AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Go to your Room - With the Notebook Settings you can choose which girl you wanna ask.
In my case "Mother" will do it if you ask the "older Sister".
Go to the Cellar at night.
The action is only successfull if you have a high relationship. Try low relationship first there is more NTR.

Beware: "The Bug of the Living Dead"

... he will come back as an icon in the daily routine
... he can also come back if "Mother" is pregnant and you wanna f* her - if your relationship is low.
... he comes back in the cellar drug scenes - if your relationship is low.
... he stills sits on the couch with peter and the boxes on the floor.

and i noticed a missing dress image for "mother" in the Dinner Szene with Peter.
Dead state will be fixed in the next version. Both for Bruce and Davide. I both hope we get a big patch, and hate that it'll mean waiting for another S A Z mod.

bathra

Nov 6, 2019
Dead state will be fixed in the next version. Both for Bruce and Davide. I both hope we get a big patch, and hate that it'll mean waiting for another S A Z mod.
Hopefully .... I played nearly all NTR and more other games from here and since the beginning of (Hentai, PC-98) time - BUT THIS GAME IS THE BEST NTR GAME - or could be if finished with more content and choices. Finally the only game where you can choose your path and change your path including revenge (a rollercoaster of feelings like no other).

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Hopefully .... I played nearly all NTR and more other games from here and since the beginning of time - BUT THIS GAME IS THE BEST NTR GAME - or could be if finished with more content and choices. Finally the only game where you can choose your path including revenge (a rollercoaster of feelings).
If you play S A Z mod he has tweaked the dialogue to the path you wanna go. If you want a revenge scenario you can force the dialogue to "revenge" for one or all characters.(in the phone)

I like the 0.9.1 features, like pregnancy. They're obviously not there when the game version is 0.8.5 for the mod, but the additional dialogue in the mod and some longer scenes do add depth.

Reactions: Nutdogg68

Virajdeoram

Apr 27, 2020
Go to your Room - With the Notebook Settings you can choose which girl you wanna ask.
In my case "Mother" will do it if you ask the "older Sister".
Go to the Cellar at night.
The action is only successfull if you have a high relationship. Try low relationship first there is more NTR.

Beware: "The Bug of the Living Dead"

... he will come back as an icon in the daily routine
... he can also come back if "Mother" is pregnant and you wanna f* her - if your relationship is low.
... he comes back in the cellar drug scenes - if your relationship is low.
... he stills sits on the couch with peter and the boxes on the floor.

and i noticed a missing dress image for "mother" in the Dinner Szene with Peter.
Thank you. :)

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
April 2020 i got that but I was thinking about that here the new version should be posted later

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
quick question: the girl in the preview pics with the red dress and the black guy on the couch: does she has a bigger role? can the dec think about letting us play as her? and is there any old man content with her and some old guy?

i really look forward to an answer!

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
quick question: the girl in the preview pics with the red dress and the black guy on the couch: does she has a bigger role? can the dec think about letting us play as her? and is there any old man content with her and some old guy?

i really look forward to an answer!
Nicole(red dress) is the woman with most content. There are no old men in the game, but these guys are up there I guess:
Frank.png Peter.png
Frank(left) will get handsy with 3 of them and have sex with 2 of them.
Peter(right) will go after Nicole if your relationship is low.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pogo123
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes