Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
Thank you S A Z don't make me blush......Xoxo
(not Ing you because I don't know how to type that symbol) and S A Z holy shit you guys. I just discovered this mod and it's like a dream come true. The one thing that has been holding this game back for me is the lack of decent animations and the fact that you guys are even willing to go in and make your own renders is impeccable to me. Please don't drop your work until the game is completed and I'm so excited to try it all out when part 2 is released.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Oh no! Does this new 075part1 version mean we have to wait for an updated Mod again? lol You just had to do one, so I feel for you, if it does!
It does. I'm working on Part 1 already and we'll see if Saddog releases Part 2 as planned on Sunday. If so, then I'll work on that part as well and release a single Mod update with both parts.

Last edited:

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
It does. I'm working on Part 1 already and we'll see if Saddog releases Part 2 as planned on Sunday. If so, then I'll work on that part as well and release a single Mod update with both parts.
Well, you're doing great work, just too bad you have to do it so often! lol ;)

adamernst

Donor
Dec 12, 2017
Alright then soon as possible i'll release 2 version of this game
1-The Tyrant S A Z story mod (S A Z animation pack ) including HDR mod ,New Ai option,+5421 renders 5.44 GB
2-The Tyrant S A Z story mod (S A Z animation pack ) 594MB
that's all for now.
Thanks to all good ppls and especially Thanks to you S A Z .
mercie for all u great work. how we can dll u wonderful animation pack? thanks

Reactions: Knight2416

GelonG

To be, or not to be, that is the question…
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2018
Is there a new image in this mod? Or is it just the dialogues changed? New in the sense of which is not in the original game ...
:unsure:

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Does this mod extend the standard love/corruption paths too? Or is it an ntr mod through and through?
I mention this in the summary on the OP as well, but there is a lot of content added for all the paths. :)

So yes, it extends the Love and Corruption paths. I created "twisted" versions of those scenes by taking the Love Path assets and creating Corruption Path versions of their scenes and did the same thing with the Corruption assets and created Love Path versions from them.

Also almost all of the scenes added from fan or personal renders have been Love and Corruption Path scenes so far.

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
I mention this in the summary on the OP as well, but there is a lot of content added for all the paths. :)

So yes, it extends the Love and Corruption paths. I created "twisted" versions of those scenes by taking the Love Path assets and creating Corruption Path versions of their scenes and did the same thing with the Corruption assets and created Love Path versions from them.

Also almost all of the scenes added from fan or personal renders have been Love and Corruption Path scenes so far.

Excellent work! Well done...

What are the point settings for the 4 choices (voyeur, NTR, revenge and Sadist)

Thank you in advance....

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017

Excellent work! Well done...

What are the point settings for the 4 choices (voyeur, NTR, revenge and Sadist)

Thank you in advance....
So they are mostly flavor choices. I took the NTR path and separated it into two main paths, one where the girls end up liking how they are being treated by Davide, Peter, Frank, etc. And another path where they don't like what's happening to them by them. This is done mostly through dialogue changes.

I then took those two paths and separated then into two more paths, each has one where the MC likes seeing the girls being used and abused and another where the MC dislikes it. Again this is mostly done through dialogue changes. These changes are detailed more in the introduction on the OP.

Darker Paths Dialogue Branches
  • The girls like the use and abuse by strangers and bad men
    • Voyeur path - MC likes to see them used
    • NTR path - MC dislikes it as well
  • The girls dislike the use and abuse by strangers and bad men
    • Revenge path - MC dislikes it as well
    • Sadist path - MC likes to see them used
I hope that helps. :)

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
S A Z
I was just wondering if saves with your mod from last version will be available with 0.75 p1 and p2?

Also, is it possible to do both corruption and love events on the same save with cheats? Or will that interfere and I should just keep separate saves?

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
S A Z
I was just wondering if saves with your mod from last version will be available with 0.75 p1 and p2?

Also, is it possible to do both corruption and love events on the same save with cheats? Or will that interfere and I should just keep separate saves?
Yes, previous saves from the 0.71 S A Z Mod will be accessible in the 0.75 S A Z Mod updates. :)

And you definitely can. You should be able to go from Love, Corruption, or Darker Paths with the cheats without causing any issues in the same save.

I'm also working on making it so you can freely choose between any Love and Corruption versions of an event at the beginning of it.

The Love and Corruption points will still be used for unlocking content within the events but won't be used to auto select the path anymore as it is in certain scenes.

It's still going to take awhile so it will come in another update down the road.

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Yes, previous saves from the 0.71 S A Z Mod will be accessible in the 0.75 S A Z Mod updates. :)
Hawtsome
And you definitely can. You should be able to go from Love, Corruption, or Darker Paths with the cheats without causing any issues in the same save.

I'm also working on making it so you can freely choose between any Love and Corruption versions of an event at the beginning of it.

The Love and Corruption points will still be used for unlocking content within the events but won't be used to auto select the path anymore as it is in certain scenes.

It's still going to take awhile so it will come in another update down the road.
I could kiss you right now:love:

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes