Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
What's the idea of "saving the mother from everything"? There are also ordinary sex toys like vibrator. Non-NTR route can be explained by having them 'force' her to use dildos and the like while filming/taking pictures and that they are trying to convince her to go the full BDSM route (but you stop it). If you consider forced masturbation as NTR, you just need to get over your phobia.
Just like @Kara Zor-El mentioned it's not my problem as I'm ntr fan and don't mind it. But I know it might be troublesome for some people after this update. I'm just curious. We will see

tessarhea

Jul 2, 2017
For the record, "NTR still happening in the background even when selecting non-NTR, you just don't see it" is wrong. It's been stated it doesn't happen, and there should be a different explanation for the basement. It may strain disbelief a bit but considering how the whole setting is extremely exaggerated anyway (just like "My Legacy" was), it might fit right in. Everyone has to decide for themselves if they buy into it, but spreading most likely false rumors to aggravate people is not the way to go about it. Fake news? Fake NTR?

Glave27

Aug 26, 2017
Going to skip this game until it figures out what it wants to be. This whole NTR/non-NTR thing is going to make it into a hot mess. Trying to please everyone is just going to lengthen dev time and cause some whacky mechanics. Nobody is going to be happy. If the original vision was to make a NTR heavy game, just do it. A lot of people will be unhappy but a good focused game might come out of it that some people will enjoy. Then move on to your next game.

ceti

Mar 16, 2018
just thinking of how this game will end ..... hope that the mc not only watch his family being fucked by others and he don't do nothing ?

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
the most important thing in the game would be if we FINALLY times would get a REAL mc and not such a pathetic whiny loose pussy who would always apologize to everything and everyone but sometimes protect his family in front of this ridiculous clown called dad and his woman as a whore sells on this asshole davide

and his daughters only so that he can play a little nasty in a ridiculous wannabe gang and then this asshole davide looks so incredibly ridiculous from the hair the totally stupid tattoo in the face and this embarrassing beard who can do what he wants makes the mom of the MC as a hooker work so they can pay his debts

and do his business and what makes this Drecks loser MC ?? NOTHING except excuse himself when his scold from mother gets it as nasty as a whore to be treated and enjoys to be fucked as hard as possible to be raped yes then the mc will do it and show her who the boss it can not be but that was we can do nothing over 6 months

but nothing in reality is but this worthless piece of shit david the true mc because he can do what he wants with whom he wants this is so ridiculous but I'm afraid the mc will never have the balls around his own family in front of this asshole davide and the asshole what dad is called to protect

And by the way, over 6 months there was only we 2 dates alös really new content but they are completely useless because they seem as if they have nothing to do with the game since they are completely out there as nothing but nothing at all in the daily dreary totally boring grind monotony to the language comes

mom or sis behave differently from the mc and nothing comes to language and nothing else happens between those so completely useless that was just to keep the players quiet and unfortunately it works with the majority and I have my doubt that the nights update really brings the game forward and certainly not the so-called

mc can also do anything against these assholes will only continue to watch as his mother and sisters of this asshole davide fucked and used as whores

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
Is this game still a mess? I'm waiting for it to settle down before I try to play it again.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
WTF. Why do girls stats go down every night? Ther is any cheats?

Last edited:

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Welp thats trash...
Always the girl I couldnt give less fucks about, and always because she looks like a 10 YO, in every game.
Okay so i wanted irina and that was not where the vote went so we just have to suck it up, sure their is a lot of people out their that will enjoy little sis, wether she appears to be 10 year old or not :) - i would have said 17 myself, someone on the cusp of womanhood (depending what neighbourhood you are from of course, in some districts you are on the cusp at 10 alas :) )

Reactions: hitmanbhi

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
probably he is the owner of the beauty saloon.
In fairness I'm really disturbed by the quality of the cum shots in the image. Saddo really needs to do something about it.
Yup, does look a bit like someone has steam rollered a jellyfish on her!, maybe they had all been out for a day at the beach and brought some back?

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
On the stretch almost half a year, what was happening in the basement was the main mystery. One announcement and the end, no intrigue.
I am sure more intrigue will be forthcoming, after all we still have the mystery of the club upstairs, what sis does for a living in glorious colour, what is bruce really up to, will we save our dear sweet mother, does lil sis get some pussy attention from the cat? etc???? - the list is endless :)

Reactions: Hadgar

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
how do I progress in this game? I did the same things more than 10 times already. and how to stop that (-20) relationship thing everytime I end the day?
The mod version doesnt take anything of you if that us a help?

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
A man of culture as well, even tho we are few :FeelsBadMan:

I would have taken Cassandra over the kid myself, by FAR, but whatever, I guess I wont do the basement stuff if not forced to.
It doesnt really matter which and who in the basement ultimately as they will all end up their I am sure, although Irina sooner would have been nice, she reminds me of an insane ex of mine, even down to the clothes she wears.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
I for one aint looking for logic. Been patiently waiting to join the gang and thus for way to get into basement and arranging long holidays for the gangs males included step daddy! Well as one of my ideas of a good ending path. :cool:
Me to, looking forward to the degridation of all involved but especially the brutalising of the gang and bruce, not that i suspect i will be much kinder to my family. Since we cannot be monster in life without paying a hefty price it is fun to be one in game...

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
I laugh everytime anyone makes a fuss over NTR in a game, it seems that gamers hate other people fucking their family but it's ok for them to do it. :)
I suspect the NTR / non NTR is just an excuse for an argument, with the occasional Troll in the mix to spice it up, rational tells you it is a game with an off button.
But it is weird that everyone is annoyed on the NTR / Non NTR thing and yet as you say incest is a good thing???, better start checking for webbed an extra fingers amongst the game fans I suspect?

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
the most important thing in the game would be if we FINALLY times would get a REAL mc and not such a pathetic whiny loose pussy who would always apologize to everything and everyone but sometimes protect his family in front of this ridiculous clown called dad and his woman as a whore sells on this asshole davide

and his daughters only so that he can play a little nasty in a ridiculous wannabe gang and then this asshole davide looks so incredibly ridiculous from the hair the totally stupid tattoo in the face and this embarrassing beard who can do what he wants makes the mom of the MC as a hooker work so they can pay his debts

and do his business and what makes this Drecks loser MC ?? NOTHING except excuse himself when his scold from mother gets it as nasty as a whore to be treated and enjoys to be fucked as hard as possible to be raped yes then the mc will do it and show her who the boss it can not be but that was we can do nothing over 6 months

but nothing in reality is but this worthless piece of shit david the true mc because he can do what he wants with whom he wants this is so ridiculous but I'm afraid the mc will never have the balls around his own family in front of this asshole davide and the asshole what dad is called to protect

And by the way, over 6 months there was only we 2 dates alös really new content but they are completely useless because they seem as if they have nothing to do with the game since they are completely out there as nothing but nothing at all in the daily dreary totally boring grind monotony to the language comes

mom or sis behave differently from the mc and nothing comes to language and nothing else happens between those so completely useless that was just to keep the players quiet and unfortunately it works with the majority and I have my doubt that the nights update really brings the game forward and certainly not the so-called

mc can also do anything against these assholes will only continue to watch as his mother and sisters of this asshole davide fucked and used as whores
Wow, as always, intense but does this mean you like the game and the scenes or do you consider them to be crap?

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes