Irina:
irinarelationship=x
irinacorruption=x
irinalove=x
how can i do that could u explain it?

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Couple questions and things I thought.

1: Is there a reason the club is only open at 7 and closes at 8? I've seen chuck e cheese's open later than that.

2: Dear god is Nicole's friend at the tanning salon rough looking. Any here actually see something positive there? Cause I don't

3: This is the second game in a short while I've found where nearly all the male haircuts look like parody. Is the selection for daz so limited or is this all a personal choice by Saddog. Only thing I can say is this game's MC has a better cut than the My Legacy guy.

4: Anything with that girl who dances at the club, don't see anything with her even referenced in the walkthrough but I thought I would ask. I didn't know about the lil sister frigging herself in the bathroom until I read it here, unless I'm blind and did not spot in the walkthrough.

5: Am I the only one who sees an older Markiplier when I look at the dad character in this game? Also both the dad and big sister look a little asian to me, and honestly they look very related despite the fact he is the step dad right?

6: The Older sister's bf is a legit walking talking caricature. Does anyone out here look forward to seeing him accomplish anything positive with the girls?

7: Davide gets a really bum rap, I first assumed he was gonna be a legit cunt to you every time you saw and talked to him. He's actually quite friendly if you deliver packages for him and seems like he could amicable to your goals in the future.

8: Who eats dinner at 12? That's usually an early lunch for me.

Reactions: MrJ

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
so when I am in my room and click on cheats, the game crashes
Because he didn't remove the cheat option like he should have in old versions, which is fixed in the current release.

I made the stat-info screen for the phone the cheat option:

Reactions: wep
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes