Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

Dukerogers1515

Mar 1, 2018
I keep getting this error on start up and I have installed the hot-fixes up to hot fix 4.

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/screens.rpy", line 353: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
style_prefix "main_menu"
^
File "game/screens.rpy", line 547: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
use game_menu(_("About"), scroll="viewport"):
^
File "game/screens.rpy", line 594: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
use file_slots(_("Save"))
^
File "game/screens.rpy", line 601: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
use file_slots(_("Load"))
^
File "game/screens.rpy", line 771: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
if renpy.mobile:
^
File "game/screens.rpy", line 944: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
predict False
^
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1025: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
default device = "keyboard"
^
Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Mon Jul 06 09:51:14 2020

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I keep getting this error on start up and I have installed the hot-fixes up to hot fix 4.

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/screens.rpy", line 353: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
style_prefix "main_menu"
^
File "game/screens.rpy", line 547: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
use game_menu(_("About"), scroll="viewport"):
^
File "game/screens.rpy", line 594: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
use file_slots(_("Save"))
^
File "game/screens.rpy", line 601: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
use file_slots(_("Load"))
^
File "game/screens.rpy", line 771: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
if renpy.mobile:
^
File "game/screens.rpy", line 944: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
predict False
^
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1025: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
default device = "keyboard"
^
Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Mon Jul 06 09:51:14 2020
What OS and version of the game are you using? I've seen that error before when using an old version of unren to decompile the games code to look at the images.

Have you tried running the game without the SAZMOD installed? You can just take the SAZMOD folder out of the game folder or delete it to uninstall the mod. The errors on the trace path are in the base game folder so I'm just curious if it's having issues before it even gets to the mod.

If it doesn't run without the mod installed, usually a fresh of the original game in a new file location resolves the issue. I include much of the unren options in the mod, such as rollback and console enable so you don't need to run it if you don't want to.

Let me know if any of that helps and we'll go from there.

Reactions: Knight2416

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
what is dead guy check bypass for ?
So when people started dying, there were some scenes(repeatable ones) that have had the "skip this scene" screen added when there are people that are dead featured in them, these are mostly Darker Paths scenes. You can skip the scene if you don't want to see the dead people again. But it's still a work in progress and it can be a bit annoying seeing that "skip this scene' screen all the time.

So if you turn on the bypass, then the game assumes you want to see those scenes and skips those screens and just goes into those scenes automatically if the requirements for them are met.

Again, it's still a work in progress. I'm still fiddling with it and other possible options on dealing with dead people and repeating scenes. But yeah, it's just meant to be a convenience feature.

Jan 28, 2018
Hi, im not sure if its a bug or if i messed around too much with cheats, but i tried the revenge path, no corruption, only love and bad relationship to get the ntr events. Since the first NTR basement event with Nicole, when i do the livingroom event at 10PM with her, i get ''Dad'' a bit pissoff in the middle of the night who want to commit sucide because of the relationship with Nicole. I was expecting that event only if you corrupt Nicole enough, after doing the first basement corruption event.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hi, im not sure if its a bug or if i messed around too much with cheats, but i tried the revenge path, no corruption, only love and bad relationship to get the ntr events. Since the first NTR basement event with Nicole, when i do the livingroom event at 10PM with her, i get ''Dad'' a bit pissoff in the middle of the night who want to commit sucide because of the relationship with Nicole. I was expecting that event only if you corrupt Nicole enough, after doing the first basement corruption event.
So the check that it is looking for, and this matches up with the original game, is when you sell drugs for the first time with either Nicole or Cassandra on the Love or Corruption route. Then when you complete a normal night sequence, Bruce should visit the MC that night. It doesn't actually rely on courruption levels at all.

Jan 28, 2018
So the check that it is looking for, and this matches up with the original game, is when you sell drugs for the first time with either Nicole or Cassandra on the Love or Corruption route. Then when you complete a normal night sequence, Bruce should visit the MC that night. It doesn't actually rely on courruption levels at all.
Thank for your anwser. I assumed it was the corruption event because of the dialogue with Bruce at night, about how MC have steal his wife. Didnt expect that was related to drug sellin.

Thank you

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Thank for your anwser. I assumed it was the corruption event because of the dialogue with Bruce at night, about how MC have steal his wife. Didnt expect that was related to drug sellin.

Thank you
You're welcome. :) I was surprised by this as well when I first saw the code. I try to keep big flags like this the same in the code if I can, so there can be some parity between the main game and the mod's main progress, but I do deviate when I need to. I haven't decided if I want to worry about changing this requirement yet though.

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
First you have to corrupt the mom and do the 2nd week-end event with her in order to do basement event where she becomes your "slut". Otherwise you can't do the big sis basement event you are talking about.
And moreover you can only do it with the mom corruption path. It doesn't work for the love path.
Thanks for the tip. I will give that a try. It's unfortunate that this game is so alluring but completely sucks in player feedback.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
whats wrong with this bug??

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I've seen this error reported here before. The issue for them was the original game was missing some of the original file structure.

If you check your The Tyrant folder and then open the game folder there should be a folder called music and in it should be 3 files.
  • default.mp3
  • intro.mp3
  • NTR.mp3
The error traceback you posted said: Couldn't find file 'music/intro.mp3' so I would check to see if those files are there in your main game.

If not, then the other user had said the found those files in a different location and create a music folder and put them there to fix the issue. Or alternately you could try a fresh install, maybe even in a different file location. That seems to help a lot of these issues. :)

I hope that helps, but let me know if not and we can try to track down the issue more.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
So, let me hear from others if this is about right (I'm only doing it through Sadist mode right now and only doing corruption actions). There are at least two easy times to have sex with older sister, three if you include the orgy (not counting weekend stuff). There are at least three easy times to have sex with mom, again, four if you include the orgy (again, not counting weekend stuff). Now, for younger sister, there are no easy times to have sex with her. The morning bathroom scene is just finger and blowjob. Nothing happens in her secret room. Nothing happens at either time in the kitchen. Nothing happens in your room when you have her come clean it. Nothing happens in her room when you visit her. The only times you have sex with her is a possible random encounter when you take her down into the basement at like 4 am and and dad (who is dead, by the way) interrupts it, then only the second weekend event for her. Even the "lesbian" scene with Irina and younger sis only has you getting a blowjob. So, basically, we need more scenes having sex with younger sister. :)

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
So I've seen this error reported here before. The issue for them was the original game was missing some of the original file structure.

If you check your The Tyrant folder and then open the game folder there should be a folder called music and in it should be 3 files.
  • default.mp3
  • intro.mp3
  • NTR.mp3
The error traceback you posted said: Couldn't find file 'music/intro.mp3' so I would check to see if those files are there in your main game.

If not, then the other user had said the found those files in a different location and create a music folder and put them there to fix the issue. Or alternately you could try a fresh install, maybe even in a different file location. That seems to help a lot of these issues. :)

I hope that helps, but let me know if not and we can try to track down the issue more.
ok, i see whats the problem.. the music folder should not be in the MOD folder, just drag the music folder out into the "game" folder and it fixed that ~.. thanks ~

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
----- Hot Fix v05 Release -----
This Hot Fix covers all of the issues listed previously since the 0.9.1 Mod Beta release, including:
  • 4am Basement - Alexis - I don't know how I forgot to create Twisted Scenes for the first part of this event for the Love and Corruption paths for so long. But I had. So I fixed that and there are now Twisted Love and Twisted Corruption scenes for the first half of this event meaning you can now get to the vaginal sex scene with either the Corruption Scene (The Normal Path) or with the Twisted Love Scene (The new Love Path version).
    • To access this scene consistently, you can meet Alexis in the kitchen at 8am(so long as she is not in her late pregnancy) and speak to her. After you have done that once, then the next time you meet her at 8am in the kitchen (with Love points 50 or more, or Corruption points 30 or more) and talk to her, you will make plans to meet her that night (the 4am basement event). Then once you go to sleep that night, it will trigger the 4am event and you're good to go.
    • I Hope that helps make at least one scene with Alexis a little more accessible until we can get more assets for another one in game. :)
  • All previous Hot Fixes in earlier Hot Fix releases.
*Installation instructions in the zip file. OP updated as well.

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
----- Hot Fix v05 Release -----
This Hot Fix covers all of the issues listed previously since the 0.9.1 Mod Beta release, including:
  • 4am Basement - Alexis - I don't know how I forgot to create Twisted Scenes for the first part of this event for the Love and Corruption paths for so long. But I had. So I fixed that and there are now Twisted Love and Twisted Corruption scenes for the first half of this event meaning you can now get to the vaginal sex scene with either the Corruption Scene (The Normal Path) or with the Twisted Love Scene (The new Love Path version).
    • To access this scene consistently, you can meet Alexis in the kitchen at 8am(so long as she is not in her late pregnancy) and speak to her. After you have done that once, then the next time you meet her at 8am in the kitchen (with Love points 50 or more, or Corruption points 30 or more) and talk to her, you will make plans to meet her that night (the 4am basement event). Then once you go to sleep that night, it will trigger the 4am event and you're good to go.
    • I Hope that helps make at least one scene with Alexis a little more accessible until we can get more assets for another one in game. :)
  • All previous Hot Fixes in earlier Hot Fix releases.
*Installation instructions in the zip file. OP updated as well.
You're amazing. Thank you, thank you(y)

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Sorry if this was explained earlier, I didn't know how to search for this answer and didn't immediately see it in previous posts, but in regards to the hotfix installations...would I be correct to assume that each hotfix not explicitly mentioned in the description and download file (currently states fix#2) needs to be downloaded and installed after downloading the main mod file?

Also, if this is the case, should I also assume I need to download fix #3, 4 and 5 and then install them in order or do I only need #5?

Thanks! Super excited!

Edit: I noticed on the main page a comment about the hotfix. So I need to only install hotfix #5 (or latest fix) correct?

Last edited:

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Sorry if this was explained earlier, I didn't know how to search for this answer and didn't immediately see it in previous posts, but in regards to the hotfix installations...would I be correct to assume that each hotfix not explicitly mentioned in the description and download file (currently states fix#2) needs to be downloaded and installed after downloading the main mod file?

Also, if this is the case, should I also assume I need to download fix #3, 4 and 5 and then install them in order or do I only need #5?

Thanks! Super excited!
You only need the latest Hot Fix. All other hot fixes up that point are included in the latest Hot Fix. So at this point right now, you only need Hot Fix v05.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
You only need the latest Hot Fix. All other hot fixes up that point are included in the latest Hot Fix. So at this point right now, you only need Hot Fix v05.
Thanks for taking the time to respond...I think I must have a condition that makes me legally blind or something because I completely missed the pretty clear notes at the bottom of the main page below the animation pack haha...

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes