Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
S A Z do you not have a Patreon page, I know you make this mode for free but It be good to supporter you your mod is better than the original game and it only took me till today to notice on page one " Game/Creator: sadddoggames - | " is not actually ur page so and I have been supporting it as patreon for last 4 or 5 month, it be good if you have one to support ur good work.
Sorry about the confusion robertthebruce. I have changed the OP so it says Original Game/Creator in that section now. Hopefully that will help avoid future misunderstandings like that. But I really appreciate you wanting to support my efforts.

As the others have mentioned, I don't have a Patreon or any other way enabled to accept donations. I'm not against the platform itself or anything like that, although their restrictive content practices can be annoying. I've gone over my reasons for not wanting to accept money a few times in the thread, most recently here.

Again I appreciate the desire people have to support the efforts I'm making. The best way that anyone can do that is what you are already doing. :) Which is being understanding of my real life obligations and waiting as patiently as possible, while I finish the mod.

I know that can be tough waiting for something you enjoy, as I have had to do the same for other mods or even the original game at times when Saddog needs a break and goes silent for a while. So I understand that it's no fun waiting. I'm grateful to you all for being awesome about it as best as you can be. Especially during these crazy times.

I'll keep in touch with the progress on the mod as I have been. Which I hope will at least ease the tension of waiting a tiny bit, so you don't have to worry that I've gone on walkabout or anything like that. :p

I hope you're all being safe and have a great one!

Last edited:

Tv301

Aug 6, 2019
Love the mod saz, will you be using any of the patreon images in the mod where the girls are pregnant? Like the ones where they are in the kitchen and showing there bellys to the other girls?

Reactions: S A Z

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Love the mod saz, will you be using any of the patreon images in the mod where the girls are pregnant? Like the ones where they are in the kitchen and showing there bellys to the other girls?
HI Tv301 Saz has plans to use reward pic's however as they are only 1-2 image sets they would be need to be worked. One suggestion I made as maybe dreams each night.

dubg

Jul 8, 2017
Hi all, does anyone happend to have a diffrent DL source than mega for the 2x files:
0.8.5 Mod A - Size 225.6 MB :
spot1000 Animation Pack - Size 33.5 MB :

Iv reached my limit for today :D

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hi all, does anyone happend to have a diffrent DL source than mega for the 2x files:

Iv reached my limit for today :D
Here are some temporary links for you to use to download those files. :)

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Current Progress for the 0.9.1 Update to the Mod:
  • Play through new content - Completed
  • Go through new code and assets - Completed
  • Convert new code to mod format - Completed
  • Convert new scenes to mod versions - Completed
  • Create Twisted versions for Love/Corruption scenes - In Progress
  • Convert NTR scenes to full Darker Path versions - In Progress
  • Add in any new personally created or Fan-Art content - In Progress
  • Playtest Mod - Not Started
  • Release - Not Yet
does this mod work for 0.9.1 version of the game?
I really can't tell you, in fact nobody was ever told something like that. I wonder where you would find info like that? most of us dream of the day the modder would talk to us about it, but he never answer our prayers....he is such a diva

Lgn332

May 23, 2018
I really can't tell you, in fact nobody was ever told something like that. I wonder where you would find info like that? most of us dream of the day the modder would talk to us about it, but he never answer our prayers....he is such a diva
We must forge a plan to make him hear our plaints.

Maybe we could convince him to start a Patreon page and then threaten with not paying until he delivers.

The sear fear of working without our financial support would surely make him start showing us respect.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Update on 0.9.1 Mod development Progress:
  • Play through new content - Completed
  • Go through new code and assets - Completed
  • Convert new code to mod format - Completed
  • Convert new scenes to mod versions - Completed
  • Create Twisted versions for Love/Corruption scenes - Completed
  • Convert NTR scenes to full Darker Path versions - Completed
  • Add in any new personally created or Fan-Art content - In Progress
  • Playtest Mod - In Progress
  • Release - Not Yet
I'm finally to the point where I'm working on the Fan-Art scenes and doing some of the preliminary play-tests. :D I've been testing as I go as much as I can as well, but there was a lot of clothing changes again with these updates, so there will need to be a lot testing still done for that to ensure I haven't missed anything and we can avoid all those missing or misaligned clothing errors that everyone loves. :p But, it's progress. I'm going to go back to work, but I just wanted to let you all know were the mod was at so far. Stay safe everyone and have a great one!

* I've updated the OP as well.

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Sometime in the near future:

SAZ Mod 9.1 released!!!....Yay!!

Exactly 43 seconds later:

Saddoggames The Tyrant 9.5 released!!...yay?
Nope you have to much faith in Saddog to release an update, only once everyone has given up hope does that happen lol
Based on the amount of bugs his code can create (another reason SAZ has to work so hard is to convert that code to his more functional and less buggy version) he gets close to release and then enter the "game breaking bug"

locco1234

Apr 12, 2019
Probably, somebody has ever asked this question. However, too long if i have to read more than 100 pages... So, do this awesome moder has a plan to release the game also on android?

Oct 8, 2017
Probably, somebody has ever asked this question. However, too long if i have to read more than 100 pages... So, do this awesome moder has a plan to release the game also on android?
You can use the search function on the top right of the page with the search term "android" next time. But to answer your question, see below.

Sorry, I don't do any Android development, but if anyone with the know-how wants to port the mod over to that platform they are welcome to do so with my blessing and permission. Not that they need it, but they get it anyway! :p
As far as I know the mod doesn't work natively for android. I don't know how to code it for mobile. As such I've never tested it on android.

There was a port done by another person who knows how. Here is the post for that. I can't really help with any errors it has, if any, though. As I said I don't know the mobile scene.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 50 Votes