botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
This is where the money comes in I suppose, which people subscribe on Patreon then he can afford to expand and put the tyme in, I subscribe to the $20 and in return he creates the extra 2 images a week, so arguable I end up slowing him down even though my intent was to show my appreciation and receive more updates from him? :)
But on a more serious note the game has no limits in direction and ideas, it hits all the dark notes inside us as well as all that gangsta shit we all probably watch to much off be it film or TV series... (Sons of Anarchy / The Sopranos come to mind).
But my point I started with and lost somewhere in my rambling is that in BB the creator was making 20K a amonth that I remember and could afford to bring in a few extra staff to help, with enough cash the expansion can go quicker, and the subscriptions comes with the success and level of interest or big bangs he creates. Look at the interest on this forum, for such a small game (so far) their is a massive amount of chatter even if much of it involves the love / hate NTR gangs.

Lol. BB being such a bad example fo course, since no matter how much DS earned, the updates were only stalling to make even more and when patreon reared it's head it was goodbye bb and thank you suckers for all the money you threw at me for years.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
3.1 update dropped this morning, never uploaded anything other than save files and game hacks on here, but I'll take a swing at uploading it if you guys need it.

Reactions: tim768 and botc76
R

RWaites

The Tyrant Version 0.3.1
Mar 11 at 1:18pm
Hello everyone,
version 0.3.1 is as announced a smaller update with the missing love path at Nicole's date. You can start it while you're on the date with Nicole.
I also compressed the images (thanks to CobraPL) so the new update is a little bit smaller.

Edit by mod: Link in the OP

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
Around the end of March, start of April I will open a poll. We really need to try to guess the next most asked question when the basement will be accessible. :tf:
I already know xD
1 How can i cheat in this game
2 Is ntr avoidable (because im lazy cunt and i can't read the OP).

Reactions: paragon

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Lol. BB being such a bad example fo course, since no matter how much DS earned, the updates were only stalling to make even more and when patreon reared it's head it was goodbye bb and thank you suckers for all the money you threw at me for years.
On a none related topic, love the image of Klaus Kinski, my fave actor and much underated (probably on account of the fact that he was mad as a hatter!)

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
I already know XD
1 How can i cheat in this game
2 Is ntr avoidable (because im lazy cunt and i can't read the OP).
How about
1. Does anyone have a save file?
2. Are the images just posted part of the game or not?

Reactions: 03abc

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
The love date with Nicole ends beautifully and romantically but again the same problem as in the whole game - it leads to nowhere. After a romantic date with Alexis, they at least begin to kiss often, here MC says that he will satisfy Nicole constantly but this is the end of the event.

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
Hello maybe weird and hard request but, does anyone have a save file before this Alexis date with NTR ? havent seen that dialogue/ text yet :)

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes