defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
so that mod reduced some grind...
but does this mod reduce the amount of resulting scenes ?

..will try to go to that mode threat...
I really suggest you to play this original version because SAZ is much longer than Saddoggames in the updates,
When the new update will be posted here you will have to wait at least 6 or more months...
or you will continue to play this version from the point you have stopped to play.
SAZ mod version comes with his own save directory and the saves will never be compatible with the original version

this is your choice but I really suggest to play the original before go to the SAZ mod version!

just my 2 cents

Aug 29, 2020
No... this game is not abandoned..
Tags are related to the genre of the game to help to understand the content
abandoned is no added by the developer it is just a stigma of pure speculation
lol buddy stop living in denial, the tag abandoned is added to the game when a developer has refused to make any updates for months on end. And saddog hasnt updated anyone on anything in MONTHS, so its not too extreme to say the Tyrant is abandoned.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
lol buddy stop living in denial, the tag abandoned is added to the game when a developer has refused to make any updates for months on end. And saddog hasnt updated anyone on anything in MONTHS, so its not too extreme to say the Tyrant is abandoned.
Particularly since saddog frequents this site -- he was on yesterday for example -- and he hasn't refuted the designation himself.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Lol you can think what you want
but
give me the proof... the proof cannot be the mark after the title
that is not a tag.... the tags are writed in the top of the OP message not in the Title line
Screenshot 2020-10-20 at 22.13.47.png
the abandoned mark is just a rule of this site... and it is just a speculation

check on my other recent posts to avoid useless repetitions

Last edited:
Reactions: AMUR48
Aug 29, 2020
Lol you can think what you want
but
give me the proof... the proof cannot be the mark after the title
that is not a tag.... the tags are writed in the top of the OP message not in the Title line
View attachment 866546
the abandoned mark is just a rule of this site... and it is just a speculation

check on my other recent posts to avoid useless repetitions
To be honest its just sad and pitiful when people cant accept something, hey if you want to believe saddog will come back and work on the game one day feel free to do so but I live in a world of logic and logically if the dev hasnt updated his game that was making him big bucks for months on end, then either he is dead or the game has been abandoned.

If I were you I wouldnt hold my breath for an update. Unless your waiting for SAZ, atleast he will keep the game going.

Reactions: Knight2416

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Wowzers!¡! Truly the funest game I've ever played. Big props to it's dev. You truly have a very entertaining set of skills, lol.

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Hey ma people does anyone know how you get girls to wear the clothes after u buy it for them?? My apologies if this question seems so simplistic~

moonbaby

Jan 20, 2018
its too bad saddog didnt finish the last part to finish game. SAZ mod is good longer play time, more content but idk.... stll trying to get past killing davide lol and the point system .

Beru

Mar 21, 2018
Hey ma people does anyone know how you get girls to wear the clothes after u buy it for them?? My apologies if this question seems so simplistic~
You can give them at lunch as gift. You should give them one at a time as there is a short dialogue after lunch with the girl you gave the dress.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
You claimed in a previous post that Saddog in the past was away for a whole year and you had proof of that, you mind posting said proof? The mods on this site might let a game go longer than 3 months before it gets the abandoned tag but iirc i've never seen an game go on 12 months without getting an abandoned tag while the dev was being radio silent. What i remember was that Saddog in the past did take his sweet as time before releasing an update, 5/6 months would have passed before we saw an update but in those 5/6 months we still got patreon posts or custom renders so we knew he was still around.
yes you are right... there was a stop of about 8 months before this update...
than he posted a message in June of this year...

what i'm saying is: the 3 months rule in this web site is not a proof ...
so if you discard this rule...: this game is not abandoned.

in any case here some link to prove that the abandoned mark in the title line mean absolutely NOTHING!
or better... it can damage developer who has worked hard on a game that is in an advanced state of development and players can very well be enjoyed in this version as is.

Links:

game that was declared abandoned by this site
in 2018 Katie's corruption (no less also the patreon page was removed)
https://f95zone.to/threads/katies-corruption-v1-19-3diddly.1838/page-111#post-825102
the game was completed in April 2020 (y) :eek:

in the 2019 Lida's Adventure with Patreon page live and a lot of supporters I was 1 of them
and i started to support when this site added the abandoned mark
https://f95zone.to/threads/lidas-adventures-ep-2-v0-94-terebonkoff.523/page-225#post-2934828

in the 2020 May/June
Project Sage ACT 1 declared as abandoned
https://f95zone.to/threads/project-sage-act-1-v0-19d-paperwork.9895/page-200#post-3702123
here you can read also a lot of my posts about...
and this post where I was elected as "HERO" for the fact that I have started to support the dev during
the abandoned STIGMA of this site.

of course I'm sure that there are a lot of game that I do not follow with this behaviour.

and here we go with the tons of game without mark (complete or abandoned) that was not updated for more than 3 months or years in sme cases (I know if the dev post a message it will be considered in progress) not so clever rule

https://f95zone.to/threads/new-roissy-celine-day-2-forcefer.22775/
https://f95zone.to/threads/dickboy-v1-3-bambook.24969/
https://f95zone.to/threads/alchemist-v0-0-7-witch-dev.7530/
(there are more for sure--- this is just what I have found on a quick research)

after that there are ONHOLD marked games that will never... or better has been no updated for 2/3 years
https://f95zone.to/threads/jessica-oneils-apocalypse-chronicles-ch-2-stoperart.17960/

The main thing for me is the fact that games evidently in advanced state cannot be compared with games that are filed attempt with only the first release and no more update.
games like The Tyrant or Project Sage cannot be compared to ONHOLD games that have just started a story with little content and that do not give any news about the future evolution from the author. (honesty of the author)

For games like The Tyrant there should be something like ONHOLD.
I think about something like "await-news" should be more accurate ... at least for 1 year
because 3 months of silence are not enough to declare abandoned a game so near to be finished.

Last edited:
Reactions: ant007

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
thx for posting those links. I too hope he comes back but with patreon breathing down his neck i'm a bit worried. There where other games like c-plan where patreon gets involved and starts making life difficult for the dev and in some cases the dev needs to rebuild the game up or some abandon them. I hope this is not the case with Saddog. Nothing to do but wait i guess.
"with patreon breathing down his neck i'm a bit worried"
his patreon is active...
do you have proof of this issue?
in any case is blog (domain saddoggames.com) is active too.

I will start to support his patreon in the next month

I have done a little search at
he have renewal his domain in Feb 2020
so we have to wait until March 2021
Screenshot 2020-10-21 at 17.48.46.png

there is no reason to be worried..
there are no proof that he abandoned his intellectual working progress project

Reactions: Lgn332

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
his patreon is active...
do you have proof of this issue?
in any case is blog (domain saddoggames.com) is active too.

I will start to support his patreon in the next month

I have done a little search at
he have renewal his domain in Feb 2020
so we have to wait until March 2021
View attachment 867850

there is no reason to be worried..
there are no proof that he abandoned his intellectual working progress project
All valid points, but you also can not prove he will be back.

I REALLY hope he does come back, but I am also a realist and I know of lots games, book series, and other artistic projects that fold/never completed or artist moves on to a new project.

If he wanted to avoid the Abandon tag he could have got it marked as On Hold (like Sex Arcade the game and others), so blaming the site rules when Dev had the power to avoid it and is online often enpough he knew it was coming is pure speculation on your part.

If he posted anything it would be removed or maybe replaced with On Hold as I understand site rules.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
All valid points, but you also can not prove he will be back.

I REALLY hope he does come back, but I am also a realist and I know of lots games, book series, and other artistic projects that fold/never completed or artist moves on to a new project.

If he wanted to avoid the Abandon tag he could have got it marked as On Hold (like Sex Arcade the game and others), so blaming the site rules when Dev had the power to avoid it and is online often enpough he knew it was coming is pure speculation on your part.

If he posted anything it would be removed or maybe replaced with On Hold as I understand site rules.
This site is not the center of the world.
He simply do not care now because the abandoned tag mean nothing!
the game is playable as is
Saddog will post something when the game update is ready.

he will never post stupid hypocritical messages to just say that he can't work now because blah blah blah
like this dev and others
Liza story was not declared as abandoned--- but no updates since 1 year ago and more

This rule is just a wrong rule which encourages hypocrisy and does not serve to make it clear if a developer is really working on the game or is taking advantage of this rule.
developers can work on a game also without internet connection.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017

he will never post stupid hypocritical messages to just say that he can't work now because blah blah blah
like this dev and others
Liza story was not declared as abandoned--- but no updates since 1 year ago and more

This rule is just a wrong rule which encourages hypocrisy and does not serve to make it clear if a developer is really working on the game or is taking advantage of this rule.
thx for posting those links. I too hope he comes back but with patreon breathing down his neck i'm a bit worried. There where other games like c-plan where patreon gets involved and starts making life difficult for the dev and in some cases the dev needs to rebuild the game up or some abandon them. I hope this is not the case with Saddog. Nothing to do but wait i guess.
It's incredibly hard to get abandoned tag on F95,
" The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months. "
All the dev posted was reward images and images that didn't make it into the game, as well as sound of progress, and last substantial update was in April.

Even then, the rules are actually more like 6 months instead of 3. And some posts make it arguable, which makes it more even more difficult to judge. If a game gets the tag it means staff was presented with overwhelming evidence.

Graag

Jan 13, 2018

like this dev and others

Good point: The game is marked abandoned on THIS site because that is the information that is available to us. The thread is not locked or anything but until word arrives here that the game is not abandoned it is rightly marked as such here for the time being.

Abandoned means no news has been received and no updates have been released in a while. The only one that truly knows if it is abandoned is the developer. But due to a lack of information or updates from that developer it is marked as abandoned here based on the information that is available. That is not hypocrisy. That is working with what you have as information.

If you really cannot accept that: take it up with staff. but don't bore us with it.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
It's incredibly hard to get abandoned tag on F95,
" The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months. "
All the dev posted was reward images and images that didn't make it into the game, as well as sound of progress, and last substantial update was in April.

Even then, the rules are actually more like 6 months instead of 3. And some posts make it arguable, which makes it more even more difficult to judge. If a game gets the tag it means staff was presented with overwhelming evidence.
you forgot this post

1) not April
2) saddog never confirmed the abbandonment of his game
the following message was posted in his patreon page in 15 June 2020

the game was marked exactly after 3 months and not 6 as you said
with no confirmation by the dev.

Screenshot 2020-10-22 at 15.10.16.png

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
you forgot this post

1) not April
2) saddog never confirmed the abbandonment of his game
the following message was posted in his patreon page in 15 June 2020

the game was marked exactly after 3 months and not 6 as you said
with no confirmation by the dev.

View attachment 869166
Nobody give a crap about progress reports or reward images, we are talking solid progress on patreon such as actual updates or WIP images and so on. Dev communicating is a plus, especially on F95. We don't have access to the feed, other than the leaks and sometimes yiff.party.

Developers generally never announce abandonement as the money will dry out immediately. Just look at Dual Family.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes