Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Sorry for the inconvenience, but does anyone have a solution for that?
It looks like you have an old version of the basement.rpy file in the scripts folder as I migrated that file over to two new files called basement_01.rpy and basement_02.rpy a couple versions earlier. This usually happens when someone merges the scripts folder from the Hot Fix with an older version instead of replacing the scripts folder. To fix this, I would try deleting the scripts folder from the SAZMOD folder and then copying over a fresh copy of the scripts folder from the Hot Fix v5 back into the SAZMOD folder.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
0.9.4b Mod Update - Development Progress Report:
  • Play through new content - Completed
  • Go through new code and assets - Completed
  • Convert new code to mod format - In Progress
  • Convert new scenes to mod versions - In Progress
  • Create Twisted versions for Love/Corruption scenes - In Progress
  • Convert NTR scenes to full Darker Path versions - In Progress
  • Add in any new personally created or Fan-Art content - Not Started
  • Playtest Mod - Not Started
I'm still swamped at work, but I've been making some progress with the mod as well. I still haven't completed any of the current "In Progress" goals yet, but I've worked on some of the new scenes now too, so I'm updating the progress report too. I'll check back in as I have more to report. Hope you're all doing well and staying safe out there!

spot1000

Jun 16, 2018
Ok some friends on this threath need some explanation.

This game is one of my favorites so im up for some animations .... but ... the animations can have 2 ways of do it

way 1 - ill do small movies with 1 to 2 minutes with sound (envyroment and sex only) to include on SAZ mode that only replace the action scene
way 2 - ill do complete MOVIES with 5 to 10 minutes of all scene with sound (envyroment and sex only), but for this ill need SAZ help to put the subtittles in it because my lack of english. the movie will be activate when you enter the basement following SAZ mode scenes

And YEP i really prefer Dark Paths :p

So guys say what you think and prefer
Software im currently using is photoshop to create the gif animations (5 front moves + 5 backward moves) and then Wondershare Filmora Professional for cut edit etc and add sound and enviroment.

Atm im with about 8GB of movies from game "The Twist" adding sound atm but i cant post in forum because copyright ... and yep ... its easyer to do then The Tyrant because movies are created in game so i just have to choose the correct cam angle and mix the hundreds of sex animations because is a 3D game. advantage of using photoshop is that in some situations i can change clothes etc ... and after in Filmora i can do easy montage.

so prob was thinking in let SAZ and Dev end the game and after that do the movies using SAZ stuff and the awnsome material that are in Fan base threath so who knows if SAZ can do after end of game "The Tyrant Ultimate Cut" :) :)

Well stay all good and dont worry im still tracking this MoD :)

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Ok some friends on this threath need some explanation.

This game is one of my favorites so im up for some animations .... but ... the animations can have 2 ways of do it

way 1 - ill do small movies with 1 to 2 minutes with sound (envyroment and sex only) to include on SAZ mode that only replace the action scene
way 2 - ill do complete MOVIES with 5 to 10 minutes of all scene with sound (envyroment and sex only), but for this ill need SAZ help to put the subtittles in it because my lack of english. the movie will be activate when you enter the basement following SAZ mode scenes

And YEP i really prefer Dark Paths :p

So guys say what you think and prefer
Software im currently using is photoshop to create the gif animations (5 front moves + 5 backward moves) and then Wondershare Filmora Professional for cut edit etc and add sound and enviroment.

Atm im with about 8GB of movies from game "The Twist" adding sound atm but i cant post in forum because copyright ... and yep ... its easyer to do then The Tyrant because movies are created in game so i just have to choose the correct cam angle and mix the hundreds of sex animations because is a 3D game. advantage of using photoshop is that in some situations i can change clothes etc ... and after in Filmora i can do easy montage.

so prob was thinking in let SAZ and Dev end the game and after that do the movies using SAZ stuff and the awnsome material that are in Fan base threath so who knows if SAZ can do after end of game "The Tyrant Ultimate Cut" :) :)

Well stay all good and dont worry im still tracking this MoD :)
I would say Way 1 would integrate better with the nature of the gameplay. An THANK YOU!! for your awesome work !!

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I'd be really curious to see what a long movie scene would be like. Could be great!
Maybe a mix? Some shorter and at least a couple longer?

spot1000

Jun 16, 2018
I'd be really curious to see what a long movie scene would be like. Could be great!
Maybe a mix? Some shorter and at least a couple longer?
well not a couple longer ..... it would work like when you enter basement at game hours you will enter the movie and all scenes from SAZ mode for that scene would be there with enviroment and sex sounds and with animated sex scenes on the movie. Subtittles would be inserted in the same place then SAZ mod or i can create a bottom black space where all text would be, for what i use to do i expect at least a 10 to 15 minutes movie, ill try to do some samples to show people. vantage of this is that when you enter basement and movie starts theres no possible choises unless instead of 1 single movie you have more 2 or 3 movies depending of the path you choose ... but like im a big pervert ill go for dark paths for sure lol

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hi S A Z Is there any chance that I can make a Spanish translation of the mod like the German version?

My experience in translating games is not much, but I have experience in translating doujinshis and manga.

Thanks <3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hi S A Z Is there any chance that I can make a Spanish translation of the mod like the German version?

My experience in translating games is not much, but I have experience in translating doujinshis and manga.

Thanks <3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, i didn't know that! Thanks man <3

And yes, my languange is Spanish from Spain, so it's Neutral.

Thanks again :D
rokit6 you are absolutely welcome to translate the mod into Spanish if you'd like! Anyone is welcome to translate it into their native/preferred language. :D

xapican shared some good resources too, thank you!

I'll happily add any translations of the mod to the OP as well with credit given, like I've done for the German version, if you want. Just share a download link in the thread. Or you're welcome to handle that on you're own in your own thread as it's your baby at that point. :) A lot of ways to manage that, and all of them work great, so it's up to you. I'll just probably put a link up to your thread in the OP if you go that route, if that's okay.

I just think it's even awesome you're interested in providing that for our friends that prefer Spanish, so thanks and good luck!

Last edited:

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
SAZ do you think we'll be able to use the same savefile from the previous version or will we have to start over due to the changes?

Kinda wanting to get back into it if I don't have to do a whole new save again.
Don't want to speak for the man but I assume you'll be good to go, mate, barring unexpected issues. I've been able to use the same save files for the past few updates, the most that'd happen is if a save was during a scene it'd go back to the free-roam beforehand or the start of the scene, occasionally. Beyond that it was fine

Jun 20, 2017
Don't want to speak for the man but I assume you'll be good to go, mate, barring unexpected issues. I've been able to use the same save files for the past few updates, the most that'd happen is if a save was during a scene it'd go back to the free-roam beforehand or the start of the scene, occasionally. Beyond that it was fine
I hope that's the case, I just wonder since Saddog made some changes to the code on this update.

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes