Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
I hope you are all ok after playing this game that much...
in any case this is a hard work and thanks to share your progress...

also do not forget to eat 12 eggs with bacon and a lot of fruits such as papaya, orange. strawberry, avocado and so on
you can even use some blue pills if required to speed up the testing phase :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Have Fun!
Thanks for sharing the progress
Ha Ha, test is all work no fun.
I save fun for once the mod is out, I test more the flow, skim the text and do my best to break the game.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Update on 0.9.1 Mod development Progress:
  • Play through new content - Completed
  • Go through new code and assets - Completed
  • Convert new code to mod format - Completed
  • Convert new scenes to mod versions - Completed
  • Create Twisted versions for Love/Corruption scenes - Completed
  • Convert NTR scenes to full Darker Path versions - Completed
  • Add in any new personally created or Fan-Art content - Completed
  • Playtest Mod - Completed
  • Release - Today
Hello everyone! Today is the day! Here is the change log for the 0.9.1 Mod (This included the 0.9.0 content as well of course.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As I mentioned before, this release has already been playtested and hopefully most of the errors have already been weeded out by now. But we normally have a phase after it's release where if you encounter any bugs, I ask that you share them here(with screenshots of the error page or the error itself) so I can get hot fixes out as soon as possible. Then as the hot fixes get applied the mod goes through versions A, B, C, etc until we get to a stable version.

Well, we're going to change that a bit and just call this period the "Beta" phase as suggested earlier. It was something I was thinking about as well and I like the idea. So instead of incrementing the release versions up by letters like in the past, we'll just say it's in open beta for now and anyone and everyone that wants to download it now can. They should still have a relatively bug free experience, but if anyone wants to wait until more players have tried it and see if anymore bugs get weeded out with hot fixes they can. Then when we get to a point that I don't have to apply anymore hot fixes for while, I'll apply them all to a final upload and take the "Beta" down from the title and call it the final version of the 0.9.1 release.

We'll handle the hot fixes the same way as before, with me posting them as we go in the thread and compiling them into sets that can be download from the OP as needed as well.

So, not a huge change, just mainly removing the many name changes the old versions of the mods used to go through sometimes as it got updated with hot fixes, if there happened to be a lot for that particular release.

I had some great help as always and a lot of offers of help too. It's much appreciated. I just wanted to say thanks to Knight2416 and Lady Aspen for helping out with playtesting again.

EDIT: The OP has been as well.

EDIT AGAIN: There are still some continuity errors with clothing in scenes (certain scene still don't have assets for the girls in their different outfits, just like in the main game) and with pregnancy(some scenes where the girls suddenly aren't pregnant anymore where they should be) at times that need to be addressed. As well as the the notification lights for scenes are messed up during pregnancy as they are based on the main game's code and need to worked on still. These are things I'm still working on to improve, but will take time to do so. I've mentioned this before in the thread, not with this updated specifically of course, but those issue in general, but that's a lot of posts to expect people to go through, so I should have remembered to add this before just so you would be aware of those issues.

The mod of course is still a work in progress and is always in the process of improving. And it is in no way complete. I haven't been able to fix all of the issues that are present in the main game of course. So there will still be odd storyline flaws, my own issues I've introduced by making scene repeatable and of course those pesky magical changing clothes in certain scenes.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this update regardless.

I think that should be it. I hope you have a fantastic day/night or whatever the case may be in your area. And I hope you're able to stay safe and well too! :D

Oh! And thanks to each of you for your patience with me and letting me take the time I needed. For my sanity and my real life obligations, but also so I have the time I need so I can enjoy the process without it becoming overwhelming. It really helps!

Last edited:

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Update on 0.9.1 Mod development Progress:
  • Play through new content - Completed
  • Go through new code and assets - Completed
  • Convert new code to mod format - Completed
  • Convert new scenes to mod versions - Completed
  • Create Twisted versions for Love/Corruption scenes - Completed
  • Convert NTR scenes to full Darker Path versions - Completed
  • Add in any new personally created or Fan-Art content - Completed
  • Playtest Mod - Completed
  • Release - Today
Hello everyone! Today is the day! Here is the change log for the 0.9.1 Mod (This included the 0.9.0 content as well of course.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As I mentioned before, this release has already been playtested and hopefully most of the errors have already been weeded out by now. But we normally have a phase after it's release where if you encounter any bugs, I ask that you share them here(with screenshots of the error page or the error itself) so I can get hot fixes out as soon as possible. Then as the hot fixes get applied the mod goes through versions A, B, C, etc until we get to a stable version.

Well, we're going to change that a bit and just call this period the "Beta" phase as suggested earlier. It was something I was thinking about as well and I like the idea. So instead of incrementing the release versions up by letters like in the past, we'll just say it's in open beta for now and anyone and everyone that wants to download it now can. They should still have a relatively bug free experience, but if anyone wants to wait until more players have tried it and see if anymore bugs get weeded out with hot fixes they can. Then when we get to a point that I don't have to apply anymore hot fixes for while, I'll apply them all to a final upload and take the "Beta" down from the title and call it the final version of the 0.9.1 release.

We'll handle the hot fixes the same way as before, with me posting them as we go in the thread and compiling them into sets that can be download from the OP as needed as well.

So, not a huge change, just mainly removing the many name changes the old versions of the mods used to go through sometimes as it got updated with hot fixes, if there happened to be a lot for that particular release.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this one.

I had some great help as always and a lot of offers of help too. It's much appreciated. I just wanted to say thanks to Knight2416 and Lady Aspen for helping out with playtesting again.

EDIT: The OP has been as well.

I think that should be it. I hope you have a fantastic day/night or whatever the case may be in your area. And I hope you're able to stay safe and well too! :D

Oh! And thanks to each of you for your patience with me and letting me take the time I needed. For my sanity and my real life obligations, but also so I have the time I need so I can enjoy the process without it becoming overwhelming. It really helps!
bravo.gif

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Banner for new version of SAZ Mod:
View attachment 717114
That's awesome! If cubero is ok with it, I would be happy to use this banner in the OP. Giving cubero and yourself (Lady Aspen) credit in the Thanks section of course. I just want to be sure it's cool first since it's not one of my own Fan-Art renders in this scene. :)

It's no secret that I use Fan-Art in the mod (Hint Hint cubero :p) in fact it's an often requested feature and I list it in the main despcription. But I don't want to use it in the main thread without first getting permission and credit given as I don't want to take credit for other's awesome work. That's why I mark the change logs with tag of "Fan-Art" for scenes with other's art or "Original Renders" for scenes my own Fan-Art. Most of the artists that have contacted me about it have been cool with it, just didn't necessarily want credit in the mod itself.

Anyway, thanks again for the awesome banner Lady Aspen! :D

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
That's awesome! If cubero is ok with it, I would be happy to use this banner in the OP. Giving cubero and yourself (Lady Aspen) credit in the Thanks section of course. I just want to be sure it's cool first since it's not one of my own Fan-Art renders in this scene. :)

It's no secret that I use Fan-Art in the mod (Hint Hint cubero :p) in fact it's an often requested feature and I list it in the main despcription. But I don't want to use it in the main thread without first getting permission and credit given as I don't want to take credit for other's awesome work. That's why I mark the change logs with tag of "Fan-Art" for scenes with other's art or "Original Renders" for scenes my own Fan-Art. Most of the artists that have contacted me about it have been cool with it, just didn't necessarily want credit in the mod itself.

Anyway, thanks again for the awesome banner Lady Aspen! :D
With pleasure! Glady you liked it.:)Thanks for the remarkable Mod.;)

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Oh no worries. I was pretty sure the 0.9.5 update was going to beat me to release too! ;)

But yeah, it's probably just around the corner. I'm hoping it won't take me nearly as long for that update though. But we'll see. o_O
Gotta take those moments of respite when you can, right? :ROFLMAO: Just got everything freshly downloaded, now I'm gonna check it out. Thank you and Lady Aspen too! (y)

EDIT: Do let us know when you decide to open up a Paypal for Donations!

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Oh no worries. I was pretty sure the 0.9.5 update was going to beat me to release too! ;)

But yeah, it's probably just around the corner. I'm hoping it won't take me nearly as long for that update though. But we'll see. o_O
I highly suspect it's because of Patreon. I'm sure they are interfering with the release by going after him.

Reactions: Knight2416

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Is there anything new from spot1000's animation pack for this version?
I'm afraid not. I haven't heard anything directly from spot1000 for a while now. But I know he has been real busy with real life things. If he give me more animations to work with, I'll gladly update the animations pack with them. :D

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 50 Votes