Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Huh I did not know that the NTR route was different placed on love/corruption!
Some people don't like ntr in games, however... ntr is a must in this game for me!
In some scenes there are slight differences whether you either take the love or the corruption path, especially Nicole's clothing whether sexy or not.

NTRDEV

Jul 9, 2018
game dont gives me the date after becoming gangmember with nicole it keeps staying like i didnt get the event anyone got a save? i cant go further in the game all i can do is see the first scene

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Alive.
Though the net result right now is the same.

It just didn't make any sense from a story perspective for me to assist him in that because if an UC cop dies you can best be certain that everyone's life that he was around is going to be under more investigation.
Yeah, he's not the head of the gang. I let him alive too.

supernova25

Dec 21, 2017
this game become ridiculous no story only for faap i like ntr games but only with good story to make you live the game

Mar 18, 2019
Does anyone have a fix/solution for Cassandra Basement event not triggering a 2nd time? After I take her down the first time, the next day it just goes back to her milkshake blender scene. I have done all her corruption events but she wont trigger the 9am basement invite anymore.

I tried saveedit to make the variable 0 again but she still only does the 1st time basement event, the 2nd time basement event where you can choose her outfit and sex behind the counter while bruce talks to you doesnt happen, am I missing something or is it just bugged in v0.85?

Reactions: Kydr

arms99

May 11, 2018
Is it just me, or has the storyline been pretty much forgotten. In the last year worth of updates it seems to me it has been 97% random fap scenes and 3% storyline. I can't believe I'm saying this, because I'm the kind of guy who gets annoyed when an update is just storyline and no fap, but I wish the dev would give us more storyline progression.

element1108

Oct 20, 2017
Does anyone have a fix/solution for Cassandra Basement event not triggering a 2nd time? After I take her down the first time, the next day it just goes back to her milkshake blender scene. I have done all her corruption events but she wont trigger the 9am basement invite anymore.

I tried saveedit to make the variable 0 again but she still only does the 1st time basement event, the 2nd time basement event where you can choose her outfit and sex behind the counter while bruce talks to you doesnt happen, am I missing something or is it just bugged in v0.85?
Same thing happening to me, i can’t seem to get it. I remember being able to complete that easily back then

Reactions: Guy On The Internet

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Is it just me, or has the storyline been pretty much forgotten. In the last year worth of updates it seems to me it has been 97% random fap scenes and 3% storyline. I can't believe I'm saying this, because I'm the kind of guy who gets annoyed when an update is just storyline and no fap, but I wish the dev would give us more storyline progression.
There was story update this patch. It wasn't great but it exist.
It does seem though that the majority of the thought going into it is render based and not fleshing out the story and world he setup.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
It's not even really a game anymore unless you use the SAZ mod, I think most people just fap over the image files now. Shame really, the premise of the story is pretty good and the milf is one of the hottest going around.

Mar 18, 2019
Same thing happening to me, i can’t seem to get it. I remember being able to complete that easily back then
Yeah, it sucks because its kinda apart of the main story since you cant do the basement orgy scene/mom/cassandra slut introduction scenes without first getting cassandra basement events done, I hope someone finds a fix or verifies that its a bug in v85 for new playthroughs.

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
I don't get why after making Cassandra your slut she still refers to Martin as her boyfriend and you have to chase him off every day? Can't I just pound him and be done with it?

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes