supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Wonder how the state of this forum will be when more of the non Netorare or Netorase stuff starts becoming prominent. Will another war break out or will the gap finally be bridged? I shall be eagerly awaiting this.
Noone really cares dude, its just few self loathing dudes that try to hide behind their bullshit terminology umbrella when at the end of the day for almost everyone else its the same cuck shit.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Wonder how the state of this forum will be when more of the non Netorare or Netorase stuff starts becoming prominent. Will another war break out or will the gap finally be bridged? I shall be eagerly awaiting this.
It depends: I kinda understand when people complain about unexpected ntr in games where ntr is not added as a tag, but complaining about the ntr in an ntr game is kinda ridiculous.
Though people triggered and provoking endless ntr "debates" at the slightest evocation of any female character interested in another person than the mc is also ridiculous. (and usually it's not ntr at all, the word is really misused 90% of the time)

Reactions: morpheusahrms

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
Then why are you here? This is strongly NTR oriented game. You remind me vegetarians, walking into barbecue festival and start shouting aloud "I don't like meat!" :closedeyesmile:
Whats even more baffling is that , while obviously there is a vegan and meat section in the BBQ festival , the vegans kept going back to the meat section and complaining their meat taste horrible... :eek:penedeyewink:

Maniakai

Oct 21, 2017
hi, someone get the ntr event on alexis date?
i can't trigger it i dont no why
allow the first meeting with davide and managed davide and alexis point but no way

Wingman666

Nov 24, 2017
So you have:
<mom>relationship = <number>
<mom>corruption = <number>
<mom>love = number
money = <number>
<mom>
lilsis
bigsis
Irina
dir() will get you all the variables available
<> is to be removed of course when you apply it in the console
Ok thanks bro

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
This freaking game...lol It's like a train wreck and I can't stay away...just wish the younger sister had darker hair either black/maybe brunette...lol
Changed up my phone cheat, works with v.3 (so does the old one), but this time all the text is actually legible and if you don't hover the mouse over the icons you won't notice a change (just click on the stat you want to increase). Once the Dad/Davide/someone_else group gets properly implemented I'll change up how their good/bad stats work so increasing one decrease's the other. Only way to decrease stats is to turn NTR (and maybe hard-mode) on.

Extract to the "game" subfolder, works for me without using unren.

Reactions: Voilsh and paragon

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
Please share the poll content as well.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes