a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
well, the story seemed to have stagnated to the point that it's not moving anymore, all I've seen for months are visuals added, I guess it's turning into a slide show, can't call it a game anymore I think...
I need to remind all players that day 1 is the only one that is for the most part set and once you go to sleep day 2 starts over but with keeping all info you have done so far up to date.
No mater how many days you play once you go to sleep the main story starts again at the 2nd day.

The Dev is still working on the mechanics of the game.

The Mechanics are almost done but there is still more that needs to be added but the main story maybe able to go forward some in the near future.

Hey @muttdoggy @TCMS @Bloo @wep
Can one of you add the above info to the 1st post please because it keeps being complain or talked about it a bunch here.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
man I tried this game and liked it alot at first, then I got into some trouble.
First of all I couldn't deliver the first package to the dude in the subway.
No matter when I got there no one seemed to be interessted in the package.
Then my relationship points started dropping after each day , no matter what I did (if I went the love or the submissive route they dropped for all the girls (mother -10 , each sister -5 and sister friend -3)
How can I prevent that from happening ?
don't feel like keep grinding when the results keep ending up in the toilet :(

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
man I tried this game and liked it alot at first, then I got into some trouble.
First of all I couldn't deliver the first package to the dude in the subway.
No matter when I got there no one seemed to be interessted in the package.
Then my relationship points started dropping after each day , no matter what I did (if I went the love or the submissive route they dropped for all the girls (mother -10 , each sister -5 and sister friend -3)
How can I prevent that from happening ?
don't feel like keep grinding when the results keep ending up in the toilet :(

You can deliver the packages on tuesday or thursday at 7:00 am

The game is made so that the relationships decay everyday so you have to keep working at the girl you want to keep happy. In some ways I think the decay is too fast, maybe an every other day the points going down would work better. But I also cheat my money and just ply everyone with gifts because I don't give a shit, so I might not be the best person to judge the difficulty curve.

Also, the sister's friend should be switched with the lil sis. Ie Alexis should go down by -3 and the sister's friend should go down by -5, because from the first introduction the little sister is established super hard as a brocon.

Reactions: WaerM

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017

The game is made so that the relationships decay everyday so you have to keep working at the girl you want to keep happy. In some ways I think the decay is too fast, maybe an every other day the points going down would work better. But I also cheat my money and just ply everyone with gifts because I don't give a shit, so I might not be the best person to judge the difficulty curve.

Also, the sister's friend should be switched with the lil sis. Ie Alexis should go down by -3 and the sister's friend should go down by -5, because from the first introduction the little sister is established super hard as a brocon.
thanx mate , btw how do you cheat the money ?

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Go into the Tyrant's renpy folder, find the 00console.rpy and edit it. I recommend downloading Notepad++ to open the file. In the file go to line 108 and change config.console = False to config.console = True.

In game hit shift + O and the game's dev console will open and you can type in money = 100000 or whatever amount you want.

Also you can change the character's love, corruption or relationship number by entering lilsislove = 100 or bigsisrelationship = 50 or momcorruption = 85

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Go into the Tyrant's renpy folder, find the 00console.rpy and edit it. I recommend downloading Notepad++ to open the file. In the file go to line 108 and change config.console = False to config.console = True.

In game hit shift + O and the game's dev console will open and you can type in money = 100000 or whatever amount you want.

Also you can change the character's love, corruption or relationship number by entering lilsislove = 100 or bigsisrelationship = 50 or momcorruption = 85
thanks again brother maybe I should give it another go then ;)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
thanks again brother maybe I should give it another go then ;)
I don't know if you were told but talking to all girls every day and given them gifts raise up both relationship and love, the condoms will raise up corruptions if you go that route.

There is also this nice little bat file that will set all for you in RenPY games and there is no need to edit files. Just place it in the folder with the exe in it and double click on it and it does the trick for you.

(I still have not figured out yet who uploaded it but its a great mod for all who want to cheat.)
Choose shift D and it will bring it up then choose the "variable viewer" and it will bring up everything for the codes you need to type in to cheat.
Ok these 2 pic show what you need to click on and the code for mom's love and relationship, they both need to be typed in just as they are " momlove = 1 " without the the quotes and change the 1 to what every you want it at.
You must have them changed ingame before they will show up though so you need to make money to find the code for money.

Shift D TheTyrant 2018-03-15 11-37-33-74.jpg Shift o TheTyrant 2018-03-15 11-37-45-87.jpg You can also click on the just above where is says console and it will open the console to.

Reactions: Heitcaho

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
I don't know if you were told but talking to all girls every day and given them gifts raise up both relationship and love, the condoms will raise up corruptions if you go that route.

There is also this nice little bat file that will set all for you in RenPY games and there is no need to edit files.

(I still have not figured out yet who uploaded it but its a great mod for all who want to cheat.)
Choose shift D and it will bring it up then choose the "variable viewer" and it will bring up everything for the codes you need to type in to cheat.
Ok these 2 pic show what you need to click on and the code for mom's love and relationship, they both need to be typed in just as they are " momlove = 1 " without the the quotes and change the 1 to what every you want it at.
You must have them changed ingame before they will show up though so you need to make money to find the code for money.
Honestly using that that is your best best if you don't know you're way around dev consoles or file editing.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017

There is also this nice little bat file that will set all for you in RenPY games and there is no need to edit files. Just place it in the folder with the exe in it and double click on it and it does the trick for you.

Shift D View attachment 77745 Shift o View attachment 77746 You can also click on the just above where is says console and it will open the console to.
so that works on all the RenPY games ?
and i use shift D ingame or what ?
thanx alot for helping a poor fellow out :D

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
so that works on all the RenPY games ?
and i use shift D ingame or what ?
thanx alot for helping a poor fellow out :D
Yes it works on all RenPY games (as far as I know) and yes for shift D and shift o to bring up both.

doctorH

Jan 28, 2018
I have in mind, that the game will follow two paths, a the MC will be a loser and the other way is where he conquers everything! this is my thought

sorry my english is not good !

Radriewyn

Jul 19, 2017

Thanks for this, I thought it had said 7 pm not am.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes