jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
From PATREON

Hello everyone,
after the problems with version 0.3 - the late release date and the even later release of the fix are one of the triggers to set the release date back to the middle of the month. So you won't pledge for a buggy version anymore.

So I'll set the release date for the bigger update 0.3.5 to 04/15/2018 and the update this month, 0.3.1 is a smaller one with mostly just the love path of Nicole's date. The release date for this will be the 03/11/2018.

Also there'll be a few polls for decision for 0.3.5 this month.
I guess its better to get a complete release but damn that's a pretty big jump.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
I guess its better to get a complete release but damn that's a pretty big jump.
On the bright side we get the rest of nicoles date on the 11th :), then alas we have a month before you can date the last sister and finally get in the basement!. whatcha gonna do? - its gonna be a long month.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Now I can't say that I'm happy. However we know that it is a game that required time to be done, so I suppose that it is the right choice.

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
From PATREON
0.3.1 is a smaller one with mostly just the love path of Nicole's date. The release date for this will be the 03/11/2018.
Can not wait.
, Are you sure that the next update will be a date with Cassandra? I mean, she has a boyfriend. For what reason will she date with MC?

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Now I can't say that I'm happy. However we know that it is a game that required time to be done, so I suppose that it is the right choice.
If I am being honest I would prefer the games keeps the quality rather than just gaining quantity although it would be nice to strip out the whole point system complexity and go back to .2 linear system, still cannot get davide to meet little sister after she has watched the interracial videos, no matter what combination I create ... should it be this hard?
Anyways if taking a month out creates the perfect intro to the basement and stripper sis and her best pal, I am willing if not necessarily happy to wait (more impatient that angry though :)).
He has produced a great game so far so gotta keep trusting him.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Can not wait.
, Are you sure that the next update will be a date with Cassandra? I mean, she has a boyfriend. For what reason will she date with MC?
LOL!, what reason would your mother or little sister go on a date with you? :)
Yup, as far as I am aware the next proper update in april is due to be we get to the basement!! and also the final set of family dates is released, our loverly older sister.
Plus usually the images released NTR and non give a hint on what is next and the poll a month or so back was to pick a dress for cassandra on date night that I remember?
If you are unsure why not just ask saddog, sure I saw he was online?

Just check and Yup saddog was viewing this thread 20 minutes ago (maybe still is), probably just seeing the results of weps announcement.

johnny76

Oct 10, 2017
The Cheat?
Sorry. But in the last release when I click the cheat the game crashed and when I qo in the club and I speak with Cassandra and Irina appear white screen. It's a bug. Sorry my bad English. Thanks. The date with Nicole is very good.

Dragon Shin

Oct 6, 2017
I need to know one thing about this game. I am currently playing it with NTR ON! but still wondering what is the use of Hard mode On/Off?????

Xaos

May 14, 2017
I need to know one thing about this game. I am currently playing it with NTR ON! but still wondering what is the use of Hard mode On/Off?????
Hard-NTR is like the normal NTR game, but you lose all the time and your choices are useless. This is for players who just want to see the NTR stuff and aren't interested in the normal game.

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
Then why are you here? This is strongly NTR oriented game. You remind me vegetarians, walking into barbecue festival and start shouting aloud "I don't like meat!" :closedeyesmile:
Because i didn't knew the game was like that?, besides you can deactivate the NTR, so your analogy is terrible.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Hard-NTR is like the normal NTR game, but you lose all the time and your choices are useless. This is for players who just want to see the NTR stuff and aren't interested in the normal game.
I prefer normal NTR, let`s me play as netori also.

Reactions: Xaos

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
love path with this slut nicole))0 aahaahahah, poor non ntr players
This, lol i can't imagine love patch with such a slut like her. But i know that some people will want to ''save'' her from other than MC's cock, so that's good they have an option for that

Reactions: Tony_Stark

hydro13

May 22, 2017
Finally got around to playing this. The gameplay and ntr stuff is pretty solid however the plot really baffles me lol. No sane person would bring their whole family into a undercover operation. It would make more sense if the father owed some rich asshole gang leader money or something.

other than that it's a solid game.

Reactions: Heitcaho
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes