Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Question. Is there a way to rotate between several of Alexis NTR scenes and love scenes or is that what the reset stats option is for? I can't for the life of me find a way to access them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: S A Z

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Question. Is there a way to rotate between several of Alexis NTR scenes and love scenes or is that what the reset stats option is for? I can't for the life of me find a way to access them.
So the way the original game functions is that if you keep the Relationship points above 5 points with the girls then you see the Love and Corruption versions of the significant scenes. If you let the Relationship point get below that point then you start seeing the NTR scenes instead of those versions. The idea is if you love and care for them, or want to keep them for yourself, you'll keep their Relationship points up.

But that doesn't really account for all avenues the player might want to take of course. I've slowly been adding more variations to the mod, but I still haven't changed that core aspect yet. I've been waiting to make drastic changes to the core structure until the game is finished so it's easier to add new content later from Saddog's updates.

But there has been some changes I've made that can affect things still. Such as if you have the "Force Darker Paths for Alexis" option on, the it will default to showing the NTR style scenes instead of the Love or Corruption scenes regardless of their Love or Corruption points. So if you want to see those scenes, you need to change that setting back down to "Enable Darker Paths for Alexis" in the Darker Paths cheat menu and then make sure your relationship points are 6 or more when you want to view Love scenes and 5 or less when you want to view Darker Path (NTR) scenes.

I would like to rework this system in general when the game ends, well the whole code actually. So that people could have even more freedom in this, but that will definitely take a lot of time and some planning as I figure out how I want it all to function, so it's going to be a while after the final release until I complete that.

moowallcow

Jul 16, 2017
But there has been some changes I've made that can affect things still. Such as if you have the "Force Darker Paths for Alexis" option on, the it will default to showing the NTR style scenes instead of the Love or Corruption scenes regardless of their Love or Corruption points. So if you want to see those scenes, you need to change that setting back down to "Enable Darker Paths for Alexis" in the Darker Paths cheat menu and then make sure your relationship points are 6 or more when you want to view Love scenes and 5 or less when you want to view Darker Path (NTR) scenes.
Hey SAZ, the above doesn't seem to work for Alexis. I experimented with a full love save file that had NTR turned off originally. I used the cheat menu to set the relationship points to zero, turned on NTR, turned on force darker paths, but both her 4pm event and the first date event default to the love/corruption scenes. I also tried setting love points to zero and using the "make Davide and Alexis friends" cheat menu switch, but Davide just doesn't show up in them.

For reference, I can get all the other girls' NTR events to show up in this save file using the cheat menu just not Alexis's, but I'm not sure if I'm missing something. Can anyone else confirm this behavior? (Being unable to get Alexis NTR events to show up in a "completed" love save file)

Reactions: Knight2416

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hey SAZ, the above doesn't seem to work for Alexis. I experimented with a full love save file that had NTR turned off originally. I used the cheat menu to set the relationship points to zero, turned on NTR, turned on force darker paths, but both her 4pm event and the first date event default to the love/corruption scenes. I also tried setting love points to zero and using the "make Davide and Alexis friends" cheat menu switch, but Davide just doesn't show up in them.

For reference, I can get all the other girls' NTR events to show up in this save file using the cheat menu just not Alexis's, but I'm not sure if I'm missing something. Can anyone else confirm this behavior? (Being unable to get Alexis NTR events to show up in a "completed" love save file)
So there is no NTR events for Alexis's first or second date. Besides her just meeting Davide on the First Date which is where you can allow them to become friends. Saddog has them occurring with her and Davide at the Secret Place at 2pm instead, or the weekend at the Secret place. They are not triggered during the Dates.

Reactions: Knight2416

moowallcow

Jul 16, 2017
So there is no NTR events for Alexis's first or second date. Besides her just meeting Davide on the First Date which is where you can allow them to become friends. Saddog has them occurring with her and Davide at the Secret Place at 2pm instead, or the weekend at the Secret place. They are not triggered during the Dates.
Okay, I got the 2pm secret place to trigger, but I can't seem to get the weekend secret place to unlock, nor the 2am event (I tried using the unlock all dates cheat as well). I thought there's a Davide/Alexis makeout event as well?

1594338527897.png

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Okay, I got the 2pm secret place to trigger, but I can't seem to get the weekend secret place to unlock, nor the 2am event (I tried using the unlock all dates cheat as well). I thought there's a Davide/Alexis makeout event as well?

View attachment 724465
  • Weekend Event
    • Davide and Alexis must be friends and she can't be in her late pregnancy
    • Relationship points 5 or less or have force darker paths for Alexis enabled
    • Completed the first 2pm secretplace NTR event
    • Start the weekend
    • Davide sends a message and choose to look in on them, the thumbs up option
    • Then a third picture of Alexis will appear in her row that will be her weekend NTR event
  • 2am Event
    • Completed her First Date on the Weekend
    • Sleep at night and choose to go see what the disturbance is when you wake up
  • 4pm Event
    • Alexis can't be in her late pregnancy
    • EDIT: Completed her First Date on the Weekend and allowed her to meet Davide
    • You can start this event with an icon in the MC Room like in the original game or through a custom scene in the kitchen I added for her
    • This scene can be interrupted by Davide and there is a kissing scene, so I think this is the makeout scene you are talking about. EDIT: This scene is where she becomes friends with Davide.
So those in game helps are from the original game and while technically true, you can see they don't give a lot of detail. The walk-through that you can see by clicking on the red box icon in the help menu does give more detail, but I'm still working on it. It's not in the best format. It was fine earlier one with less events, but it needs an overhaul, but all of that takes time. So for now, I've just been keeping it up to date. But eventually, I'd like to add the kind of detail like above, into the in game helper. But like all my goals, it's just going to take time.

Anyway, I hope that helps. I literally just tested all of these to make sure it works before I posted it here and it did for me. So I hope you can get to all the scenes now without issues. :) There is also another scene after these at 2pm once you've done the weekend one. Check her room at 2pm again with low relationship point or force ntr enabled and you should see it.

Last edited:

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
  • Weekend Event
    • Completed the first 2pm secretplace NTR event
    • Start the weekend
    • Davide sends a message and choose to look in on them, the thumbs up option
    • Then a third picture of Alexis will appear in her row that will be her weekend NTR event
  • 2am Event
    • Completed her First Date on the Weekend
    • Sleep at night and choose to go see what the disturbance is when you wake up
  • 4pm Event
    • Alexis can't be in her late pregnancy
    • EDIT: Completed her First Date on the Weekend and allowed her to meet Davide
    • You can start this event with an icon in the MC Room like in the original game or through a custom scene in the kitchen I added for her
    • This scene can be interrupted by Davide and there is a kissing scene, so I think this is the makeout scene you are talking about. EDIT: This scene is where she becomes friends with Davide.
So those in game helps are from the original game and while technically true, you can see they don't give a lot of detail. The walk-through that you can see by clicking on the red box icon in the help menu does give more detail, but I'm still working on it. It's not in the best format. It was fine earlier one with less events, but it needs an overhaul, but all of that takes time. So for now, I've just been keeping it up to date. But eventually, I'd like to add the kind of detail like above, into the in game helper. But like all my goals, it's just going to take time.

Anyway, I hope that helps. I literally just tested all of these to make sure it works before I posted it here and it did for me. So I hope you can get to all the scenes now without issues. :) There is also another scene after these at 2pm once you've done the weekend one. Check her room at 2pm again with low relationship point or force ntr enabled and you should see it.
I was going to say these all worked when i tested them, I had to write myself a guide as like SAZ mentioned the number of flags you need to tick to trigger them is crazy. Alexis and Cass scenes areteh one I find tricky to get to fire, Nicole's are easy.

Reactions: moowallcow

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I was going to say these all worked when i tested them, I had to write myself a guide as like SAZ mentioned the number of flags you need to tick to trigger them is crazy. Alexis and Cass scenes areteh one I find tricky to get to fire, Nicole's are easy.
So in regards to this issue, we found the culprit. In the original game if you don't let Alexis meet Davide on the First Date then it never sets the variable davidemeet to True, which needs to be True to have him interrupt the 4pm Basement scene with Alexis, which is where they become friends. It sort of soft locks her out from NTR scenes at that point in the game if you choose that path.

That was part of the reason I added the cheat button to "Make Davide and Alexis Friends" so people could choose to see those Darker Paths scenes later in the game. But I forgot about the davidemeet variable and so in moowallcow's case, they were locked out of the 4pm Darker Paths scene with their save with no way to fix it without console stuff, or creating a whole new save.

So I've created a new button for the cheat menu where you can reset Alexis's First Date for you can choose to Meet with Davide this time around, if people want to change that setting later in their games.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll post the hot fix with this soon. :)

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
----- Hot Fix v08 Release -----
This Hot Fix covers all of the issues listed previously since the 0.9.1 Mod Beta release, including:
  • New Cheat Menu Button for Alexis so that you can reset her First Date options, allowing you the option to let her meet with Davide and later let her be friends with him. This will open up the Darker Path (NTR) options later on that are soft locked behind this choice of not letting her meet him. This fixes an issue a couple players had with their saves and trying to play Darker Paths later when changing their values with the cheat menu.
  • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • All previous Hot Fixes in earlier Hot Fix releases.
*Installation instructions in the zip file. OP updated as well.

moowallcow

Jul 16, 2017
I just installed the hot fix, reset the first date scene, and had Alexis meet Davide during the first date. All Alexis events (that I know of listed below) now trigger properly for that save. Thanks SAZ!
  • 4 pm Davide in basement (was not triggering before hot fix)
  • 2 pm secret place - Both events
  • 2 am event (was not triggering before hot fix)
Thanks SAZ!

Reactions: D Dog and S A Z

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
@Sazriel Man this mod is not working in compressed version.Please help as I wanna play the game with this mod.
It should work in compress since nothing is changed but the size of the file. Your going to need to post more info so you can get help.

Also make sure you put the SAZMOD in the game folder, The Tyrant/game

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes