Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes
D

Deleted member 758270

when finish
When its finished that's when. SAZ doesn't need to finish this mod as fast as possible so that he can be PAID. No he is not being paid to make this mod, if you want it NOW then make the mod for yourself. SAZ has a life and work outside of this don't push him to get annoyed with us and then say (Doubt he will but still) "If you want my mod you have to pay me $12 for it"
SAZ is doing this for free on his own, he takes his time to make sure everything is as perfect as possible. My suggestion to you to calm the fuck down is, Grab your dildo sit down and start playing with your locked cock, hopefully you learn then to read and READ the posts from SAZ saying he is busy on the mod and how long he expects before its finished. Also he normally takes a month or 2 to update the mod learn to wait like a good girl

D

Deleted member 758270

I sympathize, but you're the one that should calm down.
I am quite calm. Just annoyed that someone can't seem to use the scroll wheel on their mouse/finger to scroll up/down the page and pages to read prior updates etc.
But thank you I have considered your suggestion and to "Keep it civil" I shall do so by deleting/disable my account on this platform :).

Just a side not...
Don't deny that you are also annoyed with idiots asking a question that LITERALLY has an answer right above

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Will this work with the 0.9.4b version?
no but if you search the tread the awesome Lady Aspen has posted links to previous version
Just a side not...
Don't deny that you are also annoyed with idiots asking a question that LITERALLY has an answer right above
Never said it was not annoying, but swearing at them will not change anything. Every Thread has a people like that, so I just ignore them or point out search function.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
0.9.4b Mod Update - Development Progress Report:
  • Play through new content - Completed
  • Go through new code and assets - Completed
  • Convert new code to mod format - Completed
  • Convert new scenes to mod versions - In Progress
  • Create Twisted versions for Love/Corruption scenes - In Progress
  • Convert NTR scenes to full Darker Path versions - In Progress
  • Add in any new personally created or Fan-Art content - In Progress
  • Playtest Mod - Not Started
I just wanted to check in again. I have made a bit more progress with the mod in all of the areas. As well as started with some of the new content I was intending to add with this mod version as well.

I have been working on the clothing system which will allow the player to have the option to let the girls purchase their own clothing. If the player chooses this option, the girls will purchase their own outfits based on their Love or Corruption points and there will be dialogue differences based on if "Darker Paths" (NTR) is enabled for the player has been enabled and their relationship points with the girls are low enough or settings are set to auto-play "Darker Paths" scenes. If "Darker Paths" are not enabled or relationship points are higher than 5, then dialogue will be based on Love or Corruption points, or I might just give you the choice. I still haven't decided yet on that. This was a requested feature from other games that I really liked because it helps to increase immersion, as the girls seem to evolve a bit more on their own as you play. But it will be optional, for those that may not prefer this method.

Also I had the creator of a new Gallery Mod for The Tyrant (bilbohimura) reach out to me asking if it was okay to add the SAZMOD scenes to their mod. Which I thought was super cool of them and I really appreciated the gesture. I had a chance to try out the mod for the base game and it's pretty slick. And where I don't think the JDMOD is as easily accessible anymore, I thought it was great to see someone offer something like that again. I said it was cool with me if they wanted to make their mod compatible with the SAZMOD. So we may have that to look forward to in the future, just some more options for viewing content, which I figure is never a bad thing. From what I understand, on PC, the Gallery Mod will work in conjunction with the SAZMOD, so you'll install both if you want to use them together. But what else is pretty neat is that bilbohimura also programs an .apk version of the Gallery Mod. And so to get that to work with the SAZMOD scenes, they needed to be able to include the full SAZMOD, so there may also be a mobile version of the SAZMOD available in the future along with the Gallery Mod via biblohimura gracious efforts. If/when these versions become available, I'll be linking the Gallery Mod's thread in the OP for easy access for those that are interested in them. But in the meantime here is a link now in case you want to check it out for the main game and give a new modder some support. :D

That is all I have for now. I hope you all are doing well and staying safe out there!

Last edited:

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
I just wanted to check in again. I have made a bit more progress with the mod in all of the areas. As well as started with some of the new content I was intending to add with this mod version as well.

I have been working on the clothing system which will allow the player to have the option to let the girls purchase their own clothing. If the player chooses this option, the girls will purchase their own outfits based on their Love or Corruption points and there will be dialogue differences based on if "Darker Paths" (NTR) is enabled for the player has been enabled and their relationship points with the girls are low enough or settings are set to auto-play "Darker Paths" scenes. If "Darker Paths" are not enabled or relationship points are higher than 5, then dialogue will be based on Love or Corruption points, or I might just give you the choice. I still haven't decided yet on that. This was a requested feature from other games that I really liked because it helps to increase immersion, as the girls seem to evolve a bit more on their own as you play. But it will be optional, for those that may not prefer this method.

Also I had the creator of a new Gallery Mod for The Tyrant (bilbohimura) reach out to me asking if it was okay to add the SAZMOD scenes to their mod. Which I thought was super cool of them and I really appreciated the gesture. I had a chance to try out the mod for the base game and it's pretty slick. And where I don't think the JDMOD is as easily accessible anymore, I thought it was great to see someone offer something like that again. I said it was cool with me if they wanted to make their mod compatible with the SAZMOD. So we may have that to look forward to in the future, just some more options for viewing content, which I figure is never a bad thing. From what I understand, on PC, the Gallery Mod will work in conjunction with the SAZMOD, so you'll install both if you want to use them together. But what else is pretty neat is that bilbohimura also programs an .apk version of the Gallery Mod. And so to get that to work with the SAZMOD scenes, they needed to be able to include the full SAZMOD, so there may also be a mobile version of the SAZMOD available in the future along with the Gallery Mod via biblohimura gracious efforts. If/when these versions become available, I'll be linking the Gallery Mod's thread in the OP for easy access for those that are interested in them. But in the meantime here is a link now in case you want to check it out for the main game and give a new modder some support. :D

That is all I have for now. I hope you all are doing well and staying safe out there!
Thats Wowsome (not a typo) man! Keep up the good work!!!

rokit6/Naxoll

Mar 30, 2019
For those who speak Spanish: I am still doing the translation of this MOD.

There are many strings and contents to translate. I still have a long way to go (I would say I only have 10% of the mod translated, excluding the new version :rolleyes: ).

I'm not making money for this, I'm doing it because I really like the game and the mod. so.... I'll take my time to do it :D

-----

Para aquellos Hispanohablantes: Sigo haciendo la traducción de este MOD.

Hay muchas lineas de dialogo y contenido para traducir, es un juego muy grande. Aún me queda mucho por hacer (Diría que solo he traducido el 10% del MOD, sin contar la nueva version que esta por venir:rolleyes:).

No estoy ganando dinero por este trabajo, simplemente lo hago porque me gusta el juego y el MOD de SAZ. Así que me tomare mi tiempo en hacerlo. :D

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
For those who speak Spanish: I am still doing the translation of this MOD.

There are many strings and contents to translate. I still have a long way to go (I would say I only have 10% of the mod translated, excluding the new version :rolleyes: ).

I'm not making money for this, I'm doing it because I really like the game and the mod. so.... I'll take my time to do it :D

-----

Para aquellos Hispanohablantes: Sigo haciendo la traducción de este MOD.

Hay muchas lineas de dialogo y contenido para traducir, es un juego muy grande. Aún me queda mucho por hacer (Diría que solo he traducido el 10% del MOD, sin contar la nueva version que esta por venir:rolleyes:).

No estoy ganando dinero por este trabajo, simplemente lo hago porque me gusta el juego y el MOD de SAZ. Así que me tomare mi tiempo en hacerlo. :D
Nice work man, if you ask S A Z he could maybe pass you scripts ahead of release to help you get ahead of the curve. As sometimes he corrects bits between version it would reduce rework.

rokit6/Naxoll

Mar 30, 2019
Nice work man, if you ask S A Z he could maybe pass you scripts ahead of release to help you get ahead of the curve. As sometimes he corrects bits between version it would reduce rework.
I could ask him if he's changing some strings of older versiones, because that would be a problem at the end hahahah

thanks <3

Reactions: Knight2416

StoP2103

May 7, 2021
Hi guys, I might be stupid but I can't get the basement event with Nicole at 10/11pm, the basement icon is highlighted but I can't enter it. I'm using 0.9.1 version and I installed both mod and hotfix. Did I do something wrong or?

Reactions: Knight2416

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hi guys, I might be stupid but I can't get the basement event with Nicole at 10/11pm, the basement icon is highlighted but I can't enter it. I'm using 0.9.1 version and I installed both mod and hotfix. Did I do something wrong or?
I don't think you're doing anything wrong. :) If you're talking about her Love/Corruption scenes you need to talk with Nicole in the living room at 10pm to have her stay with the MC, either via the Love or Corruption choice. Then you can visit her in the Living Room at 11pm. So long as you have viewed the 11pm scene at least once and are a gang member, you'll have the option to enter the basement with her now from here.

If you're talking about the "Darker Paths" (NTR) scene at 11pm in basement, you just need to be a gang member and have your relationship points under 6 with Nicole to view that scene. Or have it set to force "Darker Paths" scenes to play for Nicole in the cheats menu in the phone.

StoP2103

May 7, 2021
I don't think you're doing anything wrong. :) If you're talking about her Love/Corruption scenes you need to talk with Nicole in the living room at 10pm to have her stay with the MC, either via the Love or Corruption choice. Then you can visit her in the Living Room at 11pm. So long as you have viewed the 11pm scene at least once and are a gang member, you'll have the option to enter the basement with her now from here.

If you're talking about the "Darker Paths" (NTR) scene at 11pm in basement, you just need to be a gang member and have your relationship points under 6 with Nicole to view that scene. Or have it set to force "Darker Paths" scenes to play for Nicole in the cheats menu in the phone.
Nah, I was 100% stupid. I didn't realise that the prompt to enter the basement isn't on the basement door (as in the base game IIRC) but during the conversation with Nicole while she's on the bed.

Also thanks for the mod, it's 10 times better than the base game

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
How do I advance past the Meet in the kitchen again at 9 am for the older sister?
I've tried every possible combination but nothing lets me get to the next step

BestSumy

May 22, 2021

Wow dude that's lot of work, will be excited to see it comes out

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes