Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

Raknor

May 12, 2019
At 9 am in the kitchen, I have a scene with the older sis. I have two options, "Wait" and "Basement". I have gotten her pregnant and have advanced it. When I select "Wait" she turns around and shows her bulging belly and tits and when the scene advances we go into the living room and fuck with her being pregnant. However, when I choose "Basement", she isn't pregnant when she turns around. I'm still getting the option to accept or deny her entry into the gang even though I've already done the scene where I have her as my second slut. But, I go downstairs with her and she still isn't pregnant. Seems some things need to be removed or added.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Ok, a few more errors/bugs. These all take place when all 3 girls are pregnant. Davide is also dead, but I don't think that makes a difference.

10 am - The city map icon has he purple light on and that mom is somewhere in the city. But, when I go to the city, she is nowhere to be found.

3 pm - The living room icon the purple light on for the meeting with Irina and big sis. The frames there don't show sis pregnant. Also, I did notice that sis, when chosen Corruption for Irina, that her clothing changes from the clothes you bought her (I got her the corruption lingerie) back to her normal clothing.

4 pm - The kitchen icon has the purple light on and shows the younger sis present but when you go there, she is not present.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
At 9 am in the kitchen, I have a scene with the older sis. I have two options, "Wait" and "Basement". I have gotten her pregnant and have advanced it. When I select "Wait" she turns around and shows her bulging belly and tits and when the scene advances we go into the living room and fuck with her being pregnant. However, when I choose "Basement", she isn't pregnant when she turns around. I'm still getting the option to accept or deny her entry into the gang even though I've already done the scene where I have her as my second slut. But, I go downstairs with her and she still isn't pregnant. Seems some things need to be removed or added.
There are quite a few scenes that have repeat options. I have discussed this before in the thread, but there is a lot of posts to go through so I'll post it again here.

Many people had requested ways to revisit scenes early on, especially when there wasn't a lot of content. So I made it so most of the scenes could be repeated. This has been a feature in the mod for very long time. But as the game and mod has grown, this has been something that can lead to continuity confusion during gameplay. So i have been slowly adding notification to menu choices and such that let you know when a scene is a repeat, but it's not something I plan on focusing on completing until the game itself is actually finished. The same issue exists in the main games with similar continuity issues and for right now I'm trying to keep the main core structure of the mod close enough to the main game that I can still follow along with changes made to it and sync them with the mod fairly easily. But once the main game is finished, then I can really change up the structure.

That basement option is a custom choice, so it was missing a pregnancy check. I've updated it and will have a hot fix for that one implemented soon.
Ok, a few more errors/bugs. These all take place when all 3 girls are pregnant. Davide is also dead, but I don't think that makes a difference.

10 am - The city map icon has he purple light on and that mom is somewhere in the city. But, when I go to the city, she is nowhere to be found.

3 pm - The living room icon the purple light on for the meeting with Irina and big sis. The frames there don't show sis pregnant. Also, I did notice that sis, when chosen Corruption for Irina, that her clothing changes from the clothes you bought her (I got her the corruption lingerie) back to her normal clothing.

4 pm - The kitchen icon has the purple light on and shows the younger sis present but when you go there, she is not present.
So these are along the same lines with the above, the notifications are based on the same code from the main game, I'm slowly working on make it more accurate, but it wasn't fully updated for when they are pregnant. It a process that going to take more time, so I won't be applying it in a hot fix right away, but something I will be working on over time. I have mentioned this before about the notifications, but it's a a lot of post to go through, so I should have mentioned this in the release post. So I'll add that now to it so people are aware it's a known issue and slowly being addressed.

As for the clothes changing in at 3pm for Cassandra, there are not assets for those scenes with her in the other outfits when she's with Irina in those scenes.

Thanks again for reporting the issues you run into.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
----- Hot Fix v02 Release -----
This Hot Fix covers all of the issues listed previously since the 0.9.1 Mod Beta release, including:
  • 9pm Alexis (lilsis) Room - When MC asked Alexis to lay down in the middle the buttons look at her breasts and at Nicole's breasts were switched by accident, that has been corrected.
  • 9am Kitchen - After you are a gangmember and been to the basement with Cassandra. If you are in the Late Pregnancy with her, you could still see the option to go the basement with her when you weren't supposed to. That has been fixed.
*Installation instructions in the zip file. OP updated as well.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
started from the beginning:
I take the drug red package on Monday and go to sleep
in Tuesday at 8:00AM I have tried to go the subway to delivering the red packet but in the map there is no way to find the subway icon even if purple light is on in the town button

is this a bug?

Reactions: Knight2416

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
started from the beginning:
I take the drug red package on Monday and go to sleep
in Tuesday at 8:00AM I have tried to go the subway to delivering the red packet but in the map there is no way to find the subway icon even if purple light is on in the town button

is this a bug?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
----- Hot Fix v03 Release -----
This Hot Fix covers all of the issues listed previously since the 0.9.1 Mod Beta release, including:
  • 7pm Kitchen - Alexis washing dishes clothing misalignment on the Corruption option has been fixed.
  • Fixed an issue where Messages were showing weekend Darker Path options on the phone from Nicole and Davide during the week.
  • I realized when I had updated the code from 0.9.0 and 0.9.1 I had forgot to include the additional check for certain locations for the Force Darker Paths settings aka "hardmode" which was brought back with the Darker Paths options in the phone's cheat menu. Those have been fixed.
  • I also went through and tried to fix as many of the checks for the Love, Corruption, and Darker Paths event notification lights on the location selection buttons (green, red, and blue) to hide and show properly in regards to the girls late pregnancy as well as their locations notifications (purple). It's still going to take some work, but it should be much more accurate than the main games notifications and my original mod release for this update, in regards to pregnancy and the associated events.
  • All previous Hot Fixes in earlier Hot Fix releases.

ozzyosb1

Apr 18, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not find font u'TitilliumWeb-Regular.ttf'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "D:\Games\Tyrant\The Tyrant v.0.9.1-Rus\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Games\Tyrant\The Tyrant v.0.9.1-Rus\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "D:\Games\Tyrant\The Tyrant v.0.9.1-Rus\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\Tyrant\The Tyrant v.0.9.1-Rus\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\Tyrant\The Tyrant v.0.9.1-Rus\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\Games\Tyrant\The Tyrant v.0.9.1-Rus\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\Games\Tyrant\The Tyrant v.0.9.1-Rus\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\Games\Tyrant\The Tyrant v.0.9.1-Rus\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "D:\Games\Tyrant\The Tyrant v.0.9.1-Rus\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\Games\Tyrant\The Tyrant v.0.9.1-Rus\renpy\display\layout.py", line 925, in render
    surf = render(d, width - x, rh, cst, cat)
  File "D:\Games\Tyrant\The Tyrant v.0.9.1-Rus\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 763, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\Games\Tyrant\The Tyrant v.0.9.1-Rus\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1097, in render
    xminimum = max(xminimum, size_groups[size_group].width(width, height, st, at))
  File "D:\Games\Tyrant\The Tyrant v.0.9.1-Rus\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1041, in width
    rend = renpy.display.render.render_for_size(i, width, height, st, at)
  File "render.pyx", line 298, in renpy.display.render.render_for_size
  File "D:\Games\Tyrant\The Tyrant v.0.9.1-Rus\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 763, in render
  File "D:\Games\Tyrant\The Tyrant v.0.9.1-Rus\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
    st, at)
  File "D:\Games\Tyrant\The Tyrant v.0.9.1-Rus\renpy\text\text.py", line 1989, in render
    virtual_layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, drawable_res=False, size_only=True)
  File "D:\Games\Tyrant\The Tyrant v.0.9.1-Rus\renpy\text\text.py", line 619, in __init__
    glyphs = ts.glyphs(s, self)
  File "D:\Games\Tyrant\The Tyrant v.0.9.1-Rus\renpy\text\text.py", line 242, in glyphs
    fo = font.get_font(self.font, self.size, self.bold, self.italic, 0, self.antialias, self.vertical, self.hinting, layout.oversample)
  File "D:\Games\Tyrant\The Tyrant v.0.9.1-Rus\renpy\text\font.py", line 699, in get_font
    face = load_face(fn)
  File "D:\Games\Tyrant\The Tyrant v.0.9.1-Rus\renpy\text\font.py", line 640, in load_face
    raise Exception("Could not find font {0!r}.".format(orig_fn))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
The Tyrant 0.9.1
Mon Jul 06 06:48:00 2020

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "D:\Games\Tyrant\The Tyrant v.0.9.1-Rus\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Games\Tyrant\The Tyrant v.0.9.1-Rus\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "D:\Games\Tyrant\The Tyrant v.0.9.1-Rus\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
  File "D:\Games\Tyrant\The Tyrant v.0.9.1-Rus\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\Tyrant\The Tyrant v.0.9.1-Rus\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\Games\Tyrant\The Tyrant v.0.9.1-Rus\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "D:\Games\Tyrant\The Tyrant v.0.9.1-Rus\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\Games\Tyrant\The Tyrant v.0.9.1-Rus\renpy\display\layout.py", line 925, in render
    surf = render(d, width - x, rh, cst, cat)
  File "D:\Games\Tyrant\The Tyrant v.0.9.1-Rus\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1097, in render
    xminimum = max(xminimum, size_groups[size_group].width(width, height, st, at))
  File "D:\Games\Tyrant\The Tyrant v.0.9.1-Rus\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1041, in width
    rend = renpy.display.render.render_for_size(i, width, height, st, at)
  File "render.pyx", line 298, in renpy.display.render.render_for_size
  File "D:\Games\Tyrant\The Tyrant v.0.9.1-Rus\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
    st, at)
  File "D:\Games\Tyrant\The Tyrant v.0.9.1-Rus\renpy\text\text.py", line 1989, in render
    virtual_layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, drawable_res=False, size_only=True)
  File "D:\Games\Tyrant\The Tyrant v.0.9.1-Rus\renpy\text\text.py", line 619, in __init__
    glyphs = ts.glyphs(s, self)
  File "D:\Games\Tyrant\The Tyrant v.0.9.1-Rus\renpy\text\text.py", line 242, in glyphs
    fo = font.get_font(self.font, self.size, self.bold, self.italic, 0, self.antialias, self.vertical, self.hinting, layout.oversample)
  File "D:\Games\Tyrant\The Tyrant v.0.9.1-Rus\renpy\text\font.py", line 699, in get_font
    face = load_face(fn)
  File "D:\Games\Tyrant\The Tyrant v.0.9.1-Rus\renpy\text\font.py", line 640, in load_face
    raise Exception("Could not find font {0!r}.".format(orig_fn))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
The Tyrant 0.9.1
Mon Jul 06 06:48:00 2020
The error trace seems to suggest that the version of The Tyrant you are using is missing the TitilliumWeb-Regular.ttf font. And by the 'The Tyrant v.0.9.1-Rus' folder I'm seeing in the trace I'm guessing you're playing a Russian translation of the game? It's likely that font was removed and replaced with a Russian font, which would make the mod incompatible if that is the case, I'm afraid. :( I don't know any other languages fluently, so I've only worked with making this mod compatible with the English version. Sorry.

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
don't know if this should be here or the main game thread. SAZ has done a great job trying to get some more user/player feedback in for the UI, but the game is frustrating as hell with no real visual or textual cues as to how to progress or if what you're doing will progress, or if you're perma stuck. I'm playing the voyeur route and found another problem where I cannot progress big sis's path or mom's path.

So until someone actually just deletes the crap code in the game and re-writes it logically, is there a way to give the player options to follow the multiple paths at the same time/location so as to avoid getting stuck?

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
don't know if this should be here or the main game thread. SAZ has done a great job trying to get some more user/player feedback in for the UI, but the game is frustrating as hell with no real visual or textual cues as to how to progress or if what you're doing will progress, or if you're perma stuck. I'm playing the voyeur route and found another problem where I cannot progress big sis's path or mom's path.

So until someone actually just deletes the crap code in the game and re-writes it logically, is there a way to give the player options to follow the multiple paths at the same time/location so as to avoid getting stuck?
First you have to corrupt the mom and do the 2nd week-end event with her in order to do basement event where she becomes your "slut". Otherwise you can't do the big sis basement event you are talking about.
And moreover you can only do it with the mom corruption path. It doesn't work for the love path.

AtipTheFirst

Sep 20, 2018
Great Mod - love it, but have found a bug - parents room at midnight on a Thursday. Have hotpatch 3 installed. PS - Needs to be hard_nicole_dark : )

```
While running game code:
File "game/SAZMOD/scripts/base/maps.rpy", line 1082, in script
call screen saz_parentsroom1
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/SAZMOD/scripts/base/maps.rpy", line 1084, in execute
screen saz_parentsroom1():
File "game/SAZMOD/scripts/base/maps.rpy", line 1087, in execute
hbox xalign .5 yalign .1:
File "game/SAZMOD/scripts/base/maps.rpy", line 1088, in execute
vbox:
File "game/SAZMOD/scripts/base/maps.rpy", line 1098, in execute
if dtime == 24 and momrelationship >= 6 and hard_dark_dark == False and lroom10mcwin == True and nicolepregnant4 == False:
NameError: name 'hard_dark_dark' is not defined
Full traceback:
File "D:\private x\stay out please\Tyrant\TheTyrant-0.9.1-pc -Saz\renpy\ast.py", line 1947, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "D:\private x\stay out please\Tyrant\TheTyrant-0.9.1-pc -Saz\renpy\ast.py", line 1935, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\private x\stay out please\Tyrant\TheTyrant-0.9.1-pc -Saz\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\private x\stay out please\Tyrant\TheTyrant-0.9.1-pc -Saz\renpy\exports.py", line 2896, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\private x\stay out please\Tyrant\TheTyrant-0.9.1-pc -Saz\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
File "D:\private x\stay out please\Tyrant\TheTyrant-0.9.1-pc -Saz\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
File "D:\private x\stay out please\Tyrant\TheTyrant-0.9.1-pc -Saz\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "D:\private x\stay out please\Tyrant\TheTyrant-0.9.1-pc -Saz\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "D:\private x\stay out please\Tyrant\TheTyrant-0.9.1-pc -Saz\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "D:\private x\stay out please\Tyrant\TheTyrant-0.9.1-pc -Saz\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "D:\private x\stay out please\Tyrant\TheTyrant-0.9.1-pc -Saz\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in <lambda>
File "D:\private x\stay out please\Tyrant\TheTyrant-0.9.1-pc -Saz\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "D:\private x\stay out please\Tyrant\TheTyrant-0.9.1-pc -Saz\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
vbox:
if dtime == 24 and momrelationship >= 6 and hard_dark_dark == False and lroom10mcwin == True and nicolepregnant4 == False:
File "<screen language>", line 1098, in <module>
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
The Tyrant 0.9.1
Mon Jul 06 13:57:58 2020
```

Last edited:

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
Hello everyone since I started studying Daz3d in order to make some content, I would like to ask you if you have any suggestions or sites where I can find useful guides.
In addition, if possible, have the patterns of the female characters of the game or a link where to find and download them.
I am grateful to you for any help!

Reactions: Knight2416

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Great Mod - love it, but have found a bug - parents room at midnight on a Thursday. Have hotpatch 3 installed. PS - Needs to be hard_nicole_dark : )

```
While running game code:
vbox:
Full traceback:
File "D:\private x\stay out please\Tyrant\TheTyrant-0.9.1-pc -Saz\renpy\ast.py", line 1947, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "D:\private x\stay out please\Tyrant\TheTyrant-0.9.1-pc -Saz\renpy\ast.py", line 1935, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\private x\stay out please\Tyrant\TheTyrant-0.9.1-pc -Saz\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\private x\stay out please\Tyrant\TheTyrant-0.9.1-pc -Saz\renpy\exports.py", line 2896, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\private x\stay out please\Tyrant\TheTyrant-0.9.1-pc -Saz\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
File "D:\private x\stay out please\Tyrant\TheTyrant-0.9.1-pc -Saz\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
File "D:\private x\stay out please\Tyrant\TheTyrant-0.9.1-pc -Saz\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
File "D:\private x\stay out please\Tyrant\TheTyrant-0.9.1-pc -Saz\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "D:\private x\stay out please\Tyrant\TheTyrant-0.9.1-pc -Saz\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in <lambda>
File "D:\private x\stay out please\Tyrant\TheTyrant-0.9.1-pc -Saz\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "D:\private x\stay out please\Tyrant\TheTyrant-0.9.1-pc -Saz\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
vbox:
File "<screen language>", line 1098, in <module>
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
The Tyrant 0.9.1
Mon Jul 06 13:57:58 2020
```
Thank you for reporting the bug! And that is the correct fix as well. I'll upload a hot fix for this real soon. Thanks again! :)

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
----- Hot Fix v04 Release -----
  • 12am Kitchen - Check in maps.rpy fixed from hard_dark_dark to hard_nicole_dark for Darker Paths.

yuyu2008

May 17, 2017
----- Hot Fix v04 Release -----
  • 12am Kitchen - Check in maps.rpy fixed from hard_dark_dark to hard_nicole_dark for Darker Paths.
You are not SAZ, you are The Flash !

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes