MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Well, the thing is, I don't remember being prompted for 'Press enter to use xxxxxxxxx' (Default name), and I could never have guessed who these names referred to.

As someone said above, the game should use the player's names.

Thank you for your replies!

Edit: I looked for a (cheat) mod, but the only mod I could find states "NOTICE: This Mod is now defunct."

Am I looking on the wrong place? (The one above is on P1 stating 'MOD')...
I' m referring to this mod

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-tyrant-story-mod-with-cheats-update-0-6-5-mod-c-s-a-z.18297/

Reactions: Seawulf00

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
I' m referring to this mod
Hmm, interesting. I wonder if the mod works with NTR turned off. If I have a girl I like I don't want her being boned by some other dude! In fact, even if I am not interested in a girl I don't want that. I certainly don't want scenes of it being displayed in full colour on my monitor - I paid for my monitor!

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
why i can`t go to basement when they do something there but they give me the key ??? i have a key and can`t open door ??

Reactions: VulgarFap

Indus

Jul 10, 2017
Hmm, interesting. I wonder if the mod works with NTR turned off. If I have a girl I like I don't want her being boned by some other dude! In fact, even if I am not interested in a girl I don't want that. I certainly don't want scenes of it being displayed in full colour on my monitor - I paid for my monitor!
For what do you need a english proof?

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
thank you @AMUR48 and also sorry... I was looking at the date of when people joined instead of the actual posts dates, or I could have found it myself >.> *shame* I was kind of confused that no one has posted since 2017 since I remember posting here not that long ago... I think it's time for bed

Reactions: Alteni
3.50 star(s) 118 Votes