a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
wow ... did,t expect you are here too bro ... nice , and what version in this forum give, so is there any more sex scene besides in date with mom and blow job from lil sis..??
Fixed version 3.1

HJ from mom on the couch when she is drunk.

As for lil sis I only do the love route with her.

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
Fixed version 3.1

HJ from mom on the couch when she is drunk.

As for lil sis I only do the love route with her.
HJ from mom already got that, i mean is there any way to have sex scene with cassandra (big sis), and davide fucking sis how do triger it ??

Reactions: Aeson07

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
HJ from mom already got that, i mean is there any way to have sex scene with cassandra (big sis), and davide fucking sis how do triger it ??
I don't do NTR so I have no idea if its in the game or not.
As for Cas I have no idea if there is anything with her other than hugging her.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
I don't do NTR so I have no idea if its in the game or not.
As for Cas I have no idea if there is anything with her other than hugging her.
the only thing is that you get a hj from her mom when she's drunk on the couch and then the two dates with mom and lilsis thats all there is not

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Davide can fuck the mom if you have NTR on and have super low points with her. At the moment Davide cannot fuck any of the sisters *shudder*.

im not sure if its a bug or if my monitor is fucked but he looks seriously dark. especially compared to the mom...
He's darker than the mom and lil sister but the older sister and him are about the same shade. It happens pretty regularly in real life. Maybe you have your monitor's brightness all the way down and we are seeing different things though?

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
You can grope and makeout with big sis if you meet her at the club and get rid of the boyfriend.

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello everyone,
for version 0.3.5 I'll create a ingame tutorial which will show you the goals you can achive and more hints how to do that and so on.

The tutorial will be a dream at players first night. The picture above show some of the possibilities, corruption, love, NTR (with NTR on) or just stealing for normal mode and death.

T

Tony_Stark

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello everyone,
for version 0.3.5 I'll create a ingame tutorial which will show you the goals you can achive and more hints how to do that and so on.

The tutorial will be a dream at players first night. The picture above show some of the possibilities, corruption, love, NTR (with NTR on) or just stealing for normal mode and death.
love, ahahah

Reactions: badblonde

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Love lil sis dress on first pic. I would love to see her in it in game. Such innocent vibe always adds some value. To be honest except for her, whole family is corrupted since the beginning but idea is cool. Older sis looks so different from her original form I barely recognized her. I'm not sure if I like hair colour change so I hope it won't be necessary. Now it's time for some release date and other females and males except for Davide tho it will probably take at least 3 updates to introduce them.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Love lil sis dress on first pic. I would love to see her in it in game. Such innocent vibe always adds some value. To be honest except for her, whole family is corrupted since the beginning but idea is cool. Older sis looks so different from her original form I barely recognized her. I'm not sure if I like hair colour change so I hope it won't be necessary. Now it's time for some release date and other females and males except for Davide tho it will probably take at least 3 updates to introduce them.
I like that dress to and hope to see more of it, the game mechanics are almost done so hopefully he will start on the story more.
I hate having to redo the 2nd day all the time.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Damn, I'm usually a love kind of guy... but the corruption path is TOO HOT.
Both love and corruption paths are to me hot.
Yes you can get sex with mom instead of pleasing her and yes you get to finger lil sis instead of just kissing but again I like both paths so far.
As long as no BDSM or rape comes in I am find with both paths, that NTR junk is not for me.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Have I missed something? What's up with the hair dye on some of the girls?

Also @Viatovic, I never knew you had a taste for love paths. Have I had you wrong all this time and you've actually been a kindred spirit of mine this entire time?

Reactions: a1fox3 and Viatovic

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I like that dress to and hope to see more of it, the game mechanics are almost done so hopefully he will start on the story more.
I hate having to redo the 2nd day all the time.
To be honest I think he has still a ton of techniqual stuff to do. With sandbox whole story develeopment must be difficult for a fast progress. But it gives a lot of different opportunities. I wouldn't mind if family looked like on a first picture for a first week or so. I kinda prefer such a clothes on mom. At least early in game.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Both love and corruption paths are to me hot.
Yes you can get sex with mom instead of pleasing her and yes you get to finger lil sis instead of just kissing but again I like both paths so far.
As long as no BDSM or rape comes in I am find with both paths, that NTR junk is not for me.
Both parts are good, the dev is really good in that regard...
But you can't deny that the corruption path is way more slutty.
The love one is almost too conservative...

Even when I'm not really a fan of the dyed hair or tattoos... that attires... MY MAN! (Aquaman voice)

Have I missed something? What's up with the hair dye on some of the girls?

Also @Viatovic, I never knew you had a taste for love paths. Have I had you wrong all this time and you've actually been a kindred spirit of mine this entire time?
I like the tender moments in incest... and I'm a romantic at heart, sue me.
So yea, spanking your mom/sister may be cool... but I prefer a kiss.

T

Tony_Stark

love in this game it's like NTR in "Dreams Of Desire" , totally useless and waste of time

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes