Eucalyptuz

Donor
Oct 23, 2017
Good stuff. Although I hope going forward that we get less of this repetitive hell where you have to grind and grind just to unlock one scene here and one scene there. It needs to be more natural else you're just sitting there clicking the same buttons of dialogue 100 times over.

So overall it's a good game with an "interesting" story and potential if you're into that kind of stuff - but as it currently sits it's way too tedious progressing the story. Also this game needs audio ;)

Reactions: Deadlyreaper

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Allow the basement at what time?Get drunk mom laso at what time?Tnx:)
Okay some stat targets to approach the various scenes..

But first .. you cannot get into the basement that is the next update.. so please stop asking

I supplied a page of saves a page or two back also with some hints on what they offer so try them out if your to lazy to work the grind yourself :)

Remember figures are rough below and I am going off a poor memory..
Kitchen at 2am / 9am? sleazy weasel / mum in basement at 10am - relationship under 6
Sis in barn - Love scene - relationship high and love high
Finger her then blowjob - relationship low an corruption high
Mother at restaurant (3 variants - in cubicle with her / she has sex in female toilet then you join her or you attack the other male in the female toilet)
All stats high - Relationship / Love and Corruption

To help I have included some key images of the barn and restaurant, the rest you should have tackled already..

Enjoy

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Okay some stat targets to approach the various scenes..
Thanks,
i wasn't even close to that, didn't use any cheats and get so fucking bored that i dropped out.
But this, your post, will makes it way more interesting and gonna nead the cheats neithertheless.
Cheers.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Thanks,
i wasn't even close to that, didn't use any cheats and get so fucking bored that i dropped out.
But this, your post, will makes it way more interesting and gonna nead the cheats neithertheless.
Cheers.
Yup, to be honest the new format is unplayable without the cheats , their is even diff factors that effect meeting davide at the barn which complicate it even further, oh for the good ole days of limited choices :)

Reactions: Eucalyptuz
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes