Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

亗SLAYER亗

May 4, 2021
I'm glad you're enjoying the mod. :)

I don't make estimated dates on when I will release the next update. Whenever I tried that it just added more stress to the process and invariably something would interfere with making those estimated dates. And I'm doing this for fun, to relieve stress after work, when I can steal some time away, so yeah that just doesn't work for my process. But that's also part of the reason why I don't take money for it too, adds to the stress, but also if I'm not delivering to a specific date, I don't think it's fair to take donations for something like this.

But I do try to check in fairly often and I can answer the forum more often as I can do than on a break. So I try to help out here too as much as I can. I also post the progress of the mod on the OP for this thread above the download section. So you can check in there every now and then to see if I've hit any new progress milestones or updates in my progress.

The "Outing" events are what Saddog calls the events at 10pm in the basement where the MC and Nicole come out to Davide and Bruce about the MC making her his own. There is also an event like this with Cassadra, but you need to complete Nicole's "Outing" event first for this to play out successfully.

This isn't currently in the main game or the mod. The images with that "Reward Lvl 4" watermark are part of the Patreon reward images Saddog releases. They don't actually do anything in the game.

I would eventually like to add them into the mod somehow, and I have various ideas on how I'll do that. But it's going to be a while before I actually do.
Thank you
appreciate your work

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I'm glad you're enjoying the mod. :)

I don't make estimated dates on when I will release the next update. Whenever I tried that it just added more stress to the process and invariably something would interfere with making those estimated dates. And I'm doing this for fun, to relieve stress after work, when I can steal some time away, so yeah that just doesn't work for my process. But that's also part of the reason why I don't take money for it too, adds to the stress, but also if I'm not delivering to a specific date, I don't think it's fair to take donations for something like this.

But I do try to check in fairly often and I can answer the forum more often as I can do than on a break. So I try to help out here too as much as I can. I also post the progress of the mod on the OP for this thread above the download section. So you can check in there every now and then to see if I've hit any new progress milestones or updates in my progress.

The "Outing" events are what Saddog calls the events at 10pm in the basement where the MC and Nicole come out to Davide and Bruce about the MC making her his own. There is also an event like this with Cassadra, but you need to complete Nicole's "Outing" event first for this to play out successfully.

This isn't currently in the main game or the mod. The images with that "Reward Lvl 4" watermark are part of the Patreon reward images Saddog releases. They don't actually do anything in the game.

I would eventually like to add them into the mod somehow, and I have various ideas on how I'll do that. But it's going to be a while before I actually do.
S A Z, would it be easier to say "Some time in year 2021-2022" when you may release the updated mod? ;) I was trying to help throw some odd ball numbers for the dates. (y) Otherwise i would say just be patience, there is no need to ask for ETA for the release.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
S A Z Would you please consider implementing sound effects ( tapping, kissing, slapping, slurping/bj noises ) to the sex animations via a togglable feature of your mod, like srksrk 68 did it with his Mod for Summertime Saga ?
The main dev of The Tyrant himself confirmed that he won't implement sound effects.
So please, could you consider doing it via your mod ?

It would mean so much for people that can't enjoy a game to the fullest without having at least some basic sfx for the animations so that the sexual animations becomes immersive and stimulating enough.

Last edited:

FakeNudes

Nov 25, 2017
S A Z Would you please consider implementing sound effects ( tapping, kissing, slapping, slurping/bj noises ) to the sex animations via a togglable feature of your mod, like srksrk 68 did it with his Mod for Summertime Saga ?
The main dev of The Tyrant himself confirmed that he won't implement sound effects.
So please, could you consider doing it via your mod ?

It would mean so much for people that can't enjoy a game to the fullest without having at least some basic sfx for the animations so that the sexual animations becomes immersive and stimulating enough.
Is your left banner from a game? If so, what game?

Reactions: CharleyT

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Sorry for asking but can I play this mod with ntr off like in the original game?
Yes, you can play with NTR off from the start of the game when using the mod or you can turn NTR off (or back on) later from the cheat menu in the phone. You can even turn NTR off or on for each of the main girls individually in the "Darker Paths" settings in the cheat menu. "Darker Paths" is what the mod uses to refer to the 4 different NTR paths used in the mod.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
I've got a problem with the mod it crashes the game, is it because the game is v.9.4?!

And yes I started a new game. If it's the wrong version where can i find 9.1?

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I've got a problem with the mod it crashes the game, is it because the game is v.9.4?!

And yes I started a new game. If it's the wrong version where can i find 9.1?
Other reasons I have seen this error have been because the mod files were in the incorrect place or because the file path happened to be too long for the system.

When installing the mod, the whole SAZMOD folder should go into the game folder for The Tyrant. If you're already doing that, I'd recommend trying to install the game closer to the root of your drive and not nested in as many folders to see if that helps. I haven't seen this error consistently with a particular number of nested folders yet, but when it does pop up, that seems to help on those systems.

And then as Lady Aspen has mentioned earlier the mod is still being updated for the v0.9.4 version of the game. On my test stations the mod works with that version, but you still won't have any access to the new scenes as they haven't been integrated into the mod yet. But there has been some reports where the mod has not been working with the v0.9.4 of the game on some user's systems. So I would also say for best results, use the v0.9.1 of the game until the mod is updated.

Thank you Lady Aspen for sharing that link again! :D

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Other reasons I have seen this error have been because the mod files were in the incorrect place or because the file path happened to be too long for the system.

When installing the mod, the whole SAZMOD folder should go into the game folder for The Tyrant. If you're already doing that, I'd recommend trying to install the game closer to the root of your drive and not nested in as many folders to see if that helps. I haven't seen this error consistently with a particular number of nested folders yet, but when it does pop up, that seems to help on those systems.

And then as Lady Aspen has mentioned earlier the mod is still being updated for the v0.9.4 version of the game. On my test stations the mod works with that version, but you still won't have any access to the new scenes as they haven't been integrated into the mod yet. But there has been some reports where the mod has not been working with the v0.9.4 of the game on some user's systems. So I would also say for best results, use the v0.9.1 of the game until the mod is updated.

Thank you Lady Aspen for sharing that link again! :D
I figured it out, I didn't put the whole folder in the game folder. I'd copied the content directly to the game folder I didn't RTFM so the speak, but thanks anyway :D.

IllusionA2

Jul 25, 2020
Uh I think 0.9.4 is the current version of the main game on this site? Does this mod work with that?

Also I am looking for DP content and more so ones where the MC can join in or at least be happy about it. Though its OK even if different? Main game I only found Alexis one where shes being forced to do it in the shack and MC cannot join then I got bored. Is what I am looking for found a bit more here? Not big into violence/killing people though I could give it a try =/

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Why is the NTR/Darker Routes get activated as the MC has built up the relations with the girls, none of them are below 5 pts?
But still I'm getting cucked by Irina, she invites me to stable to meet her but there's Davide Alexis and her.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Why is the NTR/Darker Routes get activated as the MC has built up the relations with the girls, none of them are below 5 pts?
But still I'm getting cucked by Irina, she invites me to stable to meet her but there's Davide Alexis and her.
Going out on a limb here, but I'd say you turned it on...

Reactions: smokincandi69

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
You may have checked the box which allows her to be friends with Davide. uncheck that.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Yeah, I put it on but in the original you don't get cucked if you're above 5 pts in Relations. I assumed the game would work as the original in that sense.
I was meaning more mod-specific options that you turned on.
Been a while since I fiddled with the options after the first time, but I'm pretty sure one of them makes it so that those scenes happen regardless, which isn't the same as playing with NTR turned on in the base game.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
I was meaning more mod-specific options that you turned on.
Been a while since I fiddled with the options after the first time, but I'm pretty sure one of them makes it so that those scenes happen regardless, which isn't the same as playing with NTR turned on in the base game.
Ok, thanks for the clarification, I'll try turning some of the options of then :)

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes