Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Just out of idle curiosity, does anyone know of a bigger mod? Would think this one will be around 300 meg or more after this round, bigger than a lot of finished games. :unsure:
I'd like to know as well
I know of a couple for sure, Witch Trainer Silver is almost 800MB, the original game is close to 330MB. So the rest is the mod. It's technically a mod pack according to it's description and it's pretty darn big! And then there is mod collection for the Sims game you can find here, from what I understand there are tons of them which total over a few GB worth (I think).

But yeah, this one has gotten pretty big, even with compressing the images before hand. :) This mod does a lot of things too, a cheat mod, custom icons, and added animations, extra story, etc. I'm sure there are others that are larger, but it does seem to be on the big side even for mods like this one is. Other mods like this seem to be around 100MB to 175MB if they are not smaller ones meant for specific changes like incest mods or some cheat mods and so on.

The mod files for this one are currently at 344MB but that is before I clean them up and zip them. So depending on where it ends up before I finish it, it could be around that size. It will be interesting to see how big it ends up being.

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
I know of a couple for sure, Witch Trainer Silver is almost 800MB, the original game is close to 330MB. So the rest is the mod. It's technically a mod pack according to it's description and it's pretty darn big! And then there is mod collection for the Sims game you can find here, from what I understand there are tons of them which total over a few GB worth (I think).

But yeah, this one has gotten pretty big, even with compressing the images before hand. :) This mod does a lot of things too, a cheat mod, custom icons, and added animations, extra story, etc. I'm sure there are others that are larger, but it does seem to be on the big side even for mods like this one is. Other mods like this seem to be around 100MB to 175MB if they are not smaller ones meant for specific changes like incest mods or some cheat mods and so on.

The mod files for this one are currently at 344MB but that is before I clean them up and zip them. So depending on where it ends up before I finish it, it could be around that size. It will be interesting to see how big it ends up being.
Forgot about the Sims, but that was a group your doing this one by yourself. Love it, the bigger the mod the more content. Of course that means more work for you, but we all appreciate the effort. :)

Luigi77

Oct 7, 2021
0.9.4b Mod Update - Development Progress Report:
  • Play through new content - Complete
  • Go through new code and assets - Complete
  • Convert new code to mod format - Complete
  • Convert new scenes to mod versions - In Progress
  • Create Twisted versions for Love/Corruption scenes - In Progress
  • Convert NTR scenes to full Darker Path versions - In Progress
  • Add in any new personally created or Fan-Art content - In Progress
  • Playtest Mod - Not Started
I'm still working on the mod, albeit super slowly, and sadly I haven't completed anymore of the main goals yet. The one that is the most close to being completed is converting the new scenes to mod versions, so the base scenes, which is the basis the rest of the others are built from. But I've also built the ground work for most of the twisted scenes and the Darker Paths. I am still working on filling them in though. And then I've added more to the game too, such as the girls buying their extra outfits on their own as they become more loving or corrupted as a an option, and a few other things because I want this to be a full update of course. :) I'm not going to even try to put a time frame on it though (except that it's going to be a long while still). With things as they are, I'm lucky to get time to work on it as it is, but I'm still filling things in bit by bit as I can. I mentioned all of this before in the thread, but I hope this helps for those that still have questions as to where the update is right now. I also hope everyone is doing well and staying safe out there!
YOU ARE BESTT

gfot

Jun 14, 2019
Insults are not OK, but you're not generating much goodwill when you post in a forum asking a question that has already been answered a couple of posts before yours. No one is expecting you to read 192 pages of a thread before posting, but reading the last 4-5 or so usually gives you a good idea of what's going on, and may answer some of the usual questions. There's also the search box at the top of the page, which, when you're in a discussion, will only search that discussion. Typical searches are "save" "walkthrough" or "update" and the most recent results should be the most relevant ones (because older ones might refer to older versions of games/mods) . But more generally, people in forums are usually helpful, but you have to demonstrate the willingness to do at least minimal work, if you're (rightly or wrongly) perceived as demanding or entitled it usually doesn't end well. Please do not feel attacked, you seem to be new on the forum, so maybe it was just an honest mistake we can all move on from.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
  • Convert new scenes to mod versions - In Progress
I'm still working on the mod, albeit super slowly, and sadly I haven't completed anymore of the main goals yet. The one that is the most close to being completed is converting the new scenes to mod versions, so the base scenes, which is the basis the rest of the others are built from. But I've also built the ground work for most of the twisted scenes and the Darker Paths. I am still working on filling them in though. And then I've added more to the game too, such as the girls buying their extra outfits on their own as they become more loving or corrupted as a an option, and a few other things because I want this to be a full update of course. :) I'm not going to even try to put a time frame on it though (except that it's going to be a long while still). With things as they are, I'm lucky to get time to work on it as it is, but I'm still filling things in bit by bit as I can. I mentioned all of this before in the thread, but I hope this helps for those that still have questions as to where the update is right now. I also hope everyone is doing well and staying safe out there!
Well at least there was an update on the update! :ROFLMAO: I'm glad SAZ is still on it, HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL! ;)(y)

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
S A Z Happy holidays, I hope you are having a good time, could you give us some progress info pls.
Sure, I would be happy too. :) First off, I hope you're having a great holiday season as well, all of you! Things are still very busy, but I'm keeping going as best I can. I'm still plugging away on the update.

The latest thing I have been tackling has been the issue of trying fix consistency in a few scenes. Such as the City Trip with Alexis. In it she asks for anal and acts like it's her first time which actually already occurs in a couple scenes depending on your choices.

So I either need to add a counter with a variable in earlier scenes or try using something like seen_label to check if those scenes have been viewed before to check for to add in some alternate dialogue options so that the game seems more reactive to your choices.

The issue with the seen_label option is that it doesn't just work with your active playthrough, but with all playthroughs. So that option isn't really ideal.

The other option will easily work, but then I need to decide if I should add it to all scenes, or just to the scenes where that option can first happen. But for example, there are a few of those counters unused for Nicole under the variables mompussy and momanal that are only ever in the code under her first date on the weekend, but never called up again in the code. So it's kind of weird to just add these counters in for Alexis for a certain scene and not do it for all of the girls and then make it a bigger part of the whole game.

But then that is a larger addition to the whole thing and will take even longer to implement. But it will add more realism to the mod and create less inconsistency to everyone's dialogue again. Which is a good thing. So I'm just deciding how far to go with it for now.

Either way, I'm making progress still. I'm working on other parts while I decide. That's just part of the puzzle of course.

I just thought I would let you know the kind of thought processes I have behind developing the mod.

Thanks for asking about the mod and it's progress. I'll keep you all updated on it as I go and feel free to keep asking about it if you're ever curious.

berndd21

Nov 19, 2020
Sure, I would be happy too. :) First off, I hope you're having a great holiday season as well, all of you! Things are still very busy, but I'm keeping going as best I can. I'm still plugging away on the update.

The latest thing I have been tackling has been the issue of trying fix consistency in a few scenes. Such as the City Trip with Alexis. In it she asks for anal and acts like it's her first time which actually already occurs in a couple scenes depending on your choices.

So I either need to add a counter with a variable in earlier scenes or try using something like seen_label to check if those scenes have been viewed before to check for to add in some alternate dialogue options so that the game seems more reactive to your choices.

The issue with the seen_label option is that it doesn't just work with your active playthrough, but with all playthroughs. So that option isn't really ideal.

The other option will easily work, but then I need to decide if I should add it to all scenes, or just to the scenes where that option can first happen. But for example, there are a few of those counters unused for Nicole under the variables mompussy and momanal that are only ever in the code under her first date on the weekend, but never called up again in the code. So it's kind of weird to just add these counters in for Alexis for a certain scene and not do it for all of the girls and then make it a bigger part of the whole game.

But then that is a larger addition to the whole thing and will take even longer to implement. But it will add more realism to the mod and create less inconsistency to everyone's dialogue again. Which is a good thing. So I'm just deciding how far to go with it for now.

Either way, I'm making progress still. I'm working on other parts while I decide. That's just part of the puzzle of course.

I just thought I would let you know the kind of thought processes I have behind developing the mod.

Thanks for asking about the mod and it's progress. I'll keep you all updated on it as I go and feel free to keep asking about it if you're ever curious.

Hello S A Z,
I hope you also had a nice Christmas season and wish you a happy new year.
Thanks for the message how far you are and what thoughts you are doing.
Everything sounds really interesting, which is also the reason that we are all excited about the new patch.
Will certainly really good.

xxdungeonxx

May 3, 2017
S A Z Thanks for the reply, the fact that you are improving the code and fixing those little inconveniences that are barely noticeable for the sake of improving the quality of the game speaks volumes of your proffesionalism, keep up the good work and have a happy new year.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I'm not here to ask for updates, but just to add my voice to the many with praise for your mod and gratitude to the efforts you've gone to for this game and it's fans :)
-Sigh- Another person PROVES my theory about S A Z and the EXCESSIVE milking with this mod. Oh sure, there is NO money involved. Yes, the work continues, and we get progress updates. HOWEVER, the OBVIOUS milking of people for PRAISE with this VERY good, high quality product is excessive. :)

OK, yes I agree, thank you SAZ for the good work and the information on how things are going. Keep up the GREAT work and I (and others) look forward to when the update is done. Take the time you need, we will be here. :)

Just a thought.

P.S. and now just to be annoying.. Are we there yet?? Are we there yet?? :devilish:

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
-Sigh- Another person PROVES my theory about S A Z and the EXCESSIVE milking with this mod. Oh sure, there is NO money involved. Yes, the work continues, and we get progress updates. HOWEVER, the OBVIOUS milking of people for PRAISE with this VERY good, high quality product is excessive. :)

OK, yes I agree, thank you SAZ for the good work and the information on how things are going. Keep up the GREAT work and I (and others) look forward to when the update is done. Take the time you need, we will be here. :)

Just a thought.

P.S. and now just to be annoying.. Are we there yet?? Are we there yet?? :devilish:
Haha... you missed a word there... S A Z, through this mod has definitely made me produce a lot of MAN-milk :p:p

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
  • Convert new scenes to mod versions - Complete
I've finally reached a milestone and completed converting the new scenes to the mod version. So all of the Love and Corruption scenes are updated to the mod version (cleaned up dialogue and such). Now I'm focusing on the Darker Path scenes and Twisted Events. Getting closer, slowly but surely. :) As always, I hope you're all doing well and staying safe out there. I'm going to get back at it now.

*OP updated as well.

Bkgx9

Mar 27, 2021
  • Convert new scenes to mod versions - Complete
I've finally reached a milestone and completed converting the new scenes to the mod version. So all of the Love and Corruption scenes are updated to the mod version (cleaned up dialogue and such). Now I'm focusing on the Darker Path scenes and Twisted Events. Getting closer, slowly but surely. :) As always, I hope you're all doing well and staying safe out there. I'm going to get back at it now.

*OP updated as well.
Saz can you please provide latest version of the Tyrant apk with incest patch please. Searching all over the internet but couldn't find it anywhere.

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Saz can you please provide latest version of the Tyrant apk with incest patch please. Searching all over the internet but couldn't find it anywhere.
S A Z as stated so many times in this thread that he does not do android, there was someone on one of the many game threads that had a simple way to do it, but as I use PC I did not mark it so not sure where it was. Also MOD is not yet ready for 9.4 version of Tyrant you would need 9.1

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes