bjornt2

Mar 9, 2018
stopped playing this game because I couldnt get through more than 5 minutes without game grinding to a halt (slowing down to an eventual hang). Only other game Ive had issues with is Goons Raid Her. Played with all settings on my PC and within game. Anyone else have this issue?
I just use the cheats in ur room

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
How I wish this game was made by another developer........ One who could make a great and exciting story.......
I like the idea of the story I just think it's been poorly executed I'm not sure how it works with this dev if he has a team or does it himself. But it would be nice to have a game that doesn't have so many bugs in it.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Guy On The Internet thank you for your fix,however please understand we do care about this game and while-yes there are issues with this game and the clothing update.it is a work in progress and is not the finished article.veiled insults are not helpful and i hope saddog continues with this game until his vision is complete:)(y)

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
I think it's time for some scenery change from the basement. Nicole needs to get fucked in different places I don't think saddog has fully utilised his locations, no kitchen table sex yet :sneaky::sneaky:

Reactions: D Dog
Mar 18, 2019
Looking foward to Alexis official introduction into basement (hopefully v0.90), there has already been some good artwork of her down there with NTR scenes, the "cum crazed" in particular lol.

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
I am having trouble with the cassandra corruption route. I am supposed to meet her in the kitchen again at 9am, but no matter what I do there is never a scene change from her making a smoothie and you scaring her, causing her to spill it. I have finished Nicole's route and Alexis' route already. Is this a glitch or id I mess up some where?

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
I am having trouble with the cassandra corruption route. I am supposed to meet her in the kitchen again at 9am, but no matter what I do there is never a scene change from her making a smoothie and you scaring her, causing her to spill it. I have finished Nicole's route and Alexis' route already. Is this a glitch or id I mess up some where?
You are not the only person with that problem. Looks like a glitch, I'd say - wait for bugfix.

In general - I do like the game, so here is what I don't like.

Bruce way to deal w situation - Wrong place in the story. Looks like it triggers after you chase Bruce from "parent's room". It should be after Cassandra slut initiation and at least 1 basement orgy.

I also hope version 8.5 does not mean the game is completed for 85% More like 40%

Mar 18, 2019
There is a bug with v0.85 for Cassandras 9am basement event script, it only allows you to do it 1 time. I do not know if the DEV will fix it but this has happened before with v0.60 and the DEV made a fix. Until that happens though players with new playthroughs who try to do Cassandras path will be unable to progress, thus shutting them out from some scenes.

D

Deleted member 478848

The makers of the game SERIOUSLY needs to fix the bugs In the game. At one time was a good game now riddled with holes and bugs. It just feels stupid while playing especially the bygsvun Cassandra storyline where she does not break up with her boyfriend us really annoying.

Reactions: bosa43 and arms99
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes