content - Completed
  • Go through new code and assets - Completed
  • Convert new code to mod format - Completed
  • Convert new scenes to mod versions - In Progress
  • Create Twisted versions for Love/Corruption scenes - In Progress
  • Convert NTR scenes to full Darker Path versions - In Progress
  • Add in any new personally created or Fan-Art content - Not Started
  • Playtest Mod - Not Started
  • Release - Not Yet
Finally completed a milestone and can have a proper update for the mod's development progress! I have all the 0.8.5 files converted over with their new content to the mod format. Now I'm working on the new files and the new scenes for 0.9.0 and 0.9.1 updates. :) Still plenty of work to do, so I'll get back to it. Hope you all are doing well and being safe!

*OP will be updated as well.

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
  • Release - Not Yet
Finally completed a milestone and can have a proper update for the mod's development progress! I have all the 0.8.5 files converted over with their new content to the mod format. Now I'm working on the new files and the new scenes for 0.9.0 and 0.9.1 updates. :) Still plenty of work to do, so I'll get back to it. Hope you all are doing well and being safe!

Hey Saz thanx so much for the update, but mostly glad your still doing well.

Arno1243

Feb 22, 2018
  • Release - Not Yet

You are doing a great work!!!! Thanks a Ton!!!!

boingo

Jul 18, 2017
can
  • Release - Not Yet

cant wait! i love this too much haha

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
first of all congrats with your mod its a rly good job man, and second i would like to know if you gonna include more preg scenes with our favorites girls in the future ?
Thank you. :) It will depend on if I can get the time to create some more of my own renders or if there are some good fan-art scenes with that content I can use, but it is something I'm interested in adding in. The fan-art scenes I'm looking at for this latest mod update don't currently have any more pregnancy content, but I'm still working on things so we'll have to see where it goes.

OniChichii

Dec 2, 2019
Thank you. :) It will depend on if I can get the time to create some more of my own renders or if there are some good fan-art scenes with that content I can use, but it is something I'm interested in adding in. The fan-art scenes I'm looking at for this latest mod update don't currently have any more pregnancy content, but I'm still working on things so we'll have to see where it goes.
do you think you gonna use the specials renders for your mod ??

Reactions: S A Z
D

Deleted member 758270

By the time this mod update comes out the original game will be updated again:(.
So download the current version of the game so you can use the mod on that and have something very good to play whilst waiting for SAZ to update to the newer version of the game

Reactions: Pmktrn17
D

Deleted member 758270

it be nice for him to get a team that helps mod so it doesnt take so long
Thats a good idea, not sure but I think LadyAspen does help SAZ???? Correct me if I am wrong pls. But also who ever helps must be happy to help without pay as SAZ does not charge for the mod
But if SAZ is happy to get the help please peps if you know how to code Ren'Py then pls let SAZ know and see if you can help with code or testing or what ever he asks for help with.
Note that if you mess up with the mod I will find you, and I will make you feel the pain of 1000 dicks in your ass :mad: :)

• Angry
Reactions: Brutos#174
4.90 star(s) 50 Votes