Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
hi, newbie here. game looks interesting. but how or where do i download it?
This is a mod for a game like the title suggests with [Mod] in it. You will need the base game in order to use this mod.

Step 1: Download The Tyrant.
Step 2: Download this mod.
Step 3: Extract The Tyrant.
Step 4: Extract this mod.
Step 5: Paste this mod inside The Tyrant game folder. (Overwrite files when asked)
Step 6: Profit!

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
This is a mod for a game like the title suggests with [Mod] in it. You will need the base game in order to use this mod.

Step 5: Paste this mod inside The Tyrant game folder. (Overwrite files when asked)
except this mod is not updated to the latest game version, so don't do that.....

Last edited:
Reactions: Knight2416

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019

You might want to edit this and add the link to the version of the game that the mod works for. You'll get a lot of ppl in here who will bitch and moan there game doesnt work with the mod.

The link to version 8.5 is floating around in this thread thanx to S A Z and Lady Aspen

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
hi, newbie here. game looks interesting. but how or where do i download it?

except this mod is not updated to the latest game version, so don't do that.....
You might want to edit this and add the link to the version of the game that the mod works for. You'll get a lot of ppl in here who will bitch and moan there game doesnt work with the mod.

The link to version 8.5 is floating around in this thread thanx to S A Z and Lady Aspen
Thank you to everyone that has been helping answer questions! :D You all are awesome!

To summarize everything, the SAZMOD is a mod for the game The Tyrant. The mod is currently updated to the 0.8.5 version of the game. There are install instructions in the OP under the Mod Installation and Troubleshooting section, which was quoted in the posts earlier. There are also backup installation links for the original game found in the OP under the Downloads sections provided in a post by Lady Aspen.

Hope that helps while I finish up work on the 0.9.1 update to the mod. :)

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Saaz mod 8.5 save not work..
If you are referring to using original game saves with the mod, that is correct. They do not work with the mod. There is a notice about this in the download section before you download the mod. The reason for this is the way the mod is coded to have a non-intrusive installation makes it conflict with old saves and so it needs to save game saves in a different location to work properly. However, since the 0.8.2 update, mod specific game save are compatible with updates to the mod. So your 0.8.5 mod saves will be compatible with the 0.9.1 update to the mod, once it is finished.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Update on 0.9.1 Mod development Progress:
  • Play through new content - Completed
  • Go through new code and assets - Completed
  • Convert new code to mod format - Completed
  • Convert new scenes to mod versions - Completed
  • Create Twisted versions for Love/Corruption scenes - Completed
  • Convert NTR scenes to full Darker Path versions - Completed
  • Add in any new personally created or Fan-Art content - Completed
  • Playtest Mod - In Progress
  • Release - Not Yet
Just a quick update as I finished another milestone. Again, I don't do estimates on release dates, because they never seem to go well, but it's getting there. I'm going to get back to it, but I hope you all are doing well and staying safe. I'll update the OP as well.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
  • Release - Not Yet
What the HECK?? The update is close(ish)?? This is so WRONG!! We need at LEAST another MONTH of S A Z milking us for likes and GOOD comments. What is the world coming to when a FREE Mod doesn't have insanely EXCESSIVE milking?? :)

Well, looks good and I await the release with anticipation. Thank you SAZ. (y) :love:

ThanosDemands

Jun 20, 2018
  • Release - Not Yet
Just a quick update as I finished another milestone. Again, I don't do estimates on release dates, because they never seem to go well, but it's getting there. I'm going to get back to it, but I hope you all are doing well and staying safe. I'll update the OP as well.
Hyped

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
What the HECK?? The update is close(ish)?? This is so WRONG!! We need at LEAST another MONTH of S A Z milking us for likes and GOOD comments. What is the world coming to when a FREE Mod doesn't have insanely EXCESSIVE milking?? :)

Well, looks good and I await the release with anticipation. Thank you SAZ. (y) :love:
So you want us to drag out play testing and tell all the SAZites to blame you, is that what I am hearing lol. Kidding Testing as fast and thoroughly as we can

ours 72

Aug 22, 2017
the mod of zaz is like love, the more we wait, the less we are disappointed.
I know that when it comes out, I will not leave the game much, because knowing the excellent work (free) that is done, we will get our money's worth. it will be Christmas before the time ^^.

sorry for my english, i use the translator

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
If you are referring to using original game saves with the mod, that is correct. They do not work with the mod. There is a notice about this in the download section before you download the mod. The reason for this is the way the mod is coded to have a non-intrusive installation makes it conflict with old saves and so it needs to save game saves in a different location to work properly. However, since the 0.8.2 update, mod specific game save are compatible with updates to the mod. So your 0.8.5 mod saves will be compatible with the 0.9.1 update to the mod, once it is finished.
I thought so too.. but thanks

Reactions: S A Z

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
  • Release - Not Yet
So Excited!

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
  • Release - Not Yet
tenor.gif

jon4

May 16, 2018
  • Release - Not Yet
Hi S A Z is there decision to impregnate them ? it would be cool to impregnant them by mc or by the others or cancel the pregnancy

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes