Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
If like that, can you replace that image without bruce or davide in that room
only icon interact (example like event Front door : 1:00 PM)

This Scene need to replace

Dining Room : 6:00 PM
Living Room : 9:00 PM
Living Room : 10:00 PM

For me [Bruce Breakdown scene] is like Completed game, so no more image Bruce in Davide in house.
I think that would be fine. I'll look into changing those images for my next HotFix or update. :)(y)

Reactions: Lady Aspen

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
It is contoin Animation Pack?
It does not. If you would like to use the animation pack, you can download it from the OP. There are installation instructions in the zip file as well, but all you need to do is copy the "spot1000" folder into the "SAZMOD\edited\anim\" folder. You'll know you're in the right place when you see a folder named "saz" in there. (y)

Once that is done, when you start the game you can enable the animations in the bottom right of the cheat menu under the "Expansions" section.

I hope that helps. :)

Reactions: Lady Aspen

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
F***.... I can not load from MEGA :(
That's no problem. I just have MEGA as the permanent links as it's easy to manage, but I'm always happy to throw up some temporary links if needed on some other platforms. Here is a link for the Spot1000 Animation Pack. It will be active for 30 days. (y)

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
That's no problem. I just have MEGA as the permanent links as it's easy to manage, but I'm always happy to throw up some temporary links if needed on some other platforms. Here is a link for the Spot1000 Animation Pack. It will be active for 30 days. (y)
LOL.... Why only 30 days? :D

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
LOL.... Why only 30 days? :D
Because I don’t have to keep track of the extra links that way and if there is an update later there isn't some old out-of-date upload out in the wild I provided that way. I don't control what others provide but this way any links I provide remain up-to-date. And like I said the permanent links I have are on MEGA as that's easiest for me to keep track of, but I'm happy to provide temporary links on other platforms as needed. (y)

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Because I don’t have to keep track of the extra links that way and if there is an update later there isn't some old out-of-date upload out in the wild I provided that way. I don't control what others provide but this way any links I provide remain up-to-date. And like I said the permanent links I have are on MEGA as that's easiest for me to keep track of, but I'm happy to provide temporary links on other platforms as needed. (y)
Wait a secccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc....

Were is RePlay Room????

I totaly rememeba before i already load you mod, but early version, and it contain beatifull RePlay Room!

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Wait a secccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc....

Were is RePlay Room????

I totaly rememeba before i already load you mod, but early version, and it contain beatifull RePlay Room!
I'm sorry, my mod has never had a RePlay Room or Gallery Feature I'm afraid. :( JohnDupont makes a lovely JDmod for the main game which is a Gallery mod for the scenes. As does bilbohimura, who makes a Gallery mod which incorporates my mod as well. It's not currently up to date with my latest release as my latest update just came out. But those are the only ones I am aware of.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
I'm sorry, my mod has never had a RePlay Room or Gallery Feature I'm afraid. :( JohnDupont makes a lovely JDmod for the main game which is a Gallery mod for the scenes. As does bilbohimura, who makes a Gallery mod which incorporates my mod as well. It's not currently up to date with my latest release as my latest update just came out. But those are the only ones I am aware of.
I find it.... It realy not you be lol :D
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-tyrant-jdmod-0-9-4-johndupont.76801/

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
How is progress of non-beta version of mod? We still have bugs?
Definitely making progress. I'm just packing up a HotFixv04 for release here in just a bit. It has most everything I wanted to address for this release, bug wise, plus some other general fixes. Then I have two scenes I am adding for the Official version as well, to sort of cap things off. I'm still working on those. It's taking a bit, as work has picked up again, but they are straight forward scenes so they won't take a lot of technical playtesting when they're done.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
----- 0.9.4b Beta SAZMod HotFix v04 -----

This Hot Fix covers all of the issues listed previously since the 0.9.4b Beta mod release, including:
  • All previous fixes in HotFixv01, v02 and v03
  • Inventory update - Moved items to better fit Squares - updated Birth Control (again)
    • When you hover over birth control in main screen it will tell you how many you have
    • If you click on it, it tells you what it does, not that most players will need an explanation, but just in case
  • Fixed these images when you entered theses scenes, don't show Bruce or Davide if they're Dead (it will still allow you to view the scene if you want, there is a warning before entering it)
    • Dining Room : 6:00 PM
    • Living Room : 9:00 PM
    • Living Room : 10:00 PM
  • Fixed an issue where cum on Miranda's face would disappear during 9pm scene
  • Changed it so you can enter 2nd dates with Nicole from both Love and Corruption sides (have 80 Love or Corruption Point)
    • Same with Alexis and Cassandra (Have 50 Love or Corruption Points)
  • Fixed Nicole reaction redirection from the main game so that things redirect properly now for her first date, Darker Paths
    • In the main game - there is an error that makes it so you can't actually view certain reactions to her first date on the NTR paths (Darker Paths for the Mod) I have fixed this so you will be able to see these reactions again
  • Fixed the order of the Kitchen reaction checks at 9am for Cassandra so the work properly again
    • Also an error present in the main code for the game that has finally been found, that makes it so you see the reactions for Cassandra's Date at 10am instead of 9am like you're supposed to. This has been fixed.
  • Updated Message Dialogue for Nicole and Alexis (And updated UI)
    • Added some some more back and forth between the MC and the girls for their texts
      • This is still just on the Love path for both girls - but there is a Love and Corruption reaction from the MC which takes has a different flavor to it
      • I want to see what Saddog does with this before expanding on this too much for now, but I have ideas on where to go from here if we don't see this system updated in the later updates on the main game
      • I also updated the UI to seem more like modern phone messages (just added transparent backgrounds really), I realize some players may like this and others may not. For now I'm going with the change as it has always bothered me and I really like it, but let me know what you think as I have had others that have not, so I'm still considering options for it. (y)
  • 2pm Living Room - Dialogue Fix for looking at crotch area so it fits all clothes
  • 2pm Cassandra's Room - Dialogue Fix for listening during her fight with Martin
  • Fixed Dialogue issue in Basement scene with Nicole in her school girl outfit
  • Fixed 2 Dialogue issues in Nicole's Outing Event (Love)
  • Fixed 2 Dialogue issues with Outfit dialogue regarding Bruce (Reacting if he's dead now)
  • Fixed an issue where it repeated a line of dialogue when Alexis showed MC her Grid Outfit (Indenting Issue)
  • Fixed 4 Dialogue issues with Nicole presenting her clothing to MC:
    • "What're you wearing" "in the basement!"
    • "you to stop"
    • "would she betray"
    • "You're" x2
  • Fixed issue when talking to Nicole at 8am would show same dialogue when slapping her ass
  • Dialogue update to talk with Nicole at 7am in Dining room to react to joining Gang
  • Dialogue update for Nicole and First date reactions, NTR for Darker Paths.
  • Dialogue updated for 7pm "See Nicole" Event so MC doesn't undress too early in the scene
*Installation instructions in the zip file. OP updated as well.

For this HotFix, you need to delete the 'scripts' folder in your active 'SAZMOD' folder and copy the new 'scripts' folder from the HotFixv02.zip file into your active 'SAZMOD' folder. But you need to merge the new 'edited' folder from the HotFixv03.zip file with your 'edited' folder in your your active 'SAZMOD' folder. Don't delete the old 'edited' folder.

I just wanted to thank all of the players again that sent me messages about errors and such to help improve the mod, RabidSloth sent in a bunch this time around! :D Thanks for helping to improve the mod everyone!

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 50 Votes