arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
the title of the game should be "the Tyrant and the Whore" just so people well not mistake the mom character having any redeeming qualities. I guess calling her a whore isn't fair either, whores get paid!:eek:penedeyewink: she just gives it up to everyone for free at the moment:) maybe the town bike, cum bucket or just an average run of the mill slut? but she is still one hot milf:D
hopefully the story will be fixed up soon, not just the visuals.

Reactions: Tony_Stark

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
the title of the game should be "the Tyrant and the Whore" just so people well not mistake the mom character having any redeeming qualities. I guess calling her a whore isn't fair either, whores get paid!:eek:penedeyewink: she just gives it up to everyone for free at the moment:) maybe the town bike, cum bucket or just an average run of the mill slut? but she is still one hot milf:D
hopefully the story will be fixed up soon, not just the visuals.
What does that make a male character who goes around fucking everyone for free?

deewang12

Dec 17, 2017
anybody can post all the series of events to get things done,asking for the cheats bcuz the game seems like a puzzle

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Hey guys, just resumed supporting. Is there any ntr at all with one of the two sisters in the last version? If I understood correctly it should have been (from pictures before release).

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
Hey guys, just resumed supporting. Is there any ntr at all with one of the two sisters in the last version? If I understood correctly it should have been (from pictures before release).
No, but you can introduce Alexis to Davide on your's date. And if Alexis watched interracial videos at least 4 times, and you're in good terms with Davide, there will be a longer scene and that's basically introduction of future ntr with both of them. I recommend to wait for future releases, but that's youre choice.

Reactions: Mwanted

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
No, but you can introduce Alexis to Davide on your's date. And if Alexis watched interracial videos at least 4 times, and you're in good terms with Davide, there will be a longer scene and that's basically introduction of future ntr with both of them. I recommend to wait for future releases, but that's youre choice.
Thanks. Pretty disappointing tbh, considering the pictures that were already posted. Also I don't like that's with Davide only, there are also other characters that could have worked and he was already busy with the mother. Meh.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Guys,
Anyone got something from delivering three times the package into subway?
Because the only change that I can get is changing the relationship level for Mom.
And the NTR path for mom is really let's say not very playable from the MC pov

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
Thanks. Pretty disappointing tbh, considering the pictures that were already posted. Also I don't like that's with Davide only, there are also other characters that could have worked and he was already busy with the mother. Meh.
These pictures which are posted on patreon mostly don't represent actual uptades, but meybe some of them will be included later in the game. And yeah i am waiting for other guys and gals also :D

mikomess

Jul 12, 2017
Hey. Is there a CG rip of the game ?
Or is it enought to dowlnoad and extract the game to get to images?

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Hey. Is there a CG rip of the game ?
Or is it enought to dowlnoad and extract the game to get to images?
You need to download the game and then run the usual ripper program to get the images, the CG is to big so cannot attach.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes