Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Are you playing with the 0.71 version of the original game or the latest 0.75 Part 1 version? Because the mod isn't finished being updated to 0.75 Part 1 version I'm afraid so you'll definitely get errors trying to play the current version of the mod with the latest version of the original game.

If you are playing the 0.71 version of the original game the please share your error log like Knight2416 said and we'll do what we can to help. :)
I was playing .75 initially but after that i played .7 compressed with your mod installed as per the procedure you told and still the game crashes at the same point..

Reactions: Knight2416

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
■ Don't play compressed or crunch version .
■ This Mod only for The Tyrant 0.71 version .
■ S A Z working on Part 1 already and we'll see if Saddog releases Part 2 as planned on whenever . If so, then S A Z work on that part as well and release a single Mod update with both parts.
thnx for the quick response but when will part 1 release...?

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
Yea, we should all take some time to appreciate S A Z. He doesn't even make money from this but puts in so much work on this for everyone to enjoy. The amount of coding and expanded dialogue must be staggering, yet he puts out new versions ridiculously fast after each update.

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
S A Z has time to create this mod, beat the Falcon to Kessle, create own art, help people on main game thread, fix his and Saddog's bugs and whatever real life stuff needs doing.
S A Z is a god, watch out Rock this is the one true Great One

Reactions: S A Z and spot1000

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Yea, we should all take some time to appreciate S A Z. He doesn't even make money from this but puts in so much work on this for everyone to enjoy. The amount of coding and expanded dialogue must be staggering, yet he puts out new versions ridiculously fast after each update.
S A Z has time to create this mod, beat the Falcon to Kessle, create own art, help people on main game thread, fix his and Saddog's bugs and whatever real life stuff needs doing.
S A Z is a god, watch out Rock this is the one true Great One
You guys are too kind! :) Especially since I feel like this update has been kicking my butt a little bit.

I kind jumped down a rabbit hole that I didn't realize would be so time consuming. I fixed an issue with character names missing that happens with loading a save from an earlier version of the original game, which had been bothering me for a while. I also cleaned up a ton of code by removing all the italics tags when the MC is thinking to himself and doing it properly by defining an alternate character tag with italics set to default. It's not a huge thing, but overtime will save a ton of useless typing. I've also cleaned up a bunch of little odds and ends in the code that had been on my mind.

And there is of course the issue I was dealing with much of today, which I created myself <facepalm>. I managed to make a one time loaded screen modal, which means you much interact with that screen to return to the statement that called said screen, but the kicker was it has no icons when it's first loaded. So when I started a new game and got past all the intro stuff and loaded into the living room, you couldn't click on a damn thing. It was super frustrating because I latched onto the idea it was the new system I created to check for missing names and automatically define them when needed. So I spent way too long commenting out pieces of that system trying to culprit.

Thankfully I finally came to my senses and really thought through what was happening in terms of code sequence and realized it simply couldn't be the name checking system and started checking my screen calls like I should have right away.

Anyway, if this happens to help someone avoid my mistake then awesome. If not, at least we can laugh at my stubbornness together.

I've completed cleaning up the original dialogue and now I'm working on Twisted Love and Corruption versions of the Parent's Room scenes and making a menu so you can rewatch the initial scene and then creating a repeatable version of all 4 scenes (Love, Twisted Love to Corruption, Corruption, and Twisted Corruption to Love).

Then it's on to the basement orgy scenes.

I had hoped Saddog would have released Part 2 by now so I could do it all together, but that hasn't been the case. So while it could take longer depending on real life crap, which has been keeping me a bit more busy this week than I'm used to already, I'm hoping to have the update ready by the end of this weekend. No promises. I don't want you to mark all your calendars and what not, but that's my personal goal, so we'll see what happens.

Thank you everyone for being awesome. I was commenting to a friend earlier about how nice things are here in the mod thread versus the overall feel of the original game thread at times. It can be quite negative there and I just haven't seen a lot of that in this thread. Plenty of suggestions and some great criticism and lots and lots of positive comments.

Seriously, you all are the best bunch of pervs a modder could hope for!

That's all for now.

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
I WROTE A BUNCH OF TEXT AND LET'S LEAVE IT AT THAT

Seriously, you all are the best bunch of pervs a modder could hope for!
Aw shucks!

I decided a while ago that I'd wait on your update for part 2 before I played, so for my part, keep doing quality work. Unfortunately, I don't quite enjoy the base game much these days. For reasons that are beyond the scope of this post.

In regards to the negativity in the original post, there really seem to be different people posting there as in opposed to your thread. But there's also the quality that we've come to expect from you and your (team??), quality which makes people willing to wait for a better product than the original game. You also don't really have a history of missing deadlines, dropping off the face of the earth, climbing Gaia on your way to Mount Olympus (seriously Kratos, you need a new hobby man) and I'm sure others can find different reasons as well.

For my part I'm busy with my real life and my sim racing so I'm not really sitting around waiting too much, in part because I've seen what's in the update and, while nice, nothing mind-blowing or earth-shattering.

Just my two cents though. Thanks for your work again:)

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Im almost finishing Cassandra date, the guy that had the ideia of create Tiger skin pillows and blankets should have been spanked :p

another small appetizer for next SAZ update :p

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
I have a question... WHY IS MY GIRLFRIEND (Technically, amirite) SUCKING SOMEONE ELSE'S D?

It seems punishment is in order :devilish:

Keep up the great work! Can't wait for some decent animations in this game:)

spot1000

Jun 16, 2018
I have a question... WHY IS MY GIRLFRIEND (Technically, amirite) SUCKING SOMEONE ELSE'S D?

It seems punishment is in order :devilish:

Keep up the great work! Can't wait for some decent animations in this game:)
Sry but girlfriend in Tyrant are sorted by alphabetic order and my first name is Antonio :p

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Can someone give me a link for version 0.71 uncompressed please want to check if the game crashes or not..

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Can someone give me a link for version 0.71 uncompressed please want to check if the game crashes or not..
What's the tracelog say? Are you using the mod with the 0.75 part 1? (It's not updated yet, so it will not work).

I don't have .71 any more but if you upload the tracelog people will be able to tell what's up with your game and help you:)

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
What's the tracelog say? Are you using the mod with the 0.75 part 1? (It's not updated yet, so it will not work).

I don't have .71 any more but if you upload the tracelog people will be able to tell what's up with your game and help you:)
okay I will do that...

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes