Appu

May 22, 2018
Is it just me, or has the storyline been pretty much forgotten. In the last year worth of updates it seems to me it has been 97% random fap scenes and 3% storyline. I can't believe I'm saying this, because I'm the kind of guy who gets annoyed when an update is just storyline and no fap, but I wish the dev would give us more storyline progression.
Yeah bro. I am waiting for the completed version. hope it will completed in 10-15 years. :ROFLMAO:

dog-computer-55281_0.jpg

Mar 18, 2019
Followed the helper but the game wont let me take Cassandra to the basement after the first time help?
I have the same problem, cant get cassandra basement event after the 1st time. So pretty much cant even play the game anymore since her 2nd basement event unlocks alot of other content.

Mar 5, 2018
Ugh, Why add an update with 1 extended event, i don´t want to sound as an ass but... this game is good, this game can be even better, im still waiting for chances to kill all the 'bad guys' for love or corruption path, sadly, we don't really get anything... just one extended event...

The patreon rewards pic, show a lot of things that we want in the game... but we are like 3 years to them...

Reactions: DirtyDiana88

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
I'm having issues just getting past Nicole's basement events. I did the first date, became a gang member, raised corruption to 37, she's never alone in the living room at 10 pm so I'm not sure how to do that one, Second date, then it says meet her in the basement at 10 pm... Again, she's never in the living room alone at 10 pm, and never in the basement -- I can't even go there if no one else is there already. Which makes it hard to sell drugs to the masses.

WTF am I missing?

Reactions: cleanfeel

magus448

May 22, 2018
I don't get why after making Cassandra your slut she still refers to Martin as her boyfriend and you have to chase him off every day? Can't I just pound him and be done with it?
Then theres that scene with her drunk with frank in the basement.

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
I'm having issues just getting past Nicole's basement events. I did the first date, became a gang member, raised corruption to 37, she's never alone in the living room at 10 pm so I'm not sure how to do that one, Second date, then it says meet her in the basement at 10 pm... Again, she's never in the living room alone at 10 pm, and never in the basement -- I can't even go there if no one else is there already. Which makes it hard to sell drugs to the masses.

WTF am I missing?
OK a little confused so I will break this down a little
First you sell drugs by going to the basement at 4pm after you are gang member
Second is this an old save from older version or new one, I ask because as noted a few pages back there are bugs in the code and maybe one is blocking you. Can you send me a save and I will have a look, I tend to only play SAZ MOD version but i have 8.5 loaded ready to patch so I can test it.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017

WTF am I missing?
To go back to the basement with Nicole at 10pm you meet the group in the Livingroom. Talk and decide if you want to corrupt or love. After that go back to the Livingroom. I think that's the way to get what your looking for. Honestly I've been playing a modded version so I'm not positive.

Hope that helps.

P.S. I hope that we get to DESTROY Martin soon. Hopefully we can arrange for him to 'accidentlly' fall into cage with a Moose at the zoo. Of course his pants will get torn and then the Moose will have it's way with him. :eek: Such a sad way to get rid of him. Of course then we can have more opportunities for sexy fun with the ladies, so it works out well in the end. :D

Reactions: Knight2416

david_wang

Apr 15, 2019
New version got a big iusse here, on the second week, Wed, after dating with Irina, MC back home and slept, and the game back to the main menu without any error showing. Anyone has the same iusse?

neweclipse

Dec 1, 2018
v0.8.5
- Finished all clothing events. Cassandra will at one event wear only their level 1 clothes, when she came home, and when a girl still wears her normal clothes, it‘s supposed to be for that event that they won‘t change their clothing.
I didn't find any new clothes.
How to trigger new clothing events?

berserk87

Mar 19, 2018
oops !!! how to open last nicole , cassandra , etc.....the basement event ??? i try to reach the numberless of time,,, but i failedo_O

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes