Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
there's no whining about anything in what I wrote.
That wasn't directed at you specifically. In fact more so others than you.
I will admit it looks like I'm talking about you and I've forgotten the point I had :p

Last edited:

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
That does it, if people are going to say I can't Whine then I WILL whine.

This mod is TERRIBLE. I have been waiting for the homework scene to be fixed for AGES. I DEMAND that a plate of chocolate chip cookies be added to the table and will whine and pout if it isn't done RIGHT NOW.

Whine, whine.

Just a thought from a whiney cheap bastard. :)

P.S. I don't think this mod is TERIBLE, but the cookies WOULD make it better. :)
S A Z in reply to this moaning can we please add a mini game on the in game phone called shoot Shiva0067 LOL Kidding your posts are funny.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Shiva0067
D

Deleted member 758270

Cookies make almost everything better :LOL:
You know that is actually a very good idea. If its SAZ or Saddo that puts that in, obviously later on not now, have that in the shop instead of only chocolate have other items like, sex toys, savory sweets, and if you going down the corruption path maybe a little bdsm stuff :sneaky: like collars :sneaky:. These all giving different relationship corruption and love points and scene's with the toys as well.

Obviously this is a little thing that I personally would like but its entirely up to Saddo and SAZ and if they feel the communities would like that or not. For now I am more than happy with the mod the way it is and will wait for the great SAZ to finish.
.....Get your minds out there I didn't mean it like that :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
Thank you for your feedback. It's much appreciated!

I also just wanted to let you know you can still see who is going to be in a room by hovering over the purple dot on the corner of a room icon when it appears. These show up at the same times the faces would have shown up over the old icon sets. In this screenshot I'm hovering over the purple dot on the Dining Room Icon at 6pm and you can see that Nicole, Alexis, and Bruce will be in the room before clicking on it. (I'm still working on improving them so they are more accurate to every scene option, as the original faces weren't completely accurate to all of the scenes available either, so there are some discrepancies I am still working on.)

EDIT: I just realized that you may have, even probably, already knew about this, but possibly just missed the little faces as a small visual cue without having to hover your mouse. If that is the case, then I'm sorry for assuming otherwise. But if not, then this is good to know. :)

View attachment 656899

And you shouldn't have to worry about me cutting any scenes, it's always been my goal to add more content with the mod, not remove any. :)
I really appreciate your work and your commitment and I was wondering if I had evaluated the idea of inserting more scenes into the game also with related connected stories by taking everything (I refer to the images) from here: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-tyrant-fan-art-thread.7538/

I am convinced that you could find a lot of material both to add images to existing story paths and to create new or alternative ones, I think it would make the game more complete and varied.

Thanks for any answer you will give me!

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I really appreciate your work and your commitment and I was wondering if I had evaluated the idea of inserting more scenes into the game also with related connected stories by taking everything (I refer to the images) from here: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-tyrant-fan-art-thread.7538/

I am convinced that you could find a lot of material both to add images to existing story paths and to create new or alternative ones, I think it would make the game more complete and varied.

Thanks for any answer you will give me!
I actually already include a number of scenes from the fan-art thread in the mod, including some of my own that I have also posted in the fan-art thread. :)

I will continue to add fan-art scenes as I can and where I feel they fit with the general feel of what I'm trying to do with the mod as a whole. I have specifically mentioned the Patreon reward images before in previous posts as something I'd like to add into the game as they are direct from Saddog and could add some new dimensions to already existing scenes and create some interesting new ones. There are some limitations as there are only a few images that connect directly to each other so they would be short sequences. But it is still something I have been considering for a long time now and plan on doing eventually. I've gone into much more detail in earlier posts in this thread on that.

As for the fan-art scenes, I try to include at least one new sequence of either my own renders, if I have time, or a fan-art sequence from the fan-art thread with each full update, if I can. I have a couple picked out I am considering for the 0.9.1 mod update already.

Anyway, the TL;DR of it is, I totally agree! Although taking everything from there may be far too ambitious of a goal for now. :D

Thank you for the suggestion and your kind words.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Minor Update on the Mod Development:

Firstly, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone helping those that are asking questions and for keeping things lighthearted where you can. :p

I know there are those that are frustrated with how long the mod update is taking. I understand that. I've explained multiple times why development is so slow and will continue to be, so I won't make you go through all that again. But that is one of the many reasons why I just don't feel comfortable charging any money for the mod (even just tips, although I appreciate those that have offered in the past), but I completely support those that decide to charge for theirs. I know how much hard work and effort can go into developing a mod, so if a developer wants to charge for that, I think that is more than fair. But with that comes an expected return of investment in a timely manner. And I know that is something that I just can't fulfill right now. Even if it was, I am doing this mostly for fun. I enjoy it and do it as a way to escape the stresses of real life and just create something new and hopefully a little bit naughty! So I don't even know if I would want to do this sort of thing for money anyway.

So I don't charge anything, but I also don't make promises on when things will get done because I can only working on it as I get the time. However, I do feel that I at least owe it to each of you that consider yourselves fans of the mod to communicate with you as often as I can to let you know how things are going with the mod. That way you don't have to wonder if I've abandoned development or anything crazy like that. I know that is always a concern in the world of adult games and visual novels. So I'll keep doing my best to keep you all up to date on any new milestones in the development of the mod like I normally do.

So here's the update, I'm making good progress updating the existing content with the 0.9.1 changes, such as the clothing updates (pregnancy images, etc). Once I've completed that, then I can mark that milestone off on the main page and will move onto the new content and their twisted and Darker Paths content. To give you an idea of "good progress" is, in the last few weeks, I have been lucky to get 1 or 2 files converted/updated in a week. This last week I was able to get 9 files done. It's the first time I've had more than just an hour or two during the week to work on it! :) Yay! That's all I have for now, I'll keep plugging away at it. I hope you all are able to keep safe and stay sane.

Cheers.

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017

Firstly, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone helping those that are asking questions and for keeping things lighthearted where you can. :p

I know there are those that are frustrated with how long the mod update is taking. I understand that. I've explained multiple times why development is so slow and will continue to be, so I won't make you go through all that again. But that is one of the many reasons why I just don't feel comfortable charging any money for the mod (even just tips, although I appreciate those that have offered in the past), but I completely support those that decide to charge for theirs. I know how much hard work and effort can go into developing a mod, so if a developer wants to charge for that, I think that is more than fair. But with that comes an expected return of investment in a timely manner. And I know that is something that I just can't fulfill right now. Even if it was, I am doing this mostly for fun. I enjoy it and do it as a way to escape the stresses of real life and just create something new and hopefully a little bit naughty! So I don't even know if I would want to do this sort of thing for money anyway.

So I don't charge anything, but I also don't make promises on when things will get done because I can only working on it as I get the time. However, I do feel that I at least owe it to each of you that consider yourselves fans of the mod to communicate with you as often as I can to let you know how things are going with the mod. That way you don't have to wonder if I've abandoned development or anything crazy like that. I know that is always a concern in the world of adult games and visual novels. So I'll keep doing my best to keep you all up to date on any new milestones in the development of the mod like I normally do.

So here's the update, I'm making good progress updating the existing content with the 0.9.1 changes, such as the clothing updates (pregnancy images, etc). Once I've completed that, then I can mark that milestone off on the main page and will move onto the new content and their twisted and Darker Paths content. To give you an idea of "good progress" is, in the last few weeks, I have been lucky to get 1 or 2 files converted/updated in a week. This last week I was able to get 9 files done. It's the first time I've had more than just an hour or two during the week to work on it! :) Yay! That's all I have for now, I'll keep plugging away at it. I hope you all are able to keep safe and stay sane.

Cheers.
In S A Z we trust, you look after yourself mate the SAZites will wait on your brand of Awesome as long as it takes (or as short lol).

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019

Cheers.
Thank you for the update. Take your time, no rush. I hope your staying safe cause thats the most important thing, and also your not burning yourself out. Take care of yourself and looking forward till your release.

alphamikexyz

May 23, 2020
How do I download a version that is S A Z compatible?

Sorry to ask such a stupid question, but I really was completely unable to get this to run.
Any advice/download links?

Thx a lot in advance.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018

alphamikexyz

May 23, 2020
Thx a million!

Might be an idea to include this link in the downloads section of the first posting? I knew it was hidden somewhere in this thread but gave up after browising the first 50 and the last five pages....

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
I have a problem. I've been playing 0.85 fixed with your mod, the revenge path. I can't get Nicole down to the basement. I've tried adusting the setting for her. Done the first weekend, sold the drugs and was accepted into the basement with Davide. But next evening it all repeats itself again and again. If I go to the livingroom at 9pm it's like the earlier events never happend. Can't get any further. Help please.

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
I have a problem. I've been playing 0.85 fixed with your mod, the revenge path. I can't get Nicole down to the basement. I've tried adusting the setting for her. Done the first weekend, sold the drugs and was accepted into the basement with Davide. But next evening it all repeats itself again and again. If I go to the livingroom at 9pm it's like the earlier events never happend. Can't get any further. Help please.
Are you talking about the scene with just you and Nicole where she can be drugged or wear one of the 4 outfits (Angel, School girl, etc)?

If so it is one of the options when she is on the couch after Davide and step dad leave

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
If you want attach you save I will get you to the point where you pick so you can see it or follow this guide
1)10pm go to lounge, chat pick love or corruption option, DO NOT skip event (I think this is a bug S A Z if you skip she is not on the couch).

1590732636348.png
2) at 11 pm in lounge you will get option to go to basement

Reactions: Bakkis15

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
If you want attach you save I will get you to the point where you pick so you can see it or follow this guide
1)10pm go to lounge, chat pick love or corruption option, DO NOT skip event (I think this is a bug S A Z if you skip she is not on the couch).

View attachment 673917
2) at 11 pm in lounge you will get option to go to basement
Thanks for helping out Knight2416 as always! In this case it's not a bug. In the original game you have to ask Nicole to stay home with you at 10pm in the Living Room to be able to access the basement with her later at 11pm when Davide and Bruce are gone delivering those duffel bags. Which can't be done if your relationship is less than 5 for that scene. I've never altered that requirement.

So just like in the original game, to get Nicole in the Living Room at 11pm, you need to have your Relationship Points with her above 5 at 10pm and go to the Living Room and have her stay home with the MC. Then got back to the Living Room at 11pm and she'll be there.

I did move the basement access from the basement door in the original game over to her menu in the Living Room at 11pm so it didn't appear like she was in two places at once though.

There is also a requirement still from the original game that the player have either 50 or more Love points with Nicole or 30 or more Corruption points with her and be a gang member to access the basement from that menu.

You shouldn't be able to just skip to 11pm and have her be there. Because normally she goes with Davide and Bruce to deliver those duffel bags unless the MC intervenes on her behalf.

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
So I'm a gangmember, delivered the two packages and been introduced to the basement. Got mom to the basement and everything seemed OK but at 9pm in the livingroom Davide still acts as I have just finished the deliveries and wants to take me to the basement. Why?

Reactions: Knight2416
4.90 star(s) 50 Votes