Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
New Images and for Cassandra fans these are really good, her date night could be a night to remember.
And as usual these are individual pieces of art from saddog for members on patreon so they are official just not nec game related.
MC needs urgent haircut. Looks like he wears broom as wig on his head.

Reactions: 03abc and paragon

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
In fact, I'm not disappointed. I'm glad to know that the author will immediately make an alternative version of the story for the basement.
Thank you.
Next version is looking very good, sisters date is gonna be obscene by the hints and we finally see the basement, albeit I suspect in a limited way... pity it is not until the 15th of april though but sometimes if you want quality you gotta wait.

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
Next version is looking very good, sisters date is gonna be obscene by the hints and we finally see the basement, albeit I suspect in a limited way... pity it is not until the 15th of april though but sometimes if you want quality you gotta wait.
It will be great if the developer has time to make a full date. But the opening of the basement will cause me to have ambivalent feelings, on the one hand this is a serious advancement of the plot at last, on the other, we certainly do not expect anything pleasant there.

Reactions: paragon

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
It will be great if the developer has time to make a full date. But the opening of the basement will cause me to have ambivalent feelings, on the one hand this is a serious advancement of the plot at last, on the other, we certainly do not expect anything pleasant there.
My own feelings for the basement is that it will still be hinted at - if you get in with sister / irina / whoever then are you being watched and are the entertainment or is it merely you get to see the place, if you go in as part of the gang do you join the baying crowds cheering on your mother or more likely is it a warm up to full access to the basement entertainment later?
This is the big unlock scene possibly the one everyone is waiing for so if it is show all we would need a new big future surprise to keep feeding our interest?

Reactions: Hadgar

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Again the problem here is the sandbox nature IMHO. My impression is that Saddo decided to add a big event at every release to keep the hype high. It is a very understandable choice, but in this way the story seems not to make any sense. In fact it lacks in progression. Probably (hopefully?) when the game will be final our choices will shape our relationship smoothly and with a sense of progression.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I doubt he needs anything to create hype around this game. It's structure is so interesting that people will come regardless of everything. I also hope that our actions will have some reactions at some point. I guess we have to wait for it. There was no reaction at the morning about mom fucking with Davide and now there is some so it's all being developed I guess.

Reactions: wep and paragon

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Again the problem here is the sandbox nature IMHO. My impression is that Saddo decided to add a big event at every release to keep the hype high. It is a very understandable choice, but in this way the story seems not to make any sense. In fact it lacks in progression. Probably (hopeful?) when the game will be final our choices will shape our relationship smoothly and with a sense of progression.
I kinda agree, unfortunately :(
I really hoped for some progression...

tessarhea

Jul 2, 2017
If there weren't "big events", but many tiny things, people would complain he's stringing them along and milking them for cash. He does big events and people complain the flow is rough. The problem is, I think, that dates may be a progress mechanic. Depending on how they play out, the characters' reactions will change. I read it's already done for the little sister's love date and a reaction in the kitchen? The rest will need time.

And that's the actual issue: The scale of this game is humongous. There's the progression for the "love route", a possessive "corruption route", default NTR- and sharing-routes, and potentially scenes for every girl with every guy. Kill-the-rival stuff, maybe. Split that into scenes and reactions. Different days of the week. Consider potential interconnectivity, girls reacting to each other etc.. Add more girls. Add more guys. That'll take time, and I fear it's too much work and organisation for one person. In the end, though? If it does work out? It'll be like nothing before it, and it'll be amazing.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
If there weren't "big events", but many tiny things, people would complain he's stringing them along and milking them for cash. He does big events and people complain the flow is rough. The problem is, I think, that dates may be a progress mechanic. Depending on how they play out, the characters' reactions will change. I read it's already done for the little sister's love date and a reaction in the kitchen? The rest will need time.

And that's the actual issue: The scale of this game is humongous. There's the progression for the "love route", a possessive "corruption route", default NTR- and sharing-routes, and potentially scenes for every girl with every guy. Kill-the-rival stuff, maybe. Split that into scenes and reactions. Different days of the week. Consider potential interconnectivity, girls reacting to each other etc.. Add more girls. Add more guys. That'll take time, and I fear it's too much work and organisation for one person. In the end, though? If it does work out? It'll be like nothing before it, and it'll be amazing.
This is where the money comes in I suppose, which people subscribe on Patreon then he can afford to expand and put the tyme in, I subscribe to the $20 and in return he creates the extra 2 images a week, so arguable I end up slowing him down even though my intent was to show my appreciation and receive more updates from him? :)
But on a more serious note the game has no limits in direction and ideas, it hits all the dark notes inside us as well as all that gangsta shit we all probably watch to much off be it film or TV series... (Sons of Anarchy / The Sopranos come to mind).
But my point I started with and lost somewhere in my rambling is that in BB the creator was making 20K a amonth that I remember and could afford to bring in a few extra staff to help, with enough cash the expansion can go quicker, and the subscriptions comes with the success and level of interest or big bangs he creates. Look at the interest on this forum, for such a small game (so far) their is a massive amount of chatter even if much of it involves the love / hate NTR gangs.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Guy could spend the ten bucks for hair assets is what you're saying.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes