Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
is it better to start again to do the love path or can i do it when i have maxed corruption
You can always cheat love/corr and relationship in the build in cheat ( in MC room ).
Tweek the stats accordingly for what you want to see ( love path, corr path, NTR ).

Aug 23, 2018
You need to not skip the scene. It's an extension of an event that you've done before.
yup i did that as well everytime a screen just pops up saying you have to have the required points for this scene, even though i have the points which is required

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
yup i did that as well everytime a screen just pops up saying you have to have the required points for this scene, even though i have the points which is required
Wild guess, try with upping relationship ( to green color ) and either love or corr to ludicrous levels, like 100+ ?

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Based on the changelog, it would seem that the long awaited "kill a gang member" event hasn't made it in yet :unsure:

View attachment 396041
This would be a nice non-ntr ending for Davide. A ntr ending could be... The mc caught him with one of the girls in action, the mc stands with a knife in his hands in the door in the first frame, the next frame could be that the mc cut Davides manhood and the last one could be that the mc stands behind a kneeing Davide with his own manhood in his mouth and the knife on his throat.

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes