Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Thank you S A Z and all your team members (tester, maybe your additional members) for all your hard works. Personally I really appreciate what you have done for us the fans. It is an amazing result.
Btw if I may ask, what is your plan for the future? Do you plan to fill the options that have not been implemented by Saddog or waiting Saddog to release first then you give "more juices/ colour" base on Saddog's version?
Thank you. :) I do plan to continue added things to the mod still. But having had Saddog confirm the he is still busy working on the last 2 updates for the main game, I do plan on leaning towards waiting to see what Saddog releases first before added major storyline additions at least. But I think there is still plenty of room to improve the mod in the meantime.

acien

Aug 5, 2016
there is a bug when you take cassandra to the basement for more training on the option to make her deepthroat is says "Image 'icon_throat' not found"

Reactions: S A Z

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Found that during nicoles corruption NTR weekend event in the city.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for submitting this! I have fixed the error. I will collect this and include it in the next hotfix. But here is the v095.rpy file in the meantime. If goes in the SAZMOD/scripts/updates folder. Just be sure to delete "1687162_" from the front and the v095.rpyc file.

Last edited:

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
there is a bug when you take cassandra to the basement for more training on the option to make her deepthroat is says "Image 'icon_throat' not found"
Thank you for submitting this! :D I have fixed this issue too. It was in the repeatings.rpy file. I'll include this in the hotfix release, but for now here is the rpy file. It is located in the SAZMOD/scripts/social folder. Just be sure to delete "1687174_" from the front of the file and to delete the repeatings.rpyc file as well. Or you can wait for the hotfix. Thanks again!

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
That also happens in the evening in the club with cassandra through the whole scene.

So I found where this is, but I can't recreate the error as this scene displays on my system. Just out of curiosity, what system are you playing it on? Windows/Mac/Linux/Android? Right now it is calling the image through relative paths, I could define the image and call it via a named image call instead, that might fix the issue. But it depends on what system you're playing it on I think. Thanks for reporting the issue!

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
So I found where this is, but I can't recreate the error as this scene displays on my system. Just out of curiosity, what system are you playing it on? Windows/Mac/Linux/Android? Right now it is calling the image through relative paths, I could define the image and call it via a named image call instead, that might fix the issue. But it depends on what system you're playing it on I think. Thanks for reporting the issue!
I play on windows and replaced the town.rpy with the one you've posted earlier. So maybe that has something to do with it. Oh i also switched off NTR in the cheat menu but i don't know if that has anything to do with it.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I play on windows and replaced the town.rpy with the one you've posted earlier. So maybe that has something to do with it. Oh i also switched off NTR in the cheat menu but i don't know if that has anything to do with it.
Thank you for letting me know! :) I am playing with the same updated town.rpy file and also on a windows machine so that is weird because it's working for me, but not for you. :( So the file where that is defined is in interactions2.rpy. But to fix the issue (possibly) I had to edit define.rpy as well. So here are both files. interactions2.rpy is located in the SAZMOD/scripts/social folder and define.rpy is located in the SAZMOD/scripts/base folder. Be sure to delete the .rpyc files with the same names and remove the number_ in front of the files as you did before. If you could let me know if it works, that would be great. :) If so, then I will include it in the next hotfix in case anyone else is experiencing this issue. Thanks!

Last edited:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Thank you for letting me know! :) I am playing with the same updated town.rpy file and also on a windows machine so that is weird because it's working for me, but not for you. :( So the file where that is defined is in interactions2.rpy. But to fix the issue (possibly) I had to edit define.rpy as well. So here are both files. interactions2.rpy is located in the SAZMOD/scripts/social folder and define.rpy is located in the SAZMOD/scripts/base folder. Be sure to delete the .rpyc files with the same names and remove the number_ in front of the files as you did before. If you could let me know if it works, that would be great. :) If so, then I will include it in the next hotfix in case anyone else is experiencing this issue. Thanks!
Sadly it didn't. Maybe something is borked in that save, guess i'll try it with a new game again and edit this post accordingly.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Sadly it didn't. Maybe something is borked in that save, guess i'll try it with a new game again and edit this post accordingly.

Are you playing on the 0.9.4 version or the 0.9.4b version? The 0.9.4 version is actually missing that file so it would explain the issue you are experiencing and in your traceback it shows " TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc" and not "TheTyrant-0.9.4b-pc" which is the folder I have for the 0.9.4b version. That might be the problem. :unsure:

Last edited:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Are you playing on the 0.9.4 version or the 0.9.4b version. The 0.9.4 version is actually missing that file so it would explain the issue you are experiencing and in your traceback it shows " TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc" and not "TheTyrant-0.9.4b-pc" which is the folder I have for the 0.9.4b version. That might be the problem. :unsure:
I'm playing the 9.4 from the original thread and i'm an idiot who didn't see the patch further down in the OP. Sorry for making you go through all the stuff because i had my blind 5 minutes. :rolleyes:

I'm gonna go into a corner and be ashamed. :KEK:

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes