Mar 18, 2019
Not alot of meat to these updates lately, the message system and helper system I feel is taking up alot of time. Might try SAZ mod lol, I hear its pretty good with storyflow and it uses fan images and tier reward images.

elthaun

Jun 18, 2018
I see others have already reported it, but i want to add that i cannot get cassandra 2nd kitchen corruption to trigger either

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
If it's got 2 broken events and missing images (from what I read) then it's really not worth updating the thread tbh.

Reactions: greenp

RainbowRising

Feb 11, 2019
lol dude, played this game for second time after some months, and feel like the amount of new content was really small, pretty much just got scenes that already saw before, beside a couple ones i guess. Also disabled ntr but dave still fucking Nicole 2am lol

Reactions: CerseiLannister666

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
lol dude, played this game for second time after some months, and feel like the amount of new content was really small, pretty much just got scenes that already saw before, beside a couple ones i guess. Also disabled ntr but dave still fucking Nicole 2am lol
I had this issue as well but it seems to have stopped when I increased Nicole's relationship and love and made sure hard mode was turned off.

Reactions: RainbowRising

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Updated OP

The Tyrant [v0.8.5][saddoggames] - Original Size: 2.46GB

Download PC (874MB):
- - - -

Download Mac (784MB):
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TY

trappel

Apr 4, 2019
Here is my save around the beginning of this update. There's no-ntr, however somehow I've managed to be on both the love and corruption routes for all the girls simultaneously. I'm not sure if that's supposed to happen, but on the plus side you get more scenes.
[/CITAR]
question how do I use a saved game I can not put in the save folder and could not
'i know only noob'

arms99

May 11, 2018
question how do I use a saved game I can not put in the save folder and could not
'i know only noob
For pc you drop it into the saves folder (you may need to create the folder) which should be located somewhere along the lines of:
.../TheTyrant-0.85-pc/game/saves/
After just make sure you're looking in the right page for the save, for example save 2-4-LT1.save will appear in page 2
Also f95zone will add some random numbers followed by _ at the beginning of file names when you download them, just make sure to get rid of these from the file name.

Reactions: trappel

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
How do I get this scene?

Miranda wins, then I choose to punish Nicole but I only get 2 options where I fuck Nicole and Davide watches or Davide fucks Cassandra

Corruption is higher than love and relationship is 0

Mar 18, 2019
How do I get this scene?

Miranda wins, then I choose to punish Nicole but I only get 2 options where I fuck Nicole and Davide watches or Davide fucks Cassandra

Corruption is higher than love and relationship is 0

Turn Hardmode on, the option to is inside your bedroom. It makes it so you always get the NTR events in situations that they are available for, example being the orgy/cassandra basement/nicole basement.

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
Turn Hardmode on, the option to is inside your bedroom. It makes it so you always get the NTR events in situations that they are available for, example being the orgy/cassandra basement/nicole basement.
It's already on hard mode. The thing is I've already done all the options in the orgy scene apart from that. This is the only 2 options I see:

Option 1: MC fucks Nicole, they watch.
Option 2: MC fucks Nicole and Davide fucks Cassandra

Every other NTR event works apart from this one

three.jpg

ours 72

Aug 22, 2017
I have a problem, I can take cassandra once in the basement and after ..... nothing, I can not even get her into the gang. is this a bug ???
love=50
relation=150
corruption=200

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes