Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Not like that when cassandra pregnant there is bug she never give birth to baby she stay like that
Not like that there is bug with cassandra not give birth to baby
There is bug with cassandra not give birth to baby
Are you talking about the main game? Because the mod is not update to work with the 0.9.1 version of the game yet. So you will definitely run into issues if you have the 0.8.5 version of the SAZMOD installed on the 0.9.1 version of the main game.

Reactions: Knight2416

jon4

May 16, 2018
Are you talking about the main game? Because the mod is not update to work with the 0.9.1 version of the game yet. So you will definitely run into issues if you have the 0.8.5 version of the SAZMOD installed on the 0.9.1 version of the main game.
Tha main game have the bug with cassandra and there is no way to get ride of her pregnancy so i was stuck with if you can add cheat to cancel her pregnancy

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Tha main game have the bug with cassandra and there is no way to get ride of her pregnancy so i was stuck with if you can add cheat to cancel her pregnancy
Gotcha. :) And yes to answer you're earlier question. I've added buttons in the laptop menu that's in the MC's Room in the mod that will allow you to initiate pregnancy or abort pregnancy and control their stages of pregnancy.

I also cleaned up how pregnancy works in the game in general and impregnating the girls too. So it should flow quite a bit better as well.

I even added a choice that appears when players are at 5 or less relationship points with the girls that gives them the chance to choose to see a variant of the scene where the girls tell the MC they are pregnant that is from a perspective that the MC has never creampied the girl, so they both know he's not the father. So those playing the game with the style that they never sleep with the girls can see a reaction from the MC from the 4 different paths with that in mind. If you choose the option that you have creampied the girl before, it plays the regular path where the MC assumes they are the father. But then at birth they can still be surprised when the baby isn't the MC's.

The system will probably be adjusted over time for the update after this one. But I think for now it should cover a lot of different avenues of gameplay with the pregnancy. I'll be going over these details again of course when I release the update. Which I'll be getting back to testing now. :D Hope this was helpful information though in the meantime.

jon4

May 16, 2018
Gotcha. :) And yes to answer you're earlier question. I've added buttons in the laptop menu that's in the MC's Room in the mod that will allow you to initiate pregnancy or abort pregnancy and control their stages of pregnancy.

I also cleaned up how pregnancy works in the game in general and impregnating the girls too. So it should flow quite a bit better as well.

I even added a choice that appears when players are at 5 or less relationship points with the girls that gives them the chance to choose to see a variant of the scene where the girls tell the MC they are pregnant that is from a perspective that the MC has never creampied the girl, so they both know he's not the father. So those playing the game with the style that they never sleep with the girls can see a reaction from the MC from the 4 different paths with that in mind. If you choose the option that you have creampied the girl before, it plays the regular path where the MC assumes they are the father. But then at birth they can still be surprised when the baby isn't the MC's.

The system will probably be adjusted over time for the update after this one. But I think for now it should cover a lot of different avenues of gameplay with the pregnancy. I'll be going over these details again of course when I release the update. Which I'll be getting back to testing now. :D Hope this was helpful information though in the meantime.
That what i mean thank you so much

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
Thank you for the work you're doing. Just take the time you need to test it. After all, this MOD is what makes the game so much more playable and enjoyable.

Reactions: Knight2416

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I can subscribe somewhere to be a "beta tester" for this mod?? just for help SAZ!
I appreciate the offer, but I already have a fair number of testers at the moment and I don't want to add too many to the list right now as coordinating between them all can be quite time consuming if it gets too big. Thank you though. :) We're making good progress, we're just trying to be as thorough as we can be.

Invariably, we're bound to miss the occasional bug though. So as has been the usual process after the initial release of the mod, I will be watching the thread closely for bugs and pushing out hot fixes as quickly as possible. I would say during the first week or so, the update could be considered in a sort of "beta" state. And it has been tremendously helpful when anyone that runs into a bug is able to share their experiences here with a screenshot of their error message or the event itself in question so I can track down and fix it as soon as possible.

I've been toying with the idea of formalizing this time of the release as a planned "beta" where it's understood that there may be the occasional error still, so those players that want to help "playtest" a little bit could go ahead and download the update right away as they would normally and help by reporting errors as usually, if there are any left after the initial playtesting phase going on now. Then after a week or so, if I think things are stable, I'll take the update out of "beta" and those that want to download it then can do so with the expectation that there should be far less chances of bugs occurring. Hopefully none, but there is always a chance of one sneaking by.

Just a thought I had. Nothing stuck in stone of course. But I thought it might be a nice way to let those that want to help out still have a chance, and would allow anyone that wants to wait a little bit for a more stable version to do so. Anyone is welcome to download the "beta" right away of course, once it's released. The idea is it would be like a regular release, playtested already as normal, but we'd just add an extra phase in the after release step to allow for some open "beta" playtesting in essence.

Anyway, I'm going to try to get some sleep. It's been a bad night for that.

I hope you're all doing as well as you can be and have a great one! :D

Last edited:

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
I appreciate the offer, but I already have a fair number of testers at the moment and I don't want to add too many to the list right now as coordinating between them all can be quite time consuming if it gets too big. Thank you though. :) We're making good progress, we're just trying to be as thorough as we can be.

Invariably, we're bound to miss the occasional bug though. So as has been the usual process after the initial release of the mod, I will be watching the thread closely for bugs and pushing out hot fixes as quickly as possible. I would say during the first week or so, the update could be considered in a sort of "beta" state. And it has been tremendously helpful when anyone that runs into a bug is able to share their experiences here with a screenshot of their error message or the event itself in question so I can track down and fix it as soon as possible.

I've been toying with the idea of formalizing this time of the release as a planned "beta" where it's understood that there may be the occasional error still, so those players that want to help "playtest" a little bit could go ahead and download the update right away as they would normally and help by reporting errors as usually, if there are any left after the initial playtesting phase going on now. Then after a week or so, if I think things are stable, I'll take the update out of "beta" and those that want to download it then can do so with the expectation that there should be far less chances of bugs occurring. Hopefully none, but there is always a chance of one sneaking by.

Just a thought I had. Nothing stuck in stone of course. But I thought it might be a nice way to let those that want to help out still have a chance, and would allow anyone that wants to wait a little bit for a more stable version to do so. Anyone is welcome to download the "beta" right away of course, once it's released. The idea is it would be like a regular release, playtested already as normal, but we'd just add an extra phase in the after release step to allow for some open "beta" playtesting in essence.

Anyway, I'm going to try to get some sleep. It's been a bad night for that.

I hope you're all doing as well as you can be and have a great one! :D
And this is why S A Z is the awesome.

Reactions: lexlutha

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
To give you all an idea of how quickly SAZ (and testers) test the mod, get fixes to try get it to you in a stable state.

• I started testing the MOD 27/06/2020 after 6:30pm.
  • Since then SAZ has done 6 patch fixes for bugs me, him or others found.
  • So far I have done 6 play-through as Love/Corr/4 dark -paths, 1 a day as I have work and other stuff to do (repeating if i had a bug).
  • Now I am doing what I call the "I want it all" test, where I use cheats to get every scene I can in one plat through and try to break game logic.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
To give you all an idea of how quickly SAZ (and testers) test the mod, get fixes to try get it to you in a stable state.

• I started testing the MOD 27/06/2020 after 6:30pm.
  • Since then SAZ has done 6 patch fixes for bugs me, him or others found.
  • So far I have done 6 play-through as Love/Corr/4 dark -paths, 1 a day as I have work and other stuff to do (repeating if i had a bug).
  • Now I am doing what I call the "I want it all" test, where I use cheats to get every scene I can in one plat through and try to break game logic.
I hope you are all ok after playing this game that much...
in any case this is a hard work and thanks to share your progress...

also do not forget to eat 12 eggs with bacon and a lot of fruits such as papaya, orange. strawberry, avocado and so on
you can even use some blue pills if required to speed up the testing phase :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Have Fun!
Thanks for sharing the progress

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes