tanamashi

Jul 5, 2019
You have to meet and interact with her in the living room at 10pm. At 11pm she should be either in the living room or the basement. The icons only show her in the living room, but she should start showing up in the basement as well. It's a known bug that hasn't been fixed since he started using them.
After her levels are high enough (+dates?), you can meet the gang in the basement at 10pm and make her your slut.
Corruption : 138
Love : 29
I'm dated with her 3 times , and after I meet her in living room at 10 p.m Just repeat davide fuck Nicole ??? I need date with her more ?

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
stopped playing this game because I couldnt get through more than 5 minutes without game grinding to a halt (slowing down to an eventual hang). Only other game Ive had issues with is Goons Raid Her. Played with all settings on my PC and within game. Anyone else have this issue?

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
stopped playing this game because I couldnt get through more than 5 minutes without game grinding to a halt (slowing down to an eventual hang). Only other game Ive had issues with is Goons Raid Her. Played with all settings on my PC and within game. Anyone else have this issue?
There are no Real grind here, you can "grind" all characters in 20 min...

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
OK a little confused so I will break this down a little
First you sell drugs by going to the basement at 4pm after you are gang member

Second is this an old save from older version or new one, I ask because as noted a few pages back there are bugs in the code and maybe one is blocking you. Can you send me a save and I will have a look, I tend to only play SAZ MOD version but i have 8.5 loaded ready to patch so I can test it.
This did help, I was out at 4pm cleaning the tanning beds to get gifts to keep the relationship score at desired levels -- and clothes, so I didn't catch it at the right time.

I started over since I didn't remember where I was after the previous update.

To go back to the basement with Nicole at 10pm you meet the group in the Livingroom. Talk and decide if you want to corrupt or love. After that go back to the Livingroom. I think that's the way to get what your looking for. Honestly I've been playing a modded version so I'm not positive.
Yep, that was the trick.

Thanks to the both of you.

Reactions: Knight2416

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
There are no Real grind here, you can "grind" all characters in 20 min...
When I said GRIND in this case it was my PC grinding to a halt (clicking a button and waiting a progressively longer and longer time for the next panel to load) until I need to close the unresponsive game and reboot my pc. No other game I play or have played has ever done this and it started about the time I installed the new community version when the original was abandoned.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
When I said GRIND in this case it was my PC grinding to a halt (clicking a button and waiting a progressively longer and longer time for the next panel to load) until I need to close the unresponsive game and reboot my pc. No other game I play or have played has ever done this and it started about the time I installed the new community version when the original was abandoned.
It looks like you have memory overload...
By the way, there is cheater in MC room, where you can adjust all stats if you wish to play all scenes if you have issues with grinding.

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
It looks like you have memory overload...
By the way, there is cheater in MC room, where you can adjust all stats if you wish to play all scenes if you have issues with grinding.
I would love to play this game, sounds great. I have an issue though I've not experienced in any other game. In the intro I get to see her ass. After that...nuthin. The screen shot shows she is there, and when I talk to her I get a floating pair of eyes. I have dl the program multiple times and reinstalled multiple times and played with every setting in the game I could find. Any suggestions? View attachment 353898 View attachment 353899 View attachment 353900
Thanx for the quick reply, any idea how to fix since, again, this is the ONLY game I've ever played with this issue and only recent versions?

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Thanx for the quick reply, any idea how to fix since, again, this is the ONLY game I've ever played with this issue and only recent versions?
What version do you play? There was such bug with previous version 8.5, but it should be fixed, (8.2 was fix). Seems never versions of RenPy have problems with webpp, similar problem was tih Sisterly Lust. Both developers fixed issue with renaming image extensions, and repacking game. I also have older laptop, and game worked there fine, when I tested. I really don't have idea. Wait a bit, maybe he will release bugfix. With this game, you must count on many bugs. All veteran players will remember some bugfeast releases...
Sorry, I would really like to help more, but this is all I know so far. :(

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
What version do you play? There was such bug with previous version 8.5, but it should be fixed, (8.2 was fix). Seems never versions of RenPy have problems with webpp, similar problem was tih Sisterly Lust. Both developers fixed issue with renaming image extensions, and repacking game. I also have older laptop, and game worked there fine, when I tested. I really don't have idea. Wait a bit, maybe he will release bugfix. With this game, you must count on many bugs. All veteran players will remember some bugfeast releases...
Sorry, I would really like to help more, but this is all I know so far. :(
Again thanx for the quick reply. This is what I have:
Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.0.271
The Tyrant 0.8
Wed Jul 31 15:48:05 2019

Maybe Ill try a new version. Thanx again

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Again thanx for the quick reply. This is what I have:
Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.0.271
The Tyrant 0.8
Wed Jul 31 15:48:05 2019
Ok this explains all. You are playing buggy version. In meantime, three new versions were released. Go to the first page of this thread, and download the game from there. You shouldn't have this bug in new version.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes