Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
S A Z wow, I just found out about the mod. Tbh I kinda abandoned the original game because I found the author is really really bad in game designing (and dialogues).

I'll gladly try your work and see how much you have improved the original :)
Just a couple of questions:
  1. Can I find added content (dialogues but also new images) in the ntr path too? I ask because in the description you say it's the closest to vanilla so I fear you added less content here.
  2. How much up to date are you in revising the original game? (20%? 30%?, etc..)
Thx again ;)

spot1000

Jun 16, 2018
S A Z wow, I just found out about the mod. Tbh I kinda abandoned the original game because I found the author is really really bad in game designing (and dialogues).

1. Can I find added content (dialogues but also new images) in the ntr path too? I ask because in the description you say it's the closest to vanilla so I fear you added less content here.
  2. How much up to date are you in revising the original game? (20%? 30%?, etc..)
Thx again ;)
Next update of mod is planed to have animations that are beeing made for add to game if all run as SAZ expect in 3 or 4 updates you will be playing a very diferent game with all the routes

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017

Thx again ;)
Thanks for looking into the mod. I hope you like it if you try it. :)

To answer your questions:
  1. First off let me assuage your fears, there isn't less content in the NTR path vs Voyeur, Revenge or Sadist. :) I just meant the dialogue style in the NTR path most closely resembles the original take on NTR in the original game. That being said, at the time I was originally developing this mod the game sorely lacked in Love and Corruption content. So my first scenes where focused on that content. But as updates have developed that is less and less the case, so I have added in a couple new NTR scenes, including a new one for this update with my own renders. My goal to have tons of balances content for all the paths, all the Darker Paths as well as Love and Corruption. Sorry for the long answer but I hope that helps.
  2. I have revised the game all the way up to this latest update, which I'm working on now. However, I keep revising and updating all the content, such as UI revisions, often. I even have plans for the mod after the game is finished. So it's an on going process, but you should see a difference in pretty much every scene. I have more than doubled the code line count with mod content and we even have guest animators now like spot1000 and ♀Lady Aspen generously lending their talents towards the cause. So it's getting pretty damn exciting around here! :p

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Just a quick update on the status of the S A Z mod.
  • Play 0.75 Part 1 update to try out the original version first - Completed
  • Convert 0.71 S A Z Mod content to conform to 0.75 Part 1 changes - Completed
  • Create 0.75 Part 1 S A Z Mod content from the new material - In Progress
  • Test 0.75 Part 1 S A Z Mod content - In Progress
So I am still working on the 0.75 Part 1 content, but I'm getting close. In theory Saddog should be releasing Part 2 today or tomorrow morning. If that doesn't happen then you should expect the release of the 0.75 Part 1 S A Z Mod soon after that. If Saddog does release Part 2, then I'll get to work on that content too and release both Parts together. I did happen to finish up a custom Darker Paths scene for 11pm/12am in the basement, it's small but I plan to add more later possibly. Also I did my first animation for it, so hopefully it's not too bad. :p

I think that's about it for now. Sorry to keep you waiting. I'm working to get it out as soon as I can.

Thanks all.

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
♀Lady Aspen
Huh, so this is why I bought my RTX 2070:)

Jokes aside, looks really good. Will it be ready for the next version or is it coming when your renders are finished?
It's finished when its finished. rather have a quality game with less bugs, soon you can see 3 version of this game
1-The tyrant S A Z story mod ,594 MB
2-The tyrant S A Z story mod hybrid version 3,3 GB
3-The tyrant S A Z story mod Ultimate version 6,51 GB with RTX option

Last edited:

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
S A Z yay basement scene :sneaky:. Also, will using cheats from a fresh game start cause me to miss content? Like if i take the love of a character from 0 to 100.
Yes, it will cause you to skip a couple dialogue options and go straight to the higher Love Stat dialogue options for some scenes. The parts you are missing are relatively small and mostly just some small dialogue changes.

I think what I'll do is add some conversation check variables so you'll have to see the scenes sequentially even if you cheat the stat. That won't be for this update, but in an upcoming update. I'll add to the list of future improvements. :)

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
It's finished when its finished. rather have a quality game with less bugs, soon you can see 3 version of this game
1-The tyrant S A Z story mod ,594 MB
2-The tyrant S A Z story mod hybrid version 3,3 GB
3-The tyrant S A Z story mod Ultimate version 6,51 GB with RTX option
Just take your time :)

Really appreciate you people's hard work!

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
Yes, it will cause you to skip a couple dialogue options and go straight to the higher Love Stat dialogue options for some scenes. The parts you are missing are relatively small and mostly just some small dialogue changes.

I think what I'll do is add some conversation check variables so you'll have to see the scenes sequentially even if you cheat the stat. That won't be for this update, but in an upcoming update. I'll add to the list of future improvements. :)
Yes yes yes that feature would be amazing. I have to admit that I am a highly impatient fellow and cheat is my middle name when it comes to non-visual novel games like this, but too many times I end up messing with the scene progression and the story is sacrificed. Great idea.

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Reasons Saz is great moder
  • Saz communicates with audience (lost skill for a lot of people).
  • If you find a bug it is fixed faster than the Falcon can do the Kessel run.
  • He is doing this for love of this game and for FREE (crazy i know lol).
  • Happily takes ideas to see if they will work.
All of the above should also include Lady Aspen and Spot1000 as they also doing it for Free and love of the game

Great points about this mod for all the newer players:
  1. Awesome cheat menu in phone.
  2. Repeatable scenes.
  3. Dialog that makes more sense and flows well.
  4. A path for all gamer types.

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
game crashes while first time basement vist with davide and also nicole second basement blowjob scene..

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
game crashes while first time basement vist with davide and also nicole second basement blowjob scene..
Are you playing with the 0.71 version of the original game or the latest 0.75 Part 1 version? Because the mod isn't finished being updated to 0.75 Part 1 version I'm afraid so you'll definitely get errors trying to play the current version of the mod with the latest version of the original game.

If you are playing the 0.71 version of the original game the please share your error log like Knight2416 said and we'll do what we can to help. :)

Reactions: Knight2416
4.90 star(s) 50 Votes