riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
v8.5 starting save plz all routs
Geez... you don't want much do you? ...sigh... a lot of people don't seem to actually "play" these games for themselves any more. Maybe they should just do a CG rip so they can fap away to the pictures? ...oh well...

arms99

May 11, 2018
Anyone has a non-NTR save?
Here is my save around the beginning of this update. There's no-ntr, however somehow I've managed to be on both the love and corruption routes for all the girls simultaneously. I'm not sure if that's supposed to happen, but on the plus side you get more scenes.

Reactions: Luffy_11

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
Here is my save around the beginning of this update. There's no-ntr, however somehow I've managed to be on both the love and corruption routes for all the girls simultaneously. I'm not sure if that's supposed to happen, but on the plus side you get more scenes.
Great thanks! Like really. No one shared their saves for 2 or more updates.

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
Anyone has the CG from last version ....im on my phone and cant play the game even in android ..anyone thanks

arms99

May 11, 2018
Hello, just want to ask how do you get to the pregnacy part of the game?
It's not implemented yet. On the weekend dates or some of the basement events you can cum inside and tell the girls you want to get them pregnant, but that's as far as it goes for now.

Reactions: popcorn334

popcorn334

Dec 3, 2018
There is an bug when I chose to give clothes to 2 girls during lunch at the same time, only 1 of the girls will talk to me afterwards and be able to wear their dress. The other cloth for the other girl seemly just disappered.

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
here is an bug when I chose to give clothes to 2 girls during lunch at the same time, only 1 of the girls will talk to me afterwards and be able to wear their dress. The other cloth for the other girl seemly just disappered.
It does not disappear. It will be triggered after the next lunch (but can be postponed again if you will gift another set of clothing during that)

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
The Tyrant version 0.8.5 android

Hello everyone,
the android version of 0.8.5 is now ready.
To prevent errors, uninstall the old version first, then install this version.
Needed permissions:
- reading/writing on SD-Card
Download ~ 617mb

Last edited by a moderator:
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes