cavaemon

May 29, 2018
incest patch or SAZ mod coming up? no rush but im hoping to get those in game folder once ive played through non modded lol

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Ho-ho-ho :D That statement will trigger some people
I like having my cake and eating it too but for some games its not as good as this. I like to have options and this game gives it to you. im not a ntr fan I like TO ntr npcs but yeaah not much of a cuck fan HOWEVER... options is key.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I like having my cake and eating it too but for some games its not as good as this. I like to have options and this game gives it to you. im not a ntr fan I like TO ntr npcs but yeaah not much of a cuck fan HOWEVER... options is key.
Of course, I'm more of a slut-fan to be honest, I like it when girls exercise their freedom and follow the lusts of their pussies instead of the wisdom in their minds. But I sleep around as well :D No body is sacred to me. So I don't mind NTR because it really doesn't feel like betrayal to me, just another kink, neither do I feel like I'm betraying my girl if I sleep with someone else, the secret is part of the excitement. Isn't it more fun that way? Can't actually lose anything this way :D

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Do you guys know if I need to avoid corruption with Nicole if I don't want MC to claim her?
It's your decision both are worth playing the love and the corruption path whether with or without ntr. I recommend playing with at least 2 separate saves.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
cool I scrub my old versions and repatch everything so I get rid of old mods too. thx.
When i say patch works i mean the Ipatch, pretty certain the mods need to be updated which will take time but i could be wrong.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Hey guys, did you let Bruce to be alive or did you let him commit suicide?
Alive.
Though the net result right now is the same.

It just didn't make any sense from a story perspective for me to assist him in that because if an UC cop dies you can best be certain that everyone's life that he was around is going to be under more investigation.

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes