paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Should point out I did not know Saddog had a Discord and I was one of his like first 20 patreons way back during My Legacy, he should advertise it more as right now the link for discord is buried in old posts.

Also after visiting it, sorry to whoever goes there and enjoys it, but god damn the fucking state of it. A general tab and an NTR tab is all that's there. Not even a bug posting tab or fan art or even just banter or non NTR tab.
But on the other hand he did put those 2 images their?, mayhaps he is trying to encourage people away from F95 to Discord for the occasional viewing since even though these forums are the ebst form of advertising for him but although it creates revenue which is a good thing it also gives others the ability to nick, discuss and abuse his materials...
It is a weird one since F95 is the best and worst thing that can happen to him by way of spreading the word and allowing him to make some profit also.

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
Can anyone plz help with Davide's delivery. Can't seem to deliver the package or don't know when to deliver it.

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
First of all I want to thank you for the experience of being able to play this wonderful game with an excellent story, striking and captivating characters, I just loved this game very much … and I’m very excited about the upcoming updates I hope to see more moms getting more and more corrupted and I discover the activities of the club hehhehe NICE BUT… of heart I hope a lot of this game .. speakers then could create an option to go out type in exhibition with mom and sisters to be able to put different types of sexy clothes and to be able to choose whether or not to do tattoos and put on piercing …. This game will be the best of all time ….. THANK YOU FOR G

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Apparently their are new images on patreon..
And here they are :)

and the text saddog put in is ...

Hello everyone,

another preview from Cassandra's date. One of the branches you can take.

... Gotta say sounds like a fun path :) basement cassandra group NTR.jpg basement cassandra mc.jpg Cassandras date.jpg

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes