Mar 18, 2019
Well, I saw that, he came right in her ass, then blamed me for watching and then bringing her to the basement for the second round.
Yeah that one in particular has been in game since forever, dev most likely forgot about it or too lazy to fix. I remember others complaining about seeing it on a non-ntr playthrough.

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
Oh man...Rafael Nadal became the GOAT last night and today saddog has released a new update, happy days :ROFLMAO:

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
When the condom breaks......well you know the rest....
Look, I was asking an actual question. The whole condom breaking bullshit you want to reply with well...Better kept to yourself. That is unless your going for douche of the year in which case congratu...fucking...lations. Now. Close your man pleaser and allow those with an answer to do so. AAAnnnndddd, welcome to the iggy list

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Look, I was asking an actual question. The whole condom breaking bullshit you want to reply with well...Better kept to yourself. That is unless your going for douche of the year in which case congratu...fucking...lations. Now. Close your man pleaser and allow those with an answer to do so. AAAnnnndddd, welcome to the iggy list
I was just going for a joke. No need to get so worked up. No offense intended

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes