Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
People get emotional and angry at NTR because they see it as a loss, and feel personally insulted because since the days of Super Mario, Shigeru Miyamoto and many other iconic game creators have programmed players into inserting themselves in video game characters' minds. You may not, but the majority of players do, it's why when the shell hits you or you miss the landing, you say "shit I died" or "damn they killed me" they want you to empathise and relate to characters so you consider their games an extension of yourself and are more likely to keep buying and playing. It's a classic tool used in consumer products.
Out of curiosity, what does SMB do to increase immersion? I don't think that was a focus of its development. Now if a game gives you relatable choices a real person might make, that can be immersive. Jumping on turtles and dodging giant bullets hopefully isn't that relatable to most players.

RedRoover

Apr 11, 2018
I don't understand what they mean by NTR is 1/3 of the game maybe someone can explain it to me. Creator told that each of the men will have a chance at all the girls which should mean they each get multiple sex scenes, so with love or corruption player can't have as many scenes, so how can it be a third? If the creator is smart he's just saying that while he makes NTR the main focus deception. Has the creator ever even said that here or is people just lying?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I don't understand what they mean by NTR is 1/3 of the game maybe someone can explain it to me. Creator told that each of the men will have a chance at all the girls which should mean they each get multiple sex scenes, so with love or corruption player can't have as many scenes, so how can it be a third? If the creator is smart he's just saying that while he makes NTR the main focus deception. Has the creator ever even said that here or is people just lying?
Saddog has been here several times and clearly explained several times and people still don't listen. Here are the actual posts HERE by the developer that you can read.

Just FYI.. I posted one of those links in the OP and it's still not being read and/or understood!!!

RedRoover

Apr 11, 2018
Saddog has been here several times and clearly explained several times and people still don't listen. Here are the actual posts HERE by the developer that you can read.

Just FYI.. I posted one of those links in the OP and it's still not being read and/or understood!!!
I don't understand why you quoted me. In link you post the creator said what I said that there will always be more NTR scenes than other scenes like love or corruption. That is why I don't understand how its 1/3 when he said that NTR will have more scenes? English is not first language, but on third link he say "There are 6 new events for all players. When you play with hard-NTR setting you got 4 additional events too. So for players with NTR off there are only one sexual scene compare to the 4 NTR scenes," That is more then 1/3 as it will contain more scenes with all different male characters. Forgive me but I don't can't understand, has he changed his mind since those statements?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@RedRoover I see now. He might mean by the time the game is finished? He will switch updates.. one update more NTR, the next is more non-ntr. If you need more info, don't be afraid to @ saddog in a post asking for clarification from him.

RedRoover

Apr 11, 2018
Thank you I will try that.

@saddog Is it true that this games have 1/3 NTR content, if so how is it that low as you've said
"There are 6 new events for all players. When you play with hard-NTR setting you got 4 additional events too. So for players with NTR off there are only one sexual scene compare to the 4 NTR scenes," I don't understand as you've also said more than Davide will have a relationship with girls. So how can NTR be only 1/3 of game, as 6 events for all players, maybe means 3 for love 3 for corruption and 4 for NTR.
By ending of game it seems like the number will always be much much higher and gap will only increase by each update. I like NTR but I also like other stuff too and I don't understand as people say it's just NTR but you also add non NTR and then say NTR is not main focus? Explanation from you or someone on your team would be cool.

Logan92

Apr 30, 2017
What does the Incest Restore pack do? I'm sure the answer must be somewhere in this sea of posts but can someone tell me what is that?*

ja88

Nov 2, 2017
patron version they are a befriended family, not your relatives, patch= blood relation , mom , older and younger sisters

Reactions: Logan92

ceti

Mar 16, 2018
the perfect ending of this game for me will be if mc start the revenge and maybe he create one gang or he talk with police that his step father have contact so for me is important to have a way when mc is really will find the power to counter atack davide and other gang even he have to sacrifice to much for the big ending (just one idea ....for me will be cool like this)

Reactions: hasagawa

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
really great as here are deleted posts that do not praise the game siondern something else say zund it is nunmal fact that the mc is a feuige useless pussy and just the bitch of davide is just like the dad is just such a cowardly asshole and himself davide submits as a bitch davie is in reality also just a loser

who does not really have what on it and can only dominate such miserable weaklings as the mc and his dad who are even miserable and takes everything he wants and everyone thanks him for doing so be ernidrigt I've said it schonmal the TRUE mc is actually davide .... and if you like ntr or not fact is in any case, the ntr is preferred ...

in the game, it's actually about the mc one Badboy can only play it is NOTHING to remember he is permanently de-educated and may only keep the girls when he plays the love route why the MC may not be an asshole and beisp iel mom just take it and fuck her ?? she stands on it when she is raped or fucked

as hard as possible then the mc sdie take the bitch and durchficken that they can no longer laifen for days and sit but a daf of course only davide and if you say anything against posts are deleted just like in "The Family Secret" where so many complained about the game (rightly so) because of it

what I really want is let us ENDLICh times REALLY play the mc as a badboy and take what he wants and this asshole davide ready and build a gang which is really a gang and not the pathetic wannabe hell of the loser the there now because of me also a gang run against davide AND against davide's

cowardly ballfree bitch what is the dad of the mc and he takes mom and his sisters along at his side but let's play FINALLY an mc that has you balls and not

U

User_10739

really great as here are deleted posts that do not praise the game siondern something else say zund it is nunmal fact that the mc is a feuige useless pussy and just the bitch of davide is just like the dad is just such a cowardly asshole and himself davide submits as a bitch davie is in reality also just a loser

who does not really have what on it and can only dominate such miserable weaklings as the mc and his dad who are even miserable and takes everything he wants and everyone thanks him for doing so be ernidrigt I've said it schonmal the TRUE mc is actually davide .... and if you like ntr or not fact is in any case, the ntr is preferred ...

in the game, it's actually about the mc one Badboy can only play it is NOTHING to remember he is permanently de-educated and may only keep the girls when he plays the love route why the MC may not be an asshole and beisp iel mom just take it and fuck her ?? she stands on it when she is raped or fucked

as hard as possible then the mc sdie take the bitch and durchficken that they can no longer laifen for days and sit but a daf of course only davide and if you say anything against posts are deleted just like in "The Family Secret" where so many complained about the game (rightly so) because of it

what I really want is let us ENDLICh times REALLY play the mc as a badboy and take what he wants and this asshole davide ready and build a gang which is really a gang and not the pathetic wannabe hell of the loser the there now because of me also a gang run against davide AND against davide's

cowardly ballfree bitch what is the dad of the mc and he takes mom and his sisters along at his side but let's play FINALLY an mc that has you balls and not
It is possible that your other post got deleted because whatever language translator you are using makes your comment unintelligible... It is really hard to understand and there are words above that aren't english so they could mean anything. If you are unhappy with the NTR route, try playing the non-ntr route and you will undermine the gang is the feeling that I got. MC takes all the women for his own and tries to thwart the gang and his idiot father. Because the game is split between the 2 routes though it is hard to know what will come though and releases are fairly slow to come out.

f95zone

Jul 27, 2017
It is possible that your other post got deleted because whatever language translator you are using makes your comment unintelligible... It is really hard to understand and there are words above that aren't english so they could mean anything. If you are unhappy with the NTR route, try playing the non-ntr route and you will undermine the gang is the feeling that I got. MC takes all the women for his own and tries to thwart the gang and his idiot father. Because the game is split between the 2 routes though it is hard to know what will come though and releases are fairly slow to come out.
It's german put into google translate.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Nope on this one once or twice they has replied in perfect and focussed english, also the longer speels always mention the same comments and annoyance points on repeat so to hazard a guess I would say that he is just trying to wind everyone up for the fun of it .. trolling I believe they call it :).
Luckily he is using a hammer rather than a sly or offensive dig so no one is taking it to seriously, he would get a better result to aim on NTR vs. Non NTR....

Reactions: Kara Zor-El
U

User_10739

You are welcome to discuss the game whether you like it or not, just be constructive in your criticism. Rants, flames and insults may get deleted and/or get you in hot water...

UserX

Feb 5, 2018
I'm laughing my ass off, reading this thread.

Ok, let's say this was the perfect open world game, with absolute freedom.

Even in such a game, the MC, trying to kill the gang because: "They were (consensually) fucking my family (while I was the only one supposed to fuck them!!!!)" would end
1) either killed by the gang in retaliations and self defense (with them then free to fuck the aforementioned family girls, while the MC is rotting six feet under the ground)
2) or in prison with a life sentence, (with other people fucking the aforementioned family girls, while the MC is fucked by some big guys sharing the cell with him)

So, if you, people, are so scared about NTR, make a favor to the world: imagine this game is such an open world game, imagine one of the two options above as consequences of your choices and then imagine a nice "GAME OVER" screen.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes