Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
I encountered an error with this version of this scene. Bruce was gone and she was pregnant I think.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'SAZMOD/edited/parentsroom/sadbruce/PR NMC B 006 Love Prego No Bruce.png'>:
  File "game/SAZMOD/scripts/home/parentsroom.rpy", line 1850, in script
    pov "I don't know if you're ready for this."
  File "renpy/common/00library.rpy", line 268, in say
    who(what, interact=interact, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'SAZMOD/edited/parentsroom/sadbruce/PR NMC B 006 Love Prego No Bruce.png'.

Reactions: S A Z

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I encountered an error with this version of this scene. Bruce was gone and she was pregnant I think.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'SAZMOD/edited/parentsroom/sadbruce/PR NMC B 006 Love Prego No Bruce.png'>:
  File "game/SAZMOD/scripts/home/parentsroom.rpy", line 1850, in script
    pov "I don't know if you're ready for this."
  File "renpy/common/00library.rpy", line 268, in say
    who(what, interact=interact, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'SAZMOD/edited/parentsroom/sadbruce/PR NMC B 006 Love Prego No Bruce.png'.
Thank you for reporting this error again. :) Did you install the HotFixv02 I just released? That should have the fix for this issue.

Reactions: Knight2416

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Yeah, that one is in the current update, so if he's alive then consider him cucked. If he's dead, then that scene is still available, just without Bruce. I'm trying to make scenes more reactive to your choices in the game. (y)
In my Love run I'm going to get rid of him. But in my Corruption one he's going to get kept and cucked as much as humanly possible now! :ROFLMAO: Definitely would not mind seeing similar scenes get added lol. Bring on the netori! :p

Reactions: smokincandi69

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
----- 0.9.4b Beta SAZMod HotFix v02 -----

This Hot Fix covers all of the issues listed previously since the 0.9.4b Beta mod release, including:
  • Updated Message System so you can't spam the reply button to gain Love or Corruption Points
  • Added a button to the Message System for Nicole and Alexis where you can reset their messages
    • Upper right hand of their text messages screen - Click on their small picture
  • Updated the story so it's more clear that you eventually need to become a gang member to continue progressing
  • Fixed an error in new 7am Parent's Room Scene with Nicole, MC, Bruce (Missing Images)
    • They are technically there, just named incorrectly, so I am including both images named correctly this time
  • There was one error I was not able to replicate, even with really good instructions, that was the non-repeating animations if you save on, right before, or right after the animation and then roll-back to or load the save that is on the animation and it would only play once and not repeat as it should. I couldn't get that to repeat on my end, so I haven't done anything to address that issue as of yet, but I am still looking into that one.
*Installation instructions in the zip file. OP updated as well.

For this HotFix, you need to delete the 'scripts' folder in your active 'SAZMOD' folder and copy the new 'scripts' folder from the HotFixv02.zip file into your active 'SAZMOD' folder. But you need to merge the new 'edited' folder from the HotFixv02.zip file with your 'edited' folder in your your active 'SAZMOD' folder. Don't delete the old 'edited' folder.
So I had a user report an issue with the Message System and the buttons still not leaving when they are supposed to after replying, and I had a similar issue on my own machine, but on my tester machine it works just like it should. Which is odd because I can see the issue in my programming. So if its working for you, that's great! But if not, just know I am working on a more robust fix. I will likely just update the HotFixv02 post. But I apologize for anyone running into issues with that hot fix. I'm going to try to do some longer testing on the new one just be sure it's working as intended.

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Hello! :) I've mentioned it a couple times on the thread but the first post was on the asset thread here, where I shared the asset information and files he gave me. He said I should share them with anyone that asked for them, which was pretty darn cool of him in my book.
Awesome, so he is still working on the game in 2022. I really did think he was finished with it, and yes, very cool of him.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
You know what bums me out, the lack of pregnant scenes. When I make the girls full pregnant, The majority of scenes in the game go away. It feels so empty. I would love for more scenes to be done with them pregnant. Just to help make the game feel less empty if you go that route.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
It's pretty cool that saddog shared the assets with you. It could mean that he acknowledges this mod is pretty much integral to the game.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Can someone please explain to me what exactly the "Reset pregnancy options" in the Cheat menu does? "Women always get pregnant" and "Women never get pregnant" are pretty self-explanatory to me.

By default do they just have a chance to get pregnant or something? And "Reset" flips it back to that? That's my guess but just wanted to verify.

Reactions: S A Z

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
It's pretty cool that saddog shared the assets with you. It could mean that he acknowledges this mod is pretty much integral to the game.
I don't know if I would go that far. :) I just asked for the assets of a few of the girls I still couldn't figure out and just wanted to make sure I wasn't butchering them in my fan art. But I agree it was cool. I was very grateful he took the time to answer me. (y)

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Can someone please explain to me what exactly the "Reset pregnancy options" in the Cheat menu does? "Women always get pregnant" and "Women never get pregnant" are pretty self-explanatory to me.

By default do they just have a chance to get pregnant or something? And "Reset" flips it back to that? That's my guess but just wanted to verify.
You are exactly right. Those are the main Pregnancy options you have in the main game too. But I've moved them into the laptop menu just to clean things up a bit.

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes