Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
I decided to start from the beginning and start a new game. I haven't even been given the offer to join the gang yet and I'm seeing a lot of grammatical and spelling errors in the text. I don't remember any specific spots in it, as my sleep apnea was hitting me hard and I keep falling in and out of sleep. I think at least one spot was in the gym.

Here is one example.
I suck at grammar and spelling so As I warned SAZ many times I will test images, playable and features, but never count on me to say spelling and grammar are correct.

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
Do the NTR events where other characters cum inside check for pregnancy? I tried finding pregnancy triggers but events such as saz_citytripalexisntr don't seem to have checks (in fact, <charactername>impregnationcheck() seems to only exist for the MC?)

I'm probably overlooking triggers or events or other things so I apologize for my mistakes.

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
I suck at grammar and spelling so As I warned SAZ many times I will test images, playable and features, but never count on me to say spelling and grammar are correct.
We can just say that's part of the lore right. Drug lord gang members Don't got no edjumakashun. Lol

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Do the NTR events where other characters cum inside check for pregnancy? I tried finding pregnancy triggers but events such as saz_citytripalexisntr don't seem to have checks (in fact, <charactername>impregnationcheck() seems to only exist for the MC?)

I'm probably overlooking triggers or events or other things so I apologize for my mistakes.
So the pregnancy checks still mirror mostly the same points they were in the main game. Meaning I didn't add them to every single scene where it was possible for her to have gotten pregnant. (Although I have added them to most of the custom scenes I have added). In the current system, an NTR baby is determined at the point of delivery, not at that actual point of conception. When a baby is delivered, if your relationship points are low, or you have it set to force Darker Paths, the baby will be from a father different than the MC. This is how it is in the main game as well. The actual pregnancy conversation event takes place a few days later in the current system so the particular day of conception doesn't really matter that much in game, it's just a device to get the process started. I have done some cleaning up of the system, but not a complete overhaul.

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Hey, do i still need the incest patch from the main game OP? I dont see the incest patch being included anywhere on the op of this mod

Last edited:

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hey, do i still need the incest patch from the main game OP? I dont see the incest patch being included anywhere on the op of this mod
No you don't need the patch. It's listed in the Features section on the OP. :)

You can turn it on or off from the start of a new game or use the cheat menu in the phone to turn it off or on while playing.

Reactions: code991

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Huh, i think i missed it somehow, sorry :)

Thank you for the quick reply!
No need to apologize! It's honestly is a bit buried in there. If you decide to tryout the mod I hope you find it enjoyable. (y)

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
So the pregnancy checks still mirror mostly the same points they were in the main game. Meaning I didn't add them to every single scene where it was possible for her to have gotten pregnant. (Although I have added them to most of the custom scenes I have added). In the current system, an NTR baby is determined at the point of delivery, not at that actual point of conception. When a baby is delivered, if your relationship points are low, or you have it set to force Darker Paths, the baby will be from a father different than the MC. This is how it is in the main game as well. The actual pregnancy conversation event takes place a few days later in the current system so the particular day of conception doesn't really matter that much in game, it's just a device to get the process started. I have done some cleaning up of the system, but not a complete overhaul.
I see. As far as the base game does the pregnancy checks, the MC needs to be the one to cum inside for them to be flagged. So basically in a playthrough where the MC doesn't at all but Davide does it 100.000 times (i.e. nicole shower event), no girl will ever get pregnant. This is a weird system of the original game.

Though I wouldn't blame any of that on you, who does this work in their spare time voluntarily

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Hey, which one do you think has the most contents? Voyeur, ntr, revenge or sadist route? Help me made up my mind.

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
Hey, which one do you think has the most contents? Voyeur, ntr, revenge or sadist route? Help me made up my mind.
Voyeur, ntr, revenge and sadist route are all part of the same darker paths route. The difference is the text in the scenes. If you were going off a strictly role-playing route I would say revenge and start in 5 or lower relationship with everyone as a base to see the wemon being used against their will and the mc being forced to watch. There by giving him the motivation to join the gang, take over, destroy it all from the inside possibly and killing everone. That would probably be the longest gameplay.

Reactions: Twelvemonkey

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
We in final Stretch SAZites, just SAZ making a few improvements to scenes (he like to release top quality product). My last run thought so far has had no game breaking bugs.
In all fairiness to Saddog he did share extra assests with SAZ which is how we get extra scenes that look like OG renders, so he still may finish the game, but until then we have the one and only S A Z mod.
in all fairness to saddog for me thats the least he could do .i do have a question though maybe you or S A Z knows obviously there has been contact with saddog so is there any indication on wether we can expect more from him or is this just another hello-goodbye:)
last but certainly not least A BIG THANKYOU TO SAZ AND ALL THE TEAM FOR STICKING WITH THIS:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:(y)

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
in all fairness to saddog for me thats the least he could do .i do have a question though maybe you or S A Z knows obviously there has been contact with saddog so is there any indication on wether we can expect more from him or is this just another hello-goodbye:)
last but certainly not least A BIG THANKYOU TO SAZ AND ALL THE TEAM FOR STICKING WITH THIS:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:(y)
I talked about this in a post on the asset thread where I shared those assets. Saddog requested that I share the assets with anyone that asks for them. He mentioned he's been busy working on the last 2 updates for the game. So personally I believe we're going to be getting the last 2 updates to finish the game as he has planned earlier, once he's finished. I am very grateful he shared those assets with me and thought it was great he asked me to share them with anyone that was looking for them. Not all devs are that open with their asset settings. I was going nuts trying to get Vivian just right before! (Along with the others) :D

Last edited:

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Got the hotfix and im getting an error in the 7pm cassandra club scene

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are you playing on the 0.9.4 version of the game and not the 0.9.4b update version of the game from the main game's OP? That error nosy commonly occurs when someone is playing on older 0.9.4 version without the 0.9.4b patch.

If that is the case, you need to download the patch from the main game's OP too. And I would recommend a fresh install of the game, then the 0.9.4b patch, and then the SAZMod. Because the error will often persistent otherwise. It had this issue in the main game when the 0.9.4b version first released.

skyfire777

Mar 28, 2018
Are you playing on the 0.9.4 version of the game and not the 0.9.4b update version of the game from the main game's OP? That error nosy commonly occurs when someone is playing on older 0.9.4 version without the 0.9.4b patch.

If that is the case, you need to download the patch from the main game's OP too. And I would recommend a fresh install of the game, then the 0.9.4b patch, and then the SAZMod. Because the error will often persistent otherwise. It had this issue in the main game when the 0.9.4b version first released.
Ahh i see, I missed an update. Thanks!

Reactions: S A Z

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Do I need to install the old mod?
Are you talking about the 0.9.1 version? If that is the case, no you do not. In fact it's better if you start with a fresh install of the 0.9.4b SAZMod Beta and don't forget to download the Hotfixv01 as well. :)

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes