Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I wish that somewhere in the future we can ask the girls to get tats in the corruption route and maybe they get some too on the ntr one or that while alexis and nicole are talking on the bed we could fuck one of them infront the other

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
hi SaZ, can you help me wwith thiss View attachment 1744974
We generally see this issue when the user is playing on the 0.9.4 version of the base game and not the 0.9.4b version. There is a 0.9.4b update patch on the OP for the main game. Usually, I recommend a fresh install of the main game, then the 0.9.4b update patch, then the mod and hotfix. The should resolve your issue. (y) I hope this helps!

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
the workupload link for the mod is dead btw SAZ
I don't keep permanent links up on other sites beyond MEGA, as those are the only ones I keep up-to-date. So that is expected as the workupload links are only temporary links meant to be active for 30 days. Do you need need a temporary link created for the mod or spot1000animation pack?
will you work on the night events? the one where the girls compete between each other
Are you talking about the Orgy Scene in the basement? In which case, no, not right now I'm afraid. The issue with that is that those are Saddog's original scenes and currently, even with many of his assets available to us, it's still difficult to match up the lighting and scene settings exactly so that the new renders don't stick out like a sore thumb. It is something I'm working on, trying to match up my own renders to be more like his. I am using his model settings and .duf files whenever possible, but there are lots of other settings to constantly fiddle with and test. So it's always a work in progress. And where the last thing I had heard from Saddog, is the intention to finish the game's last 2 updates to completion, I would still like to see where that goes. I intend to see what is continued by Saddog himself first. The things I want to add are more outliers. Not things that he's already mentioned he wanted to continue or it already says to be continued, such as that scene. At least for now.
also is there any way to disable the save naming feature?
I'm afraid not. I've just been using the default from the main game, just modified for the mod a bit. But I will look into possibly moving the naming feature to the upper left hand corner of the save screen, where you can input a custom name or not. And it doesn't take another confirmation screen. That should clean up the flow a bit. I've seen that on other games and will try to implement it. No promises on when that can be done, or if. But I'll look into it. (y) (I can add an enable or disable the save naming feature pretty easily if the other method doesn't work, I'm pretty sure based on a quick test anyways, so that option might be added quicker than the other option as a fallback.)
I wish that somewhere in the future we can ask the girls to get tats in the corruption route and maybe they get some too on the ntr one
I definitely agree, this would be great! However, to implement something like that would take going back and re-rendering, or editing, all of the repeatable scenes/interactions with the new appearance. Which is a tremendous amount of work and in some cases not possible for me yet as I don't even have all of the assets yet. We would have to transition the game into a new phase, cutting out content to access the new content only to fit the new appearances, which does work for other games, but hasn't been the style of this game. I don't intend to go down this route at the moment. There has been lots discussion about this in the past on this thread, but I think for now, it's best to stick with the game's and mod's current format.

Saddog himself did hint towards a more drastic physical change in the start with the tutorial images, but I think we may have seen the extent of that with the Love and Corruption outfits. I would love to see that expanded on in Saddog's last updates if he choses to. Otherwise, that might be something that could be explored after the game is finished.
or that while alexis and nicole are talking on the bed we could fuck one of them infront the other
This is a scene I have also wanted and think it is something that could possibly be done. It's a contained scene that could be done as a natural progression to what is already there, and placed after those renders, so it could work. I definitely have it in my list of possible additions. :)

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
this is either a bug or a feature but everytime I start the game the option to skip unreaded text is always on
That's because the developer options are enabled with the mod, per earlier requests. If you want to remove it you can go to SAZMOD\scripts\unren and remove the unren-grouped.rpy file all together, but that will also get rid of the console and dev mode, and rollback as well as some quick menu options. Or you can edit that file and under the skip section you can put a # symbol in front of the first two lines and save the file. That will fix it so it won't keep changing that option, but then your skip option in the quick menu won't work the same as it has in the past with the mod.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Is there an all in one download for old people like me who have no idea about all the technical stuff?

And while the main game is abandoned can i say you are doing an awesome job here with this mod. I knew the main game was abandoned and think i managed to get this mod to work once. But i am not sure anymore.

In any case thank you for your work mate.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Is there an all in one download for old people like me who have no idea about all the technical stuff?

And while the main game is abandoned can i say you are doing an awesome job here with this mod. I knew the main game was abandoned and think i managed to get this mod to work once. But i am not sure anymore.

In any case thank you for your work mate.
Did a fast edit, try this and see if it works, if the is numbers before the name in the file unren, just remove the numbers and place it in the folder S A Z has mention.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Did a fast edit, try this and see if it works, if the is numbers before the name in the file unren, just remove the numbers and place it in the folder S A Z has mention.
Thank you. However i have no clue how to do any of what you just said. Will try my best and report back tough :)

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Thank you. However i have no clue how to do any of what you just said. Will try my best and report back tough :)
Below are ways to do what SAZ has said in Windows 10 or earlier. If you have a MAC, then sorry been years sense I used a MAC.

* move your mouse to the file your downloaded
* right click the mouse button on the file select rename
*remove any numbers (example 1432unren...) to just reflect what S A Z has said is the file name
* Then copy the file by right clicking the mouse button and select copy
*Go to the SAZ MOD folder then scripts\ unren
* The paste the file (right click mouse button and select paste
* select yes when asked to over right.

Try the game

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Below are ways to do what SAZ has said in Windows 10 or earlier. If you have a MAC, then sorry been years sense I used a MAC.

* move your mouse to the file your downloaded
* right click the mouse button on the file select rename
*remove any numbers (example 1432unren...) to just reflect what S A Z has said is the file name
* Then copy the file by right clicking the mouse button and select copy
*Go to the SAZ MOD folder then scripts\ unren
* The paste the file (right click mouse button and select paste
* select yes when asked to over right.

Try the game
Thank you alot. It WORKS! Ok i had help but it works. Thank you mate :)

Reactions: S A Z and D Dog

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Instead of her watching the various videos, select that and increase the number of times she watch the video to I believe either 4 to 5. It is a lot better and works like a charm.
I mean whats the difference between each fetish does she react diferently or smt?

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Im curious how does the alexis fetish thing works?
Instead of her watching the various videos, select that and increase the number of times she watch the video to I believe either 4 to 5. It is a lot better and works like a charm.
I mean whats the difference between each fetish does she react diferently or smt?
Like D Dog said there are a few scenes that either have some minor dialogue changes or some scenes unlocked with her fetishes. Here is the list below, which can also be found in the in-game mod guide (The "What's in the box?!" button in the phone's help menu on the bottom right hand of the screen.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Like D Dog said there are a few scenes that either have some minor dialogue changes or some scenes unlocked with her fetishes. Here is the list below, which can also be found in the in-game mod guide (The "What's in the box?!" button in the phone's help menu on the bottom right hand of the screen.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
sry I missread and didnt understanded it btw Im trying to get the lesbian one but nothing happens at 5pm

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I sry for asking to much but I remember that scaring big sis blocked the training scenes but even if I dont scare her the training part doesnt play

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I sry for asking to much but I remember that scaring big sis blocked the training scenes but even if I dont scare her the training part doesnt play
Can you share your save file? I can take a look and see what is going on if you'd like. :)

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes