paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
than

Thanks. What programm would you recommend for doing it ?
Attached and instructions should be attached ..
option 1 to show images &
option 3 opens the cheat menus and then you need the cheat codes which are listed further back in this forum

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
These pictures which are posted on patreon mostly don't represent actual uptades, but meybe some of them will be included later in the game. And yeah i am waiting for other guys and gals also :D
Well, I'm not paying for him to release some random pictures but for the game. If I don't see worthwhile ntr content in the next release I'm just gonna drop my 5$/month. And if he release a picture and *after* that include it in the game it's even worse, because that's just spoiling it.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Well, I'm not paying for him to release some random pictures but for the game. If I don't see worthwhile ntr content in the next release I'm just gonna drop my 5$/month. And if he release a picture and *after* that include it in the game it's even worse, because that's just spoiling it.
You having a bad day?, seems like your hustling for a fight while everyone else is chilling? :) - best solution dont pay for the images or the 5$ that way all your anxiety will be gone and you will be 5$ richer as well .. win win :)

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I'm pretty sure that leaked pictures that aren't included in a game will be included sooner or later. Tyrant is complex code-wise so he can't implement many renders in an update, but his rendering machines can still create shittons of renders. I can't imagine why he would create them in a first place if not for The Tyrant. If I was him I would be rendering non-stop even if renders weren't exactly needed for a given update.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
You having a bad day?, seems like your hustling for a fight while everyone else is chilling? :) - best solution dont pay for the images or the 5$ that way all your anxiety will be gone and you will be 5$ richer as well .. win win :)
I'm perfectly fine thank you, I just really didn't like the way the game was hyped and then didn't deliver. And now let's talk about your anxiety :): to avoid it I suggest that you take into consideration the possibility that someone won't like what you like, or won't be satisfied when you are. You know, the freedom to disagree. Now take a deeeep breath and think about that. Feeling better?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
I'm perfectly fine thank you, I just really didn't like the way the game was hyped and then didn't deliver. And now let's talk about your anxiety :): to avoid it I suggest that you take into consideration the possibility that someone won't like what you like, or won't be satisfied when you are. You know, the freedom to disagree. Now take a deeeep breath and think about that. Feeling better?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To be honest I wasnt unhappy, I was merely trying to share a little happiness with an unhappy guy. Me was feeling good and trying to spread it around, but your dissatisfied with the game, maybe life also, who can say?. so continue on your less than merry way and I shall continue on with mine :)

arl2017xxx

Dec 18, 2017
How much content is in the game?, im more interested in mother/son content.
that depends on what you like, if you're just looking for incest stuff you'll get to touch the girls (mom/sisters) and a repeatable (loop) sex scene with the mom on one date night. if you like NTR (being cuckold) you get to see the mom being a fuck toy to most npc in the game. so, what's your pleasure? ;) Edit: if you turn off the NTR you get half the game, if you turn it on you get the whole game.

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
that depends on what you like, if you're just looking for incest stuff you'll get to touch the girls (mom/sisters) and a repeatable (loop) sex scene with the mom on one date night. if you like NTR (being cuckold) you get to see the mom being a fuck toy to most npc in the game. so, what's your pleasure? ;) Edit: if you turn off the NTR you get half the game, if you turn it on you get the whole game.
I don't like NTR.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
We must give tags to games depending on MC's perspective otherwise we have to call any scene with other guy as cuckold.

We feel cucked cause games let us watch such scenes even MC not there. But normally for to be cuckold, MC must be in that scene while partner doing sex with other guy or MC must be aware MC's partner doing sex with an other guy.

On the other hand NTR doesn't mean cuckold.
NTR (netorare - partner being taken) is more like homewrecking and mostly happens without MC's knowledge.
NTRS (netorase - cause or let partner sex someone -) is cuckold. Which is also in BDSM and can be very common in swinger couples life too. And they're mostly happy couples cause poligami life style. We can't adress BDSM cuckold and swinger couples one as NTR. For to be NTR type cuckold, couples must be forced into that situation.

Most tags like rape, cheating, cuckold, swinger, voyeurism, NTR etc will loose their meanings if we don't tag games base on MC's perspective.

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
We must give tags to games depending on MC's perspective otherwise we have to call any scene with other guy as cuckold.

We feel cucked cause games let us watch such scenes even MC not there. But normally for to be cuckold, MC must be in that scene while partner doing sex with other guy or MC must be aware MC's partner doing sex with an other guy.

On the other hand NTR doesn't mean cuckold.
NTR (netorare - partner being taken) is more like homewrecking and mostly happens without MC's knowledge.
NTRS (netorase - cause or let partner sex someone -) is cuckold. Which is also in BDSM and can be very common in swinger couples life too. And they're mostly happy couples cause poligami life style. We can't adress BDSM cuckold and swinger couples one as NTR. For to be NTR type cuckold, couples must be forced into that situation.

Most tags like rape, cheating, cuckold, swinger, voyeurism, NTR etc will loose their meanings if we don't tag games base on MC's perspective.
personally NTR in any form works well on other media, movies, books, tv shows, comic books because they are in static form, you set and watch and enjoy :) but the formula doesn't work well (to me anyway) applied to a game setting, first and foremost games should be "interactive" NTR stops interactivity of a game turning the player into nothing more than a passive observer. I mean what's the point of a game you can't play but only watch?

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
personally NTR in any form works well on other media, movies, books, tv shows, comic books because they are in static form, you set and watch and enjoy :) but the formula doesn't work well (to me anyway) applied to a game setting, first and foremost games should be "interactive" NTR stops interactivity of a game turning the player into nothing more than a passive observer. I mean what's the point of a game you can't play but only watch?
You don't prefer NTR games cause not letting you play enough. :) That's new reason that i heard till now.
Most hate to see heroines with other guy figures in game.

Wingman666

Nov 24, 2017
What different playing with incest content or with patreon version? Does it matter to the storyline? pls answer i confused

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
To be honest I wasnt unhappy, I was merely trying to share a little happiness with an unhappy guy. Me was feeling good and trying to spread it around, but your dissatisfied with the game, maybe life also, who can say?. so continue on your less than merry way and I shall continue on with mine :)
Jesus you sound so depressing (lol)

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
What different playing with incest content or with patreon version? Does it matter to the storyline? pls answer i confused
just the way you are "related" to the girls. They are your roomates or step-sisters if you get the patreon version.

It's just for the patreo rules of no-incest.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
From PATREON
Hello everyone,
after the problems with version 0.3 - the late release date and the even later release of the fix are one of the triggers to set the release date back to the middle of the month. So you won't pledge for a buggy version anymore.

So I'll set the release date for the bigger update 0.3.5 to 04/15/2018 and the update this month, 0.3.1 is a smaller one with mostly just the love path of Nicole's date. The release date for this will be the 03/11/2018.

Also there'll be a few polls for decision for 0.3.5 this month.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes