Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
So apparently if you do the corruption version of the date with lilsis ( Alexis ), you can't do the NTR version after it,regardless of relationship,love,corruption points.I think it has something to do with the hide'n'seek game,because after the 1st time i didn't look for her, instead after a couple of black screens found her again with her ass in the air in the stables.Think it was overlooked and should be an easy fix :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
More info is needed not just "save".

Do you want a save game and at what stage?
Do you want to know if save game still works in the new version?
What do you want to know about "save"?

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
This game is very good, this whole context of gang spice things up a lot more. But I found the form of grind very repetitive, repeating even the dialogues is scary.:WutFace:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This game is very good, this whole context of gang spice things up a lot more. But I found the form of grind very repetitive, repeating even the dialogues is scary.:WutFace:

I need to remind all players that day 1 is the only one that is for the most part set and once you go to sleep day 2 starts over but with keeping all info you have done so far up to date.
No mater how many days you play once you go to sleep the main story starts again at the 2nd day.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Couple questions and things I thought.

6: The Older sister's bf is a legit walking talking caricature. Does anyone out here look forward to seeing him accomplish anything positive with the girls?
him i can only see sitting at home, looking in a mirror saying i'm good enough, i'm smart enough and gosh darn it, ppl like me as he faps since that is the only sex he ever gets.
if that were my sister and that type of freak showed up around her, i would go dig a hole and then quietly put him in it. also i find it weird that you break them up and then very next day they are back together as if nothing ever happened. i'm hoping that at some point in the future you get the chance to beat him to death at least and prevent him from ever showing up again.

Reactions: dbp5ca

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
More info is needed not just "save".

Do you want a save game and at what stage?
Do you want to know if save game still works in the new version?
What do you want to know about "save"?
beware! he might be a mormon at the door! heh

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes